Chastity belt problem

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mo86on
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Chastity belt problem

Post by mo86on »

Hi everyone. :-D

I have two chastity belt. steel and plastic. The pictures are below. 8-)
When I wear chastity belt, my scrotum ached. My scrotum is too tight to wear chastity belt.
Large ring slips well, small ring gives me a pain. :weep:

Does anyone have the same problem as me?
Recently my will is too weak. so I can't prevent my orgasm. I need long term denial and need to wear chastity belt.
Please advise on this problem. I'm thinking about buying a new chastity belt or stretching my balls. :no:
Last edited by mo86on on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: Chastity belt problem

Post by edgeallday »

Are there other size rings that you can get for those? I know one of mine (CB6000s) came with 5-6 different rings so that you could find just the right size. The other one I have is the Dickcage which has 3 size rings to choose from when you buy it. I find the Dickcage is more comfortable, but cleaning it is sort of difficult while wearing it. It seems like the silicone material has just enough "give" to make it feel a more comfortable than hard plastic. I've been looking at trying the Birdlock sometime too when I have the money.

I've had a couple cheaper ones off ebay/amazon too but it seems like you get what you pay for. They weren't very good.

These devices are so dependent on your individual anatomy that it can be difficult to find the perfect one for you. I'm not sure it will ever be 100% comfortable having your cock locked up, but it definitely shouldn't be painful like you are describing. They do take some getting used to too. Most people recommend starting off slow, like just wearing it for an hour or two the first day. Then a few hours more the next day. Then maybe the whole day, and eventually overnight, etc.
mo86on
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mo86on »

edgeallday wrote:Are there other size rings that you can get for those? I know one of mine (CB6000s) came with 5-6 different rings so that you could find just the right size. The other one I have is the Dickcage which has 3 size rings to choose from when you buy it. I find the Dickcage is more comfortable, but cleaning it is sort of difficult while wearing it. It seems like the silicone material has just enough "give" to make it feel a more comfortable than hard plastic. I've been looking at trying the Birdlock sometime too when I have the money.

I've had a couple cheaper ones off ebay/amazon too but it seems like you get what you pay for. They weren't very good.

These devices are so dependent on your individual anatomy that it can be difficult to find the perfect one for you. I'm not sure it will ever be 100% comfortable having your cock locked up, but it definitely shouldn't be painful like you are describing. They do take some getting used to too. Most people recommend starting off slow, like just wearing it for an hour or two the first day. Then a few hours more the next day. Then maybe the whole day, and eventually overnight, etc.
Thanks your advice. I have several rings. But Nothing 100% fit.
I think my scrotum seems to be too tight. When I felt cold wearing a chastity belt, my scrotum has shrunk. It's painful for me.

So I'm looking for new chastity belt. I'm considering ring size and hygiene. Hygiene is one reason difficult to wear a chastity belt.
Wearing a chastity belt and peeing is uncomfortable and dirty to me yet.
Please pray for my good selection. :-P
ilovechallenge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilovechallenge »

I had your problem once but all you need to do is just some balls stretching because your ball sack is too tight, they are not conditioned yet. What you can do is use some ball weights for 10 minutes a day. Just let it hang while you do your things. After one week, you should feel much better wearing your chastity device.
mo86on
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mo86on »

ilovechallenge wrote:I had your problem once but all you need to do is just some balls stretching because your ball sack is too tight, they are not conditioned yet. What you can do is use some ball weights for 10 minutes a day. Just let it hang while you do your things. After one week, you should feel much better wearing your chastity device.
I agree with your opinion. My ball sack is too tight. So I had try to stretching ball sack. But there was no effect. Is there a little bit more effective way to stretch?
Anyway I'll continue to try. I hope it works. :-)
erotusmaximus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by erotusmaximus »

I might have the same issue as you, but not always. My sac seems to be very loose on hot days and extremely tight on cold ones.

For hot days I have no issue at all. The problem is at night when my sac shrinks or gets cold.

