Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by pepsifreak »

OxiKlein wrote:
avatarbr wrote:In a unrelated note, I think the typos in Patch 47 disappeared after I installed patch 48 in another folder (I turned off in 48).

Can someone confirm this? There are some userdata or appdata folder shared between the versions?
Each instance of the client should, in theory, have its own folder for settings in %AppData%\..\Local\Tease_AI

Is it maybe that the scripts have @TyposOff in them?
Yeah it's probably just a coincidence. Typos are RNG based after all.

Here are some new fixes;

An error when you suspend a session, resume it, then suspend it again (line 23821 form1)

Code: Select all

If File.Exists(SettingsPath & ResumePrefix & "Contact3Pics.txt") Then Contact3Pics = Txt2List(SettingsPath & ResumePrefix & "Contact3Pics.txt")

A tweak to chatlog saving to save during @EndTease, and a minimum size to prevent saving empty logs
(line 629 form1) remove the entire If statement and replace with

SaveChatLog(TempDate)
(line 663-ish form1) add this

Private Sub SaveChatLog(LogDate As String)
		If FrmSettings.CBSaveChatlogExit.Checked = True And ChatText.DocumentText.Length > 36 Then

If (Not System.IO.Directory.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "\Chatlogs\")) Then
				System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(Application.StartupPath & "\Chatlogs\")
			End If

My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Application.StartupPath & "\Chatlogs\" & LogDate & " chatlog.html", ChatText.DocumentText, False)

End If
	End Sub
(line 1672-ish form1, within "public sub ResetButton()") Add after ScriptTimer.Stop()

Dim TempDate As String
		Dim TempDateNow As DateTime = DateTime.Now

TempDate = TempDateNow.ToString("MM.dd.yyyy hhmm")

SaveChatLog(TempDate)

Fix WakeUp saving (line 13889 form2)

My.Settings.WakeUp = FormatDateTime(Now, DateFormat.ShortDate) & " " & Form1.GetTime("SYS_WakeUp")

Fix Metronome saving (line 37 form1)

Public FormLoading As Boolean = True
To be tidy you can then remove "FormLoading = True" from line 683 as it is redundant.

It is worth mentioning that End scripts should be modified to have @EndTease on their own line, or else the rest of that line will be added after the chat is cleared.

Edit: I did some more

Remove/comment the line at 8789 in form1, seems to sometimes cause a suspend/resume error

Remove/comment the lines at 2393, 2397, 2401, 12204, 12208, 12212 in form1 and Glitter contacts that make you hold an edge will be the ones to make you stop. This may not be a "bug" depending on 1885's intentions, but IMO this feels better

In the settings under Project>Tease AI Properties, the default for "HoldTheEdgeMaxAmount" should be "seconds" as otherwise when using older settings you'll unknowingly get your old 45 second max changed to 45 minutes :weep:

And some bugs from the bug thread:

viewtopic.php?p=206495#p206495 (line 1755 form1)
add this line:

BTNPlaylist.Enabled = True

viewtopic.php?p=206678#p206678 (line 12959 form1)
Add this on a new line between My.Settings.Save():

My.Settings.OrgasmsRemaining -= 1
(line 2609 form1)
Add this to a new line:

YesOrNo = False
Upon testing this fix I noticed "Interrupt\Out of Orgasms\Was going to let you cum" uses #OrgasmLimitDate which is incorrect, it should be #OrgasmLockDate
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

avatarbr wrote: I think the focus should be a stable version. I know the 1885'code its not easy to edit, but OxiKlein already was able to fix a bug in the patch 48.

