Penny's Grand Tournement - SIGN UPS

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Penny's Grand Tournement - SIGN UPS

Post by TheCaptain »

-
*'kneeling down on the floor with something poking on the inside of my boxers'*

Thank you very much princess for giving me the honor of serving, I want to do my best to please you!
I hope all the subjects you choose will be able to please you and honor you.

rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

*kneels on ground thinking "this is not the moment for your rhymes", bowing my head humbly*

Princess,

I am very thankful for getting chance in this tournament.
horny69man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by horny69man »

*Kneeling down on the floor, wearing only boxers*

Thank you very much princess. I hope I will be able to please you.
sub_Peter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sub_Peter »

*wants to jump around because he is so happy*

*bows down*

Thank you Princess Penny! :-) :-) :-)
Hermance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Hermance »

-
Your Highness,
[kneels down with a very submissive look]
I have to say I am really happy that You decided that I could participate :love: I can't wait to see what happens !
Your devoted little french submissive
-
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

Princess Penelope wrote:^Glides effortlessly into the room, her tight black dress clinging to her every curve, heels clicking with every step as she makes her way over to her long empty throne, before sitting down^

Hello boys.
I am not often her anymore, but it looks like i got here to the right time to say...

Welcome back Penelope ^-^

Yeah i know usually it would be Princess, but there is only one Princess for me and that´s not you anymore, but guess what she also has her own Female Slave, that also toys with me alot, what a lucky Slave i am lol

i guess i will follow your Game a bit and see what evil things you have planned this time :P

i know your last games where Fun, creative and made to suffer and ache, i am sure this one will not be different...

By the way Good Luck to everyone who is in the Game, you will need it, trust me on this...
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

Arushita wrote:
Princess Penelope wrote:^Glides effortlessly into the room, her tight black dress clinging to her every curve, heels clicking with every step as she makes her way over to her long empty throne, before sitting down^

Hello boys.
I am not often her anymore, but it looks like i got here to the right time to say...

Welcome back Penelope ^-^

Yeah i know usually it would be Princess, but there is only one Princess for me and that´s not you anymore, but guess what she also has her own Female Slave, that also toys with me alot, what a lucky Slave i am lol

i guess i will follow your Game a bit and see what evil things you have planned this time :P

i know your last games where Fun, creative and made to suffer and ache, i am sure this one will not be different...

By the way Good Luck to everyone who is in the Game, you will need it, trust me on this...
^beams a big smile at her former subject^

I'm very pleased to see you are doing well ^blows him a kiss^ it does indeed sound like you are a lucky lucky slave, and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Penny xoxo

Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

Princess Penelope wrote: ^beams a big smile at her former subject^

I'm very pleased to see you are doing well ^blows him a kiss^ it does indeed sound like you are a lucky lucky slave, and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Penny xoxo

Awww so you do remember me, after all this time :D

Yes i am a lucky lucky slave and i love nothing more as two serve both of them ever Single Day forever and always :love:

Well i did found her in the middle of your last Game and there she already started to take over without me even noticing, afterall we just talked, i did wanted to finish your Game first and as soon as your Game was over i pretty much got owned lol

That´s now years ago and so many things have change, i absolutly love my new Life underneath her and i do would like the time and the fact that you are back to Thank you...

You know before your first Game i never tryed out something like this and i do feel as if all your games and serving you at the time, did helped me alot to learn to be a good Slave, my Princess is sooo proud of me and a Part of this is because of you, cause you teached me how to serve probably, so yeah Thank you for this :)

Anyway i saw your first task and wow you did not waist anytime to make them all suffer for you xD

Hope you will enjoy to make them all suffer for you :devil:

and now i will stop to go totally off-topic on this Thread, but i do wanted to Thank you for all you have done and i also wanted to make sure that everyone can see it, cause you might not take Slaves on your own (unless this has changed), but this Games with you are not only Games where some lucky guys get to serve you, they are also a great preparation for any slave on learning how to serve better in the future ^-^
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

Glad to hear from you Arushita, and very well said :thumbsup:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

teaseme wrote:Princess,

Please forgive me for not signing up earlier. I did not realize I was supposed to go to this thread to sign up. I am looking forward to serving you.
NO. And just for the record, to anyone else who is thinking to just do my tasks and ignore my wishes. I do not take kindly to people who are inconsiderate and rude and assume they are exempt rom following the rules!

P.s.I have asked Banquo to lock the thread to prevent any more of this unpleasentness. He has kindly agreed, My BFF is quite lucky to have him.