For that I can share you a couple of tips and see if they work for you:

1. Use lube. If at home and no lube is available, some cooking oil will work*.

2. Leave some loose skin under the bottom of your chastity ring.

-- Ok, here some lube/oils details.

When using the lube/oil, use your finger to spread the lube/oil all around the inner ring of the chastity belt. It should be just a very thin surface. No big drops or mess or anything like that.

Use a bit more of lube to moist around the base of your ball sac. This is the area where the chastity belt ring will be touching your skin. Again, the objective is to moisture the skin so it gets more flexible, so don't use excess of lube/oil, just what the tip of your finger can spread around.

Finally put a bit of lube/oil on top of your cock and when is the case (ex. holytrainer) inside the cage. Again, spreading the inner surface of the cage with your finger. Making sure all and only the inside is covered with lube/oil.

If you put excessive lube/oil as it will drip or make stains to your clothes. That is why I suggest to spread with the finger in a very thin layer of lube/oil. It should only make the surface slippery.

*A down side of using cooking oil is that it gets stinky quicker. So you might need more cleaning.

-- Ok, now with point 2 details (lubing is important so don't skip previous step).

After having the ring inserted around your balls AND cock, you might want to squeeze your balls ALL the way out possible right? Is like a normal thing to do. Well, don't. It will only make the tightening tighter! and the pain worst. That is not what we want.

Instead, get the chastity ring around your balls AND your cock. *Then do a squat*. Yes, go down as if you were taking a shit on the forest hehe and try to pull the ring outwards. As if trying to get the ring off your balls.

Don't pull too much, just enough to have "a little extra sac skin" behind the bottom part of the ring.

Now stand up again and try to put the cage (in the case of the holytrainer). If you feel the balls hurts, you will need to pull your balls inside the ring a bit. Just make it enough to insert the cage without pain.

If done right, you have optimized the skin inside the ring and left an extra "flexible bridge" of skin under the bottom part of the chastity ring. Hopefully this will help you deal with that awful pain that is pulling the balls sac.

HOPE IT HELPS!! :)

This are only my ideas, I don't know if someone else can validate anything of what I have written here but at least it works for me.

I don't have a metal cage so I don't know how to make this portable to that device. In the picture the metal cage does seems to me to be a little too tight. You might want to hold on on that one until you are comfortable with the holytrainer as is probably the most comfortable cage out there as I have read.

I would suggest to try the holytrainer for longer periods of time while your sac gets used to it, and just occasionally the metal one in shorter time frames as its just damn fun! right? :)

Peace,
EM

PS1. Oh, just an extra piece of advice. It helps me to tie my balls with a shoelace before I put on the chastity ring! I remove the shoelace when my balls and cock are inside the ring. That is, before inserting the cage. This allows me to make the adjustments of this technique above.

PS2. My balls sac gets really really tight and I haven't done any balls stretching. My sac gets so tight that sometimes only 1 ball can be in the sac at a time! The above technique is working fine for me. I guess the ring is creating that stretching effect by itself with the help of moistured and oiled skin.
mo86on
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mo86on »

erotusmaximus wrote:I might have the same issue as you, but not always. My sac seems to be very loose on hot days and extremely tight on cold ones.

For hot days I have no issue at all. The problem is at night when my sac shrinks or gets cold.

For that I can share you a couple of tips and see if they work for you:

1. Use lube. If at home and no lube is available, some cooking oil will work*.

2. Leave some loose skin under the bottom of your chastity ring.

-- Ok, here some lube/oils details.

When using the lube/oil, use your finger to spread the lube/oil all around the inner ring of the chastity belt. It should be just a very thin surface. No big drops or mess or anything like that.

Use a bit more of lube to moist around the base of your ball sac. This is the area where the chastity belt ring will be touching your skin. Again, the objective is to moisture the skin so it gets more flexible, so don't use excess of lube/oil, just what the tip of your finger can spread around.