Without a stable version, the community will die if we need to wait 2 or 3 months for a new version. We already have so few creators here (some already gone).
Agreed. I'm also not going to be able to code, but I've been writing some scripts which I hope will one day add up to a personality. That's a long way off as it is, but without a stable version it probably won't happen at all.
OxiKlein wrote: I'll start working on this bug and see what I can do.
It seems that in patch 48 @InputVar[] has reverted to its pre-47 state. @ShowVar[] can't output words/phrases anymore. Any chance of a fix for that one?
pv
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

So i decided to completly reinstall Tease Ai with the new Patch, that means i don´t copied anything over from 47 and i run into a few problems >.<

1.i added Wicked Tease extend and as i started Tease Ai i got the first Error "Could not find Wicked Tease" that´s not a big problem, just had to switch to the Personality i added and everything was fine, but for new users it could be confuses so you might want to add the Wicked Tease personality with the next updates :P

2.The Audio Teases also don´t work on a complete new Set up, but luckily i already read it will get fixed soon :)

3.With Tease Ai 48.2 the TTS Voices are gone, the only Voice i have there now is Microsoft Anna and i know for sure i have other TTS Voice installed

So far that´s all i found, but i thought before i forget it i better write it down, cause i might find more, hopefully not...

Edit: Scratched the Error i had with Image tagging, i just was an idiot it works fine xD
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

meowww wrote: 1.i added Wicked Tease extend and as i started Tease Ai i got the first Error "Could not find Wicked Tease" that´s not a big problem, just had to switch to the Personality i added and everything was fine, but for new users it could be confuses so you might want to add the Wicked Tease personality with the next updates :P
That has always worked that way...teaseAI starts with the default wicked tease personality, which is included in the main program....if you use a different personality you have to manually set it up, but this is normal because there is no way for the program to understand which one of the potentially infinite personalities you want to use.
meowww wrote:3.Tagging images doesn´t work anymore, if i tag an Image under local tags, it does remeber that i tagged them, cause if close Tease ai, reopen it and go under local images to the same images the tag is there, but Tease ai don´t creates a Texfile with the tagged image... i had to use 47 to tag the images, so that i get the textfile, cause some modules need the textfile of the tags and yeah it´s a bit annoying to use the old Version just to tag images xD
Local image tags are saved in a separate file from domme tags...you find the local image tags under images/system/localImageTags.txt (not under the script subfolders, but directly in teaseAI folder you'll find the images subfolder i mentioned...it is in common with all personalities, thus why it's there).
For me local tags works properly btw.

For the other problems i don't know sorry :-)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Daragorn wrote: That has always worked that way...teaseAI starts with the default wicked tease personality, which is included in the main program....if you use a different personality you have to manually set it up, but this is normal because there is no way for the program to understand which one of the potentially infinite personalities you want to use.
i just got to Tease Ai a few Days ago, so i had no clue, but yeah like i said it´s not a big problem, just was an idea to have add the default Ai, so new Users don´t get confused right away :P
Daragorn wrote: Local image tags are saved in a separate file from domme tags...you find the local image tags under images/system/localImageTags.txt (not under the script subfolders, but directly in teaseAI folder you'll find the images subfolder i mentioned...it is in common with all personalities, thus why it's there).
For me local tags works properly btw.
i already scratched this Part, i was stupid, the local images worked fine, i didn´t meet another requirement, that´s what i get for reinstalling everything from Zero xD
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

It's really nice to see so many people interested in making the program better and changing it. I think if 1885 comes back, he'll be proud of what you guys are doing :)
OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OxiKlein »

PtheV wrote:It seems that in patch 48 @InputVar[] has reverted to its pre-47 state. @ShowVar[] can't output words/phrases anymore. Any chance of a fix for that one?
I just tested the commands myself in Patch 48.2 and it works fine for me. Is it possible that you're not using it correctly? The script I used to test it with was the Patch 47 command examples script which also includes how to use it.

Edit: It may actually be that you have something like @RapidTextOff after the @InputVar[] Command. I just noticed that it counts the @RapidTextOff (and possibly other commands) as part of the variable name. I'll add that to the list of bugs to fix, but for now it should work if you don't have another command come immediately after @InputVar[]
meowww wrote: 1.you might want to add the Wicked Tease personality with the next updates :P

3.With Tease Ai 48.2 the TTS Voices are gone, the only Voice i have there now is Microsoft Anna and i know for sure i have other TTS Voice installed
That's a good idea. When I upload the next patch I'll also have a file for a clean, full, installation with scripts and whatnot.

I'll also put the missing TTS voices bug on my list to investigate. A few questions though:

1. Do the voices show up again if you launch a version on Patch 47?
2. Did they go missing as well in Patch 48 or 48.1, or only in 48.2?
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

OxiKlein wrote: I'll also put the missing TTS voices bug on my list to investigate. A few questions though:

1. Do the voices show up again if you launch a version on Patch 47?
2. Did they go missing as well in Patch 48 or 48.1, or only in 48.2?
1. Yes on 47 they show up again

2. Only since Patch 48.2
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

meowww wrote: i just got to Tease Ai a few Days ago, so i had no clue, but yeah like i said it´s not a big problem, just was an idea to have add the default Ai, so new Users don´t get confused right away :P
Ahh ok, i misunderstood what you said them...i thought you were talking about the wicked extended personality you added.
I agree with you that there should be a base personality included in the program indeed (but i think it was there in patch 48, just not in the bugfixes that came out after)
OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OxiKlein »

meowww wrote: 1. Yes on 47 they show up again

2. Only since Patch 48.2
Thanks for the info, that should make it easier to find the cause
Daragorn wrote:there should be a base personality included in the program indeed (but i think it was there in patch 48, just not in the bugfixes that came out after)
That's definitely something I'll include, starting with the next bugfix update.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

OxiKlein wrote:That's definitely something I'll include, starting with the next bugfix update.
I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and did this for you, as there have been a couple quirks with the original Wicked Tease. If you have something to add let me know and I'll remove the zip from this post for you to post with the patch. I used the Wicked Tease that was included in the original Patch 48 post as a base.

This is the changelog, for documentation purposes and so people with modified personalities can go in and add/copy the changes manually.
  • Removes @NullResponse from Vocabulary\#EmoteRandom
  • Moves @EndTease to a new line in all files at:
    Stroke\End
    Interrupt\Out of Orgasms
    Interrupt\Start Tasks
    Interrupt\Safeword
  • Updates Apps\Glitter\Tease statuses to use @Contact instead of @Bratty, etc.
  • Replaces @EdgingDecide with @DecideEdge in:
    Modules\ItsAShameYoureNotHere_EDGING
    Modules\IWouldCallThatABargain_EDGING
    Modules\NotMeantToBeTreatedThisWay_EDGING
    Modules\PicturesSolo_EDGING
  • Changed #OrgasmLimitDate to #OrgasmLockDate in Interrupt\Out of Orgasms\Was going to let you cum
  • Created a generic Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge taunt file
Attachments
Wicked Tease.zip
(268.35 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

So i want to get another TTS voice but i have no idea where to start or how it works, and i am inherently distrustful of google links when it comes to finding downloads/guides.
If anyone could help me and i figure this thread is a good place to ask, i would greatly appreciate it.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Looks like this project starts rolling :-D
fine and thx to all the people working on that, especially the coding thing

i was trying to get learn coding specially for this project but if you have no idea it is barely hard to start.
but with some help i would help as much as i can.
so just tell me when help is needed, even if its just translating to german or something like that.

for the programm itself i think it is very important to keep it in a modular way so that add on are always possible
like a shooter game, you have the "main game" and are always able to provide new maps and features :lol:

at the moment there are some little issues but i think, the most of them are known and pointed out in the thread.
i just overwrite the files from patch 47 and it worked pretty good, voice was working from the beginning, just the vocabulary thing seems to not working porperly because there are sometimes some problems just minor things
the edging thing is now working on 48.2

oh and for the TTS voices i would be happy if there are more options except Anna, like mentioned in the post bevore :-)

so guys keep up the good work *thumbs up*
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Aha! I knew I remembered 1885 running into the missing TTS voices!
1885 wrote:If I target any CPU then I lose 32-bit voices for TTS
I don't have any extra voices installed myself so I can't verify, but it's worth trying out for the next patch, OxiKlein.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

OxiKlein wrote: Edit: It may actually be that you have something like @RapidTextOff after the @InputVar[] Command. I just noticed that it counts the @RapidTextOff (and possibly other commands) as part of the variable name. I'll add that to the list of bugs to fix, but for now it should work if you don't have another command come immediately after @InputVar[]
It works without the @RapidtextOff, thanks! :-)
I still get this icon on the line with the @InputVar command though :unsure:
1.jpg
1.jpg (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
pv