Cock Hero Round Discussion

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cock Hero Round Discussion

Post by Legitimate »

Hey!

I'm in the middle of creating a cock hero of my own and I'm 5 rounds in the making (excluding intro round).

How many rounds do you prefer in a cock hero? I'd love to hear what you think.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero Round Discussion

Post by brewster »

Length of entire movie: no more than 40 minutes please. A good buildup of 30 minutes makes for a fun CH
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

5-6 is good
DannyP
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by DannyP »

Its not really about the # of rounds but how it all fits together.

If your video is 25 minutes long then 8 rounds is probably too many, if your video is 45 mins long then I'd say there should be at least 6-7 rounds.

But it depends on your content, stroking speed and what you're trying to accomplish. Not all rounds have to be the same length, not all rounds have to be 2-8 minutes long (but most are for a good reason) you need to decide for yourself based on your opinion and the feedback from testers on how long each round should be and how many rounds works.

In the end you have to be happy with it yourself, its no good making something other people enjoy if you don't like making it. I think with content creation you have to take in useful critique and feedback but ultimately be somewhat selfish about what you want to make.
Legitimate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Legitimate »

Thank you guys for the feedback but I realize I should give you some more insight.

It's starts off with a pretty fast paced intro round. After that, I introduce the name of the piece and the rules in the first break. In the breaks, a character is introduced and speaks to you during them. It says the usual stuff like "How was that?" or "How you holding up?", nothing too special.

Round one begins and is pretty slow, nothing too fancy. Another break occurs which lead directly into round two, a slightly faster round than round one.

After another break, round three begins and is much faster than the former two. We transfer from the slow electro from the other two rounds to electro house (A remix of avicii). After that, a break and round four. Round four has a very fast and pumpy electro beat to it; there is a lot of cutting and fast beats to follow. Then, another break.

At the moment, round five is incomplete but near finished. It is faster than round four with a riddim beat (brutal dubstep). Time between breaks are continually getting shorter to the point where a break won't be there. This of course will be near the end.

After five rounds and an Intro complete withe breaks in between, it is around 27 minutes. Thank you guys so much for you feed back and I hope this helps.
ComboNo1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by ComboNo1 »

If it helps, I'm about 85-90% done working on my first video (I can finally start to see the light at the end of the tunnel).

I ended up with 6 total rounds. There is one song that is longer at about 5.5 minutes, and the rest are all about 3.5 - 4 minutes long. So that gives my video somewhere around 25 minutes of stroking time. Add in some intro and outro credits and I think the whole project should clock in right about 30 minutes.

Also, I am going for 4 rounds building up in intensity and speed - like it sounds like you are doing; then a boss round followed by a reward round.
"Everyone loves or should love huge tits."