5 ways to better dick sucking

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Master

Post by MasterMike »

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts – while I welcome a healthy discussion – keep in mind I am not a sexual therapist or any kind of professional in the field. Communicate with your partner to learn their likes.

This short guide is aimed for girls, gays, couples, sissies and anyone interested in the subject of blow jobs. While I recognize every living soul is different from the other – thus creating distinguished likes and dislikes – I argue that there are general characteristics to a good blow job. If you don’t currently have a partner to practice these on right now it is okay to use a dildo instead. Look for the kind that comes with balls and can be attached to a surface.

1. Suck it like you mean it
    There are times for a tender blow job and a more vigorous one. What I am getting at with “suck it like you mean it” is I hope that you will get into it. Get into the mood, vary your speed, tightness of the grip and the length of which you suck. Oh, and all the moans you might make working the shaft excites us even more. Feel free to try sucking with hands locked behind your back or hands squeezing his butt.
  2. Remember the balls
    The ball game can really make the blowjob and I am not talking about letting him watch baseball while you do it, no. Try licking the balls before getting into the act itself, then caress the balls while you suck. A gentle pull is also nice, but never yank the balls. Having caressed the balls could make the ejaculation stronger and at the very least it feels good while you do it.

3. Look them in the eyes
    We love to look into your hazy, wanting eyes while you go down on us. Kneeling in front of him and sticking your ass out is a good way to show your figure while enabling eye contact.

4. Get wet
    Your mouth needs to be wet. It is impossible to give a good blowjob if you are parched. Drink enough water during the day and just before the act. Be not afraid (Yoda is that you?) of your drool either. Go ahead and spit on the dick or when you feel you should swallow the excess spit in your mouth instead let it flow out. There isn’t such thing as too wet blowjob.
  5. Go the length
    Take as much of the dick as you can without gagging exceedingly. Trying to accommodate the whole length in your throat requires work but is rewarding for both parties. And even if you could easily take the whole dick, try and make it look like you are having a bit of a trouble. It makes us feel more confident.
Extra: For the adventurous, you can try the ‘grapefruit blowjob technique’. It involves a red grapefruit, cutting good bits of the ends off and making a fit hole in the middle and sliding it around the cock in sync with the actual blow job. Sounds very Cosmopolitan-y but worth a try with a consensual partner. Remember to put a towel beneath and prepare for extensive cleaning afterwards.

-Mike
Last edited by MasterMike on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Master

Re: 5 ways to better dick sucking

Post by MasterMike »

Christmas is coming soon, if you are still wondering what present to give the above guide may point to the right direction =)

-Mike