Announcement - New CH in production

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Announcement - New CH in production

Post by troyan »

Dj BabyBoii wrote:Just post your beat files in the following in the following format
[RD #]Beats.mp3
So...RD3Beats.
Thanks, I will send you when it's ready. :)
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Will there be two parts as per one suggestion? :-D
psyopus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psyopus »

When will this be ready? Please? Now? :wave:
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

I have completed the video and the beats. I only need to add the beat meter below, I tried but did not find and tutorial for Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere CC.

I can send the audio files of only the "beat" to someone who is willing to help. I need the video of the beat meter, which I can add on top of my cock hero video.

If Pseudonym you are not too busy with Audition 2 or Dj BabyBoii you have time, or anyone else please send me a PM with your email where I can send you the mp3 files. Keep in mind, that my video will be released in 720p.

I would like something similar to Audition series or just something simple, I can add some effects over it anyway. :wave:
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

troyan wrote:I have completed the video and the beats. I only need to add the beat meter below, I tried but did not find and tutorial for Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere CC.

I can send the audio files of only the "beat" to someone who is willing to help. I need the video of the beat meter, which I can add on top of my cock hero video.

If Pseudonym you are not too busy with Audition 2 or Dj BabyBoii you have time, or anyone else please send me a PM with your email where I can send you the mp3 files. Keep in mind, that my video will be released in 720p.

I would like something similar to Audition series or just something simple, I can add some effects over it anyway. :wave:
How about releasing a version with beat sounds / visual beat hints in the form of numbers first? With beat meter version later, when it's ready? This is what pseudonim did for Audition 1.
InToDe3p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InToDe3p »

Where is this?
Sounds perfect :) Needs it!
psyopus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psyopus »

basturd wrote:
troyan wrote:I have completed the video and the beats. I only need to add the beat meter below, I tried but did not find and tutorial for Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere CC.

How about releasing a version with beat sounds / visual beat hints in the form of numbers first? With beat meter version later, when it's ready? This is what pseudonim did for Audition 1.
I agree. I actually prefer the lack of beat meter sometimes. But if the beats change too often this may be impossible.