Alternating Dom vs. Submissive

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Alternating Dom vs. Submissive

Post by Executive Angel »

Hello Everyone: I was setting here ready to type away and a very real thought made me question which direction to go, so I need your help.

I am usually a dominant person by most nature, but seeing the nature of the beast I'm trying to attempt to reach, I sometimes feel a need to be a slight bit submissive. So is it likely you can do both in the same tease scenario and have it fall into place? It's kind of like a do what I say, and bat the baby blues with that oh so innocent okay? and please?

I can do evil and nasty or halos and innocence, 50/50?? Writers cramp..

I so suppose I could take a poll, but really just want a little feedback I dont need a rating, just opinions. Thanks, ANGEL :innocent:
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
Joe1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joe1 »

I think a combination of both can work. It is very exciting to be commanded to do something. It is also very exciting to have a girl act all innocent and kind to get you to do something humiliating or submissive. It's almost like a seduction. The innocence, beauty, and kidness captivate you and put you in a dream like state that makes you want to do anything for the goddess. Before you know it you are at her mercy or doing something you never imagined you would do becasue of her feminine power.

I think it would be cool to start out innocent and seductive and then once the guy is in a vulnerable position the tone changes to more dominate and controlling
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I personaly would like it to dominate a girl. Just for fun and to make a new experience. Of course that can work well, there are a lot of couples who switching the roles. Sometimes also during the sex.

Oh and Angel i already said, i think this 50/50 combination is very sexy ;-) I hope you will never loose your variety and if you want to make a tease which including this, i think this will work. Just because it comes from you and is meant honestly.
Try or die
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for the great feedback, making notes to self! I'll add it to my brewing pot for the next insane new chapter. hahaha :w00t: Thanks ANGEL
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crocko »

Angel, are you going to do a tease more than 1 page long? They seem a little pointless just with one page, and it fills up room on the webteases section.
tigercat619
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I agree

Post by tigercat619 »

I believe within any mind created fantasy anything can be proformed.
Dominate to submissive in the same scene or scenario would be an amazing fantasy with the right person. I usually like to start thinking of my Goddess starting dominate and then playing a small role of submissiveness but imagine you or I started playing dominate and then and then became submissive...
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks again for those of you that provided information that was helpful.
Crock as for my one pager, so sorry, but it was my first.

I tried to keep things short and sweet! The whiners don't like long ones unless they have pictures I was told! So work with me, K? K!

Sorry if I used up space too! Later, ANGEL
Monkeybutt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Monkeybutt »

If you are going to have the character switch roles in the same scenario how will the reader know what is happening?

The reader becomes hooked because they are interested in the character that is developing but it may throw the reader off if that character suddenly behaved opposite of what the character was before. It could cause the reader to think, "What the hell, what's going on here and they may go back to see if they missed something therefore causing them to loose intimacy with the scenario.

The way it can be done is to draw the reader in with the use of questions. ie. You would like to kneel in front of me wouldn't you? enter scene and teases here followed by I bet you would like me to kneel in front of you? enter scene here.
piggy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

re: dom vs. sub

Post by piggy »

i don't know that i call it submisive; but i love when i'm asked to suffer in a oh so sweet and sexy voice; or told " pleasssse! if ya let me step on them i'll let you sniff my panties, please! " i think it's tease dominance, and it' s lots of fun!!! :o)

Yours, piggy
i enjoy suffering if it makes you happy.
magenta
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by magenta »

I'm submissive by nature, but my Mistress enjoys being dominated from time to time. On those nights, I'll start out dominant, only to have her overcome me and take control later. She then punishes me accordingly for being dominant, and not a proper slave. :smile: