Older Teases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Older Teases

Post by slavechylde »

Based on the view count beside each tease, it is obvious that folks have been seriously neglecting the older teases in the Webtease section.

That's too bad because there are some pretty good teases back there. If you've joined since October, I highly recommend that you spend some time exploring some of those older teases. You have nothing to lose but your dignity. ;-)

-slavechylde
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

I'll chime in on this one, I agree, some of the first teases are great, but now they're at the back of the pack, and the seem to be neglected. I'd encouarge everyone to check out some of the earlier teases if you haven't already.

Perhaps one of the new features to be developed should be an option to sort the teases into random order, so that older ones don't get overlooked.
stick-dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stick-dick »

There are some great ones back there -- this points out again how cool the "sort by ratings" feature would be since it would pull the highly rated classics back up to the top.