[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Mix

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Mix

Post by ComboNo1 »

YES!

Downloading it now. I can try and create a torrent if you like, or I'll seed with the file if someone beats me to that. :-D
"Everyone loves or should love huge tits."
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

Thank you for your fine work!

I am wondering if you would post the beat file separate from the video? This would allow for much easier electrostim file creation to go with your Cock Hero - for those of us so inclined!

Please? :yes:
ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ComboNo1 »

mix.mp4.torrent
(94.31 KiB) Downloaded 2310 times
I'm still pretty new at making torrents, so I hope I did this right. I know it is going to be an extremely popular one!

And please help with the seeding, especially if you already have all of the file from Mega. This one is gigantic (10 gigs).
mj132
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mj132 »

Thanks for the torrent downloading now and will seed as long as I can :yes:
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Could someone re-render the file? I remember when Flux Dance 3 was released that the file was gigantic, but someone re-encoded it with different settings and vindicare said he couldn't tell the difference between his version and the re-encoded one that he deleted his link to his larger version and linked to the smaller version instead.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

lestrian wrote:Could someone re-render the file? I remember when Flux Dance 3 was released that the file was gigantic, but someone re-encoded it with different settings and vindicare said he couldn't tell the difference between his version and the re-encoded one that he deleted his link to his larger version and linked to the smaller version instead.
^^Ditto^^
LookingGlass
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LookingGlass »

lestrian wrote:Could someone re-render the file? I remember when Flux Dance 3 was released that the file was gigantic, but someone re-encoded it with different settings and vindicare said he couldn't tell the difference between his version and the re-encoded one that he deleted his link to his larger version and linked to the smaller version instead.
Hi! It was me who re-rendered Flux Dance 3.
And here you are with smaller version of Mix. Original was encoded with 20 000 kbps. Huuuuge overkill for 720p, even for 60 fps. I've re-rendered it to 5000 kbps. Same quality, much less space.
Attachments
Cock Hero Mix by Legitimate.mp4.torrent
(12.47 KiB) Downloaded 1365 times
Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legitimate »

LookingGlass wrote:
And here you are with smaller version of Mix. Original was encoded with 20 000 kbps. Huuuuge overkill for 720p, even for 60 fps. I've re-rendered it to 5000 kbps. Same quality, much less space.
I don't know much about encoding; that's really the only area I'm not too keen on. Thanks though. I'll make sure to educate myself on encoding when I make more. I just go with high values because I want maximum quality, although, I should have seen the redundancy when doing that with 720p 60fps.
Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legitimate »

ComboNo1 wrote:
mix.mp4.torrent
I'm still pretty new at making torrents, so I hope I did this right. I know it is going to be an extremely popular one!

And please help with the seeding, especially if you already have all of the file from Mega. This one is gigantic (10 gigs).
Thanks a lot for making the initial torrent. :love: I hope that next time I can do right from the get go.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Some of the beat sequences in this are intense, to the point of being almost evil. :D A lot of fun though. Right at about 46:46 I was thinking to myself, "OK, it's clear. Legitimate hates us." But I was loving it at the same time. I had to keep reminding myself that, oh yeah, this was made by the guy who made that whole "death, destroyer of worlds" sequence in Beautiful Asses.

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate your artistry. I'm now downloading (and seeding) the re-encoded version that LookingGlass made to see if I can see much difference.
Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legitimate »

alchemi183 wrote:Some of the beat sequences in this are intense, to the point of being almost evil. :D A lot of fun though. Right at about 46:46 I was thinking to myself, "OK, it's clear. Legitimate hates us." But I was loving it at the same time. I had to keep reminding myself that, oh yeah, this was made by the guy who made that whole "death, destroyer of worlds" sequence in Beautiful Asses.

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate your artistry. I'm now downloading (and seeding) the re-encoded version that LookingGlass made to see if I can see much difference.
I loved this comment. It was very funny.

I will try to turn down the intensity in future uploads but Mix was intended to be a struggle with no breaks. The artistic value of the project is one of my top priorities and I'm glad to see lots of people appreciating the work. Thanks.
Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legitimate »

hosenguy wrote:Thank you for your fine work!

I am wondering if you would post the beat file separate from the video? This would allow for much easier electrostim file creation to go with your Cock Hero - for those of us so inclined!

Please? :yes:
Keep checking the post as I will upload the beats for this soon. Because of how mix is set up, the file is teqnically already made.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

awesome work guys, awesome

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ComboNo1 »

Thanks a lot for making the initial torrent. :love: I hope that next time I can do right from the get go.
You're welcome. It's a great community around here :-) . Makes me want to help out when I can, and I know you said you were having trouble with your uploads.
aram12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aram12 »

LookingGlass wrote:
I'm getting a "No such host" error for this torrent.

Thanks for the re-encode, btw!