Penny's Grand Tournement - SIGN UPS

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Penny's Grand Tournement - SIGN UPS

Post by Princess Penelope »

^Glides effortlessly into the room, her tight black dress clinging to her every curve, heels clicking with every step as she makes her way over to her long empty throne, before sitting down^

Hello boys.

^Grins wickedly and then blows everyone a kiss^

I've been away for far too long, and it's high time I came back with a vengence. I've been watching you all, and looking in to see who is behaving and who's being oh so naughty...I nearly came back for New Years, but then saw choccy woccy was starting a game, and I didn't want to cramp his style ^giggles^

But here we are, Spring has sprung, and so, I can see have many of you...naughty boys getting all hard, and I haven't even started yet. ^grins^

So I'm sure you are all dying to find out the details of my latest evil plan. Well, there will be a grand tournament, lasting at least seven days...there is room for 16 gallant challengers, with the winner earning a personal task from little old me.

^Slips her fingers lightly over the lines of her dress, accentuating her perfect curves and lightly brushing over her c's^

Well boys, who's up to the challenge? If you think...^bites her lip^ you're hard enough... then write me a nice little application post. Anyone who wants to join, should have their applications in by Wednesday the 9th of March. If you're not sure exactly what to write in your application, then go and take a look at my previous threads to see just what kind of behaviour I expect from my loyal subjects. Be polite, be sincere, and most of all remember, I. Am. A. Princess.

I expect to be treated as such...

^licks her lips and smiles wickedly^

This is going to be soooo much fun.

Princess Penny xoxo

TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Penny's Grand Tournement - SIGN UPS

Post by TheCaptain »

Good evening my highness,

I am a submissive, 21 years old, from Germany and I just logged into milovana to find out that you,
the most famous princess of milovana started a new thread where we naughty boys can take part,
if you are interested in us serving you and doing as we are told.

I followed your thread "Kingdom of Frustration" and I regret to this day
that I didn't apply for it, so I want to take the chance this time and
lay my fate in your hands.
It would make me incredibly happy to have the honor of serving you, fulfilling
the tasks you give us and to make you as happy as I am able to.

Full of excitement I write this application and I hope that I will have
the privilege of serving you, my only princess.

I wish you a good day, a wonderful weekend and a tournament just how
you imagine it to be, may all your wishes come true.

Yours faithfully,
TheCaptain, or any name you got for me
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Velo »

Welcome back, Princess! I've missed you while you've been gone!

*Drops onto a knee as you enter the room, growing hard at the first sight of you*

I would like to request entrance to your tournament

I thoroughly enjoyed serving you in your last game, and hope for another chance to participate! I want nothing more than to serve you as best I can, while aching with desire from being your presence.

Your servant,
Velo
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

^slumps on her throne looking around at the meager showing for her new game.^ well boys I must say I am less than impressed with how many of you there are. ^crosses her legs^ I mean, don't get me wrong boys, it was a lovely surprise to have some returning players but.... ^Stamps my foot^ I.WANT.MORE!

So tell everyone you know boys. The princess is back in town and she is dying to make some poor little cocks leak.^smiles wickedly^
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

Well the weeks have passed, the months have past, the years have passed, but I have been waiting for this moment.

At the ready, Your Highness :w00t:

My Princess, may I resepectfully request to take part in your Tournament? :closedeyes:

"Ready or not, he she comes, you can't hide..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTj8lTC4go

Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Hermance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hermance »

-
Your Highness,
[bends her back]
I sadly wasn't lucky enough to participate in your previous games, but I would surely be honored if I had :blush:
I also know, since I carefully listened to each of your precious words, that you are waiting for boys to take part in the Tournament. :-/ I'm a girl, but a girl craving to participate in such games, a girl craving to obey and who's only wish is to win a personal task from you :blush: !
Therefore, if Your Highness agrees, I would be glad to be in the Tournament !
Your devoted little french submissive :love:
-
Apollodore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Apollodore »

Good Evening your Highness.

*kneels down in front of you*

i hadn't the luck of participating your last game... I hope you will allow me to be a part of this one... this would be an honor for me :blush:
Please Princess allow me to be a part of your tournement... i promise i will serve you like as best as i can <3

Your servant,

Apollodore
Magikk
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by Magikk »

Heh.. Wont participate at this time Princess, but wanted to say I am VERY glad to see you return.