Finally put a bit of lube/oil on top of your cock and when is the case (ex. holytrainer) inside the cage. Again, spreading the inner surface of the cage with your finger. Making sure all and only the inside is covered with lube/oil.

If you put excessive lube/oil as it will drip or make stains to your clothes. That is why I suggest to spread with the finger in a very thin layer of lube/oil. It should only make the surface slippery.

*A down side of using cooking oil is that it gets stinky quicker. So you might need more cleaning.

-- Ok, now with point 2 details (lubing is important so don't skip previous step).

After having the ring inserted around your balls AND cock, you might want to squeeze your balls ALL the way out possible right? Is like a normal thing to do. Well, don't. It will only make the tightening tighter! and the pain worst. That is not what we want.

Instead, get the chastity ring around your balls AND your cock. *Then do a squat*. Yes, go down as if you were taking a shit on the forest hehe and try to pull the ring outwards. As if trying to get the ring off your balls.

Don't pull too much, just enough to have "a little extra sac skin" behind the bottom part of the ring.

Now stand up again and try to put the cage (in the case of the holytrainer). If you feel the balls hurts, you will need to pull your balls inside the ring a bit. Just make it enough to insert the cage without pain.

If done right, you have optimized the skin inside the ring and left an extra "flexible bridge" of skin under the bottom part of the chastity ring. Hopefully this will help you deal with that awful pain that is pulling the balls sac.

HOPE IT HELPS!! :)

This are only my ideas, I don't know if someone else can validate anything of what I have written here but at least it works for me.

I don't have a metal cage so I don't know how to make this portable to that device. In the picture the metal cage does seems to me to be a little too tight. You might want to hold on on that one until you are comfortable with the holytrainer as is probably the most comfortable cage out there as I have read.

I would suggest to try the holytrainer for longer periods of time while your sac gets used to it, and just occasionally the metal one in shorter time frames as its just damn fun! right? :)

Peace,
EM

PS1. Oh, just an extra piece of advice. It helps me to tie my balls with a shoelace before I put on the chastity ring! I remove the shoelace when my balls and cock are inside the ring. That is, before inserting the cage. This allows me to make the adjustments of this technique above.

PS2. My balls sac gets really really tight and I haven't done any balls stretching. My sac gets so tight that sometimes only 1 ball can be in the sac at a time! The above technique is working fine for me. I guess the ring is creating that stretching effect by itself with the help of moistured and oiled skin.

Wow great tips. :love: Sometimes I had same symptoms. 1 ball in ball sack. lol
And metal cage is too tight to me because I gained weight.. :weep:
So I'm looking for new metal cage. More short cage length and suitable ring size.
I will try to your tips. Thank you for your kind attention. :love: :love: :love:
ilovechallenge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilovechallenge »

mo86on wrote:
ilovechallenge wrote:I had your problem once but all you need to do is just some balls stretching because your ball sack is too tight, they are not conditioned yet. What you can do is use some ball weights for 10 minutes a day. Just let it hang while you do your things. After one week, you should feel much better wearing your chastity device.
I agree with your opinion. My ball sack is too tight. So I had try to stretching ball sack. But there was no effect. Is there a little bit more effective way to stretch?
Do you even read? I had just given you the best suggestion. Just do it, and your problem will be solved. Use a balls weight on your testicles for 10 minutes daily for a week. Problem solved. In case you dont know whats a ball weight, this is what it looks like.

[img]
ballsweight.PNG
ballsweight.PNG (139.8 KiB) Viewed 2779 times
[/img]
mo86on
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mo86on »

ilovechallenge wrote:
mo86on wrote:
Do you even read? I had just given you the best suggestion. Just do it, and your problem will be solved. Use a balls weight on your testicles for 10 minutes daily for a week. Problem solved. In case you dont know whats a ball weight, this is what it looks like.

[img]
ballsweight.PNG
[/img]

Sry my poor English. I am hard to explain in writing.
I had tried this method. There was no significant effect. Instead my balls were very painful during this method.
I will try this as very slow and continuous.
Thanks your advice. :love: