Cock Hero Island 3 - [RELEASE]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero Island 3 - [RELEASE]

Post by Required »

Woogity wrote:So when can we expect #4? I wanna know how the story ends
The story is already written. I have the material. I just need some time to create some maps, and think about some animations I'll need. And then, I have to create the rounds.

Thing is, the 4th chapter is quite long. I'm thinking on splitting it on two parts: Island 4, and Island 5. Or, maybe, making a extra long Island 4. I have to think about it.

Island 3 has 18 rounds. What I have in mind for Island 4 is +40 rounds. So...I have to think how to make it work. Island 2 was too long, and was only 24 rounds, if I remember well. So maybe, I'll split Island 4, in two episodes. BUT, then I have to think where to split it, and where to put a cliffhanger. It's not that easy :lol:

But I'd like to make an special last episode with this Island 4. Probably, it'll be my last video in a while. This shit takes a lot of time. Plus I don't know where to take the story. So, unless I have a great idea about how to continue after the finale I have planned for Island 4, that will be the end.

But, hey, maybe someone can continue the Island series even if I leave it. I'd love to see some of this videos, without knowing what's gonna happen!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I did not thought I would like this concept with a small RPG when I first saw Island 1, but I have to admit it won me over, and I was having a blast "playing" through all the chapters, I especially liked when I tried a Estim version of the first one :)

So with that in mind I was wondering if you have the beats in a seperate file, that you perhaps could upload in the Estim thread? I know that it would make a possible Estim track a bit easier to make for those talented people that create those :)

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15543&start=255

Other than that Great work once again, I appriciate all the hard work you are doing with this :)
Last edited by hawekeye1234 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
neo76
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by neo76 »

Hell fucking yeah, cant wait to play it
Woogity
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Woogity »

Required wrote:
Woogity wrote:So when can we expect #4? I wanna know how the story ends
The story is already written. I have the material. I just need some time to create some maps, and think about some animations I'll need. And then, I have to create the rounds.

Thing is, the 4th chapter is quite long. I'm thinking on splitting it on two parts: Island 4, and Island 5. Or, maybe, making a extra long Island 4. I have to think about it.

Island 3 has 18 rounds. What I have in mind for Island 4 is +40 rounds. So...I have to think how to make it work. Island 2 was too long, and was only 24 rounds, if I remember well. So maybe, I'll split Island 4, in two episodes. BUT, then I have to think where to split it, and where to put a cliffhanger. It's not that easy :lol:

But I'd like to make an special last episode with this Island 4. Probably, it'll be my last video in a while. This shit takes a lot of time. Plus I don't know where to take the story. So, unless I have a great idea about how to continue after the finale I have planned for Island 4, that will be the end.

But, hey, maybe someone can continue the Island series even if I leave it. I'd love to see some of this videos, without knowing what's gonna happen!
I think the split is a good idea. 2 was so long it was hard and well have to wait less time between then and now and it might even give you a better idea of how to do the story after the first part release.
ademus890
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ademus890 »

So is there a way i can get a hard version of this cock hero? Kinda how a hard version came out for island 1. I like the concept like the whole rpg element but honestly i like the girl clips more and the whole moving and waiting to get to the next girl isn't my thing in cock heroes but its creative. So can you please make a version without the intermissions or upload all the clips in one file and i'll edit them together thanks :)
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

ademus890 wrote:So is there a way i can get a hard version of this cock hero? Kinda how a hard version came out for island 1. I like the concept like the whole rpg element but honestly i like the girl clips more and the whole moving and waiting to get to the next girl isn't my thing in cock heroes but its creative. So can you please make a version without the intermissions or upload all the clips in one file and i'll edit them together thanks :)
Yes. This weekend, I'll render two new files: Island 2 Hard Mode, and Island 3 Hard Mode. I have in mind a "Cock Hero Island Greates Hits" when I finish the series. I'll make a compilation with every "crowded round" one after another.

I'll upload the Torrent files here, and on Island 2 thread.

Also I'll try to remember to upload the beat tracks.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Sounds great :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
spammy287
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by spammy287 »

Required wrote:The Island series will remain similar: huge boobs, curvy girls, lots of BJ, and some facials. Plus, there are so few Cock Hero about big boobs, that I think I have to keep it that way. There are a lot of CH vids that are too similar. There are too many skinny girls, and too many hardcore long scenes.
Yes yes yes! I love the big boobs! Never change! :w00t:
ademus890
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ademus890 »

edeioh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edeioh »

Amazing!! Thank you! The whole saga is incredible!!
Spoiler: show
Thank you for add Hitomi :love:
And please, add Sara Jay and Daphne Rosen :-P
Again, Amazing! :love:
Planeswalker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Planeswalker »

torrent dead?

Edit: nvm, trackers weren't updating.
Xudmud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Xudmud »

I have to agree with tede, the video seems a bit jerky in places, like frames aren't updating when they're supposed to.

But besides that, amazing work Required! Can't wait for Part 4 (and maybe 5)
Sicarius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sicarius »

Not much of a big-boob guy, but boy did I enjoy this one. I guess it's the video game theme that makes it so immersive and adds a lot to the overall experience. Well done!

Good luck finishing your series. Looking forward to playing Island 4 :w00t:
InToDe3p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InToDe3p »

The best in the series yet!

Great with the addition of some girls that has big boobs but are not too big ;-) (like the wonderful brazzers-girls)

Please keep doing this series and keep doing with the variations of big boob girls, real or not, boobs are great :-)
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bookworm »

Your series is my absolute favorite Cock Hero sequence. I am a lover of big tits so the featured models are very much to my taste. The pacing and storyline are excellent and I am glad you put in a new final round without the extended super fast beats of previous episodes.

Keep up the good work, you are a true creative genius!