Welcome back, sincerely.

*bows deeply*
MAGIC IS AROUND
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

Her Dearest Highness Princess Penny;

I am of course willing to once again submit to your rule. To be under your command is the most cherished of feelings - one so subtly strong it is like a drug. Once tasted, always longed for. You make one search the corners for your presence at all times - has she returned? Will she return? Is she watching? What is she thinking?

We are all honored you have chosen to grace us with your presence again, and I cannot wait for the chance to submit to our beautifully scintillating Princess.

Sincerely, your 402.
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
sub_Peter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub_Peter »

Woooohhooooo *cheers very loudly*

Welcome back Princess Penny!!

*looks at himself* I'm sorry Princess, please excuse me for a moment, I'm not dressed correctly.

*hushes out of the room*

*undresses himself and looks for the loincloth in his dresser*

*puts on the loincloth and looks in the mirror*

"Much better!" But hmm ahhh thinking about maybe being able to serve you Princess, makes me already hard without touching. The loincloth can't hide that hard cock ... *hmm*

*walks to the freezer and uses some ice to cool down his cock* OUTCH!

*grabs his chastity cage and lock the poor fella in* *click*

*puts the loincloth over it again and looks in the mirror*

Much better. *feels his cock straining against the steel already* Arg! But it should be up to Princess if she wants to see me hard or not. Now it is up to her *grabs the key*

*kneels down and crawls back into your throne room*

*kneels infront of you, arms crossed behind my back*

Thank you Princess Penny for waiting. I hope I'm now better dressed to your liking. I would LOVE TO serve you again and take part in your tournament. I vow to work hard and follow each and every command from you. I waited for over a year for this chance, I will give it my best! Please allow me to join.

*bows down and puts his arms forward, offering you a tiny key in my open hands*

Please accept this key as a token of my sincerity, it is the key to my chastity cage I put on for you. I won't be able to touch myself or even get hard, until it is your wish Princess Penny.

humbly,
peter
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

^Sits atop her throne legs crossed, and arms folded across her chest, clad in a tight red bikini^

Well that's a little better ^giggles^ I was starting to worry that this place had gotten tired of games and no one wanted to play...
but along come some of my old favorites to save the day, looks at 007, mmc, anon and mikesub and blows them all a kiss. And a Girl! So exciting ^giggles^

^Stands up and puts her hands on her hips, revealing her side tie red bikini bottoms, that show of her perfect legs, before gliding effortlessly down the steps to stand in front of her applicants^

You're all in for one hell of a ride, I hope you are all ready to be denied, leaking, and desperate to cum....I'd make the most of your freedom boys, because once the game starts it's going to be hell ^bites her lip before grinning wickedly and curls a finger around and under peters chin^

Now peter has the right idea...new rule. Underwear only when you open this thread!

Now which of you boys and girls wants to do an edge ladder for me to get some practice for the trials that lie ahead...best bit of begging gets the ladder!

Now I need to get back to the pool.

^giggles and strides past her subjects and out of the throne room^
horny69man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by horny69man »

Welcome back your Highness.

^kneels in underwear in front of your throne^

I'm a newbie and I've not had the pleasure to follow your tournament yet. If only 50 per cent of the compliments from the other subs are right, you have to be a great princess. :blush:

I'll obey all your commands your highness Princess Penelope.

^crawls out of the throne room^
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): The lovely Youella takes care of my happy locked cock :D

Post by puckhog »

Good afternoon Princess,

I have been a long time lurker of the forum and have admired your previous work from previous tournaments. I humbly kneel here in my underwear begging to be allowed to play in your newest version of the tournament. I am here already with 29 days of being denied a full orgasm and I am slightly afraid but more importantly incredibly excited to be a part of the tournament should you have me Princess!
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Anoniem »

Hello Princess

I am a dutch, submissive slut. I would love to join your game, it would be very interesting for me as i dont have that much experience. Would it be possible to give some more info, or does that have to remain a secret?

Sincerely
A dutch slut
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

*kneels before the princess's throne in only his underwear fully erect to be within your pressence*

Princess Humbly come before you to ask for permission to join your grand tournament. I would love submit to the most beautiful princess in all the land. I will do your bidding and follow your rules. Just the thought of being in your kingdom has me throbbing and on the verge of leaking. So please allow me into your Grand Tournement.