need some advices for anal toys

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
gizmovor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

need some advices for anal toys

Post by gizmovor »

I'm new to posting here,
I wanted to try anal and decided to follow the instructional anal tease.
I bought a 3"5 butt plug and I'm really enjoying it.
My question is what is the next toy to buy?

Here's a list of what I thought I could buy next :
-a bigger buttplug
-an inflatable buttplug
-a vibrating buttplug
-anal beads
-vibrating eggs
-dildo ( vibrating or basic one)

If the next best thing I could buy is not on my list, feel free to tell me,maybe I forgot something.

Here's some other questions too:
-what are your thoughts about vibrating anal toys,does it give you a lot more pleasure?
-what is the best between a bigger buttplug or one designed for prostate stimulation?

Thanks in advance.
masterofkunt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: need some advices for anal toys

Post by masterofkunt »

If you want to continue with the anal instruction tease then you could buy a bigger butt plug and do the advanced anal stretching tease. It enlists the use of either your fist or a large buttplug and I found it to be a great experience. If you want to start fucking yourself in the ass you might want to move to a dildo. personally I have found anal beads to be a bit ehh.. and have been told that inflatable buttplugs are not the greatest. If you'd like to try some prostate play you could get a vibrating prostate massager, they are amazing to use whilst masturbating and will give you the best orgasm of your life..

In short. it depends what you want to do. Hope this helps
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

You can look up some prostate massagers. The best manual one is supposed to be Aneros, although for me personally it doesn't do much and basically was a costy disappointment.
Nexus Revo is quite much fun. I would go with it if you have money. The only thing you should look is that it's a rechargeable model. Reason being, there are versions with batteries, which are really annoying because lube tends to go into the battery compartment. Other than that, there are a few modifications of nexus revo with different forms and features.

I really didn't try much of anything else, but my first toy was a vibrating butt plug, and it was quite nice. I liked the vibration (but just fyi, nexus revo is still much beter, and it vibrates too).

I tried a dildo too (a plain one), and didn't like it. I could sometimes get the right feeling out of it, but rarely, and I would loose the spot pretty easily. So - personally didn't like it.

btw, I'm not affiliated, just promoting whatever I liked. :-/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
gizmovor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gizmovor »

thank you for your answers. I will try a prostate massagers then but not an expensive one for now.
I will keep in mind you recommendation of the nexus revo for later.

Maybe a dildo someday if someone give me a positive opinion about it.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

well, see, Aneros is a prostate massager too. But for me, it does literally NOTHING. I'm quite sure I used it correctly, but still.

Nexus Revo's benefit is that it's lazy. You just pop it in, and it does everything for you. Because it's rotating head will massage the prostate for you.

But I know a lot of people like Aneros and other non-mechanical massagers. SO maybe it's the way for you. Just don't be discouraged if it doesn't :w00t:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: