Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by Ambossli »

I search people to help me to translate all settings to German. The biggest problem for me is to write down all descriptions before i can translate same. And I'm not sure about my German spelling;)

In the attachments is a file how i build it up.

maybe someone will use the files for other languages, too.
Attachments
General Settingstranslation.doc
(95 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Domme Settingstranslation.doc
(100.5 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

This is a variation on another question I asked a while ago.

Is there a command that will open a specific module/script next rather than a randomly chosen one, or preferably a small selection?

i.e. GotoScript(script3) or GotoScript[script1, script2, script3] etc?

I know you can create a plalist, but I just want to be able to direct one module to another in rare occasions i.e. certain Start scripts leading to certain first stroking/modules or something like that. I know Goto() can sent to another part of the script/file but not to another script/file entirely.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

CBT wrote:This is a variation on another question I asked a while ago.

Is there a command that will open a specific module/script next rather than a randomly chosen one, or preferably a small selection?

i.e. GotoScript(script3) or GotoScript[script1, script2, script3] etc?

I know you can create a plalist, but I just want to be able to direct one module to another in rare occasions i.e. certain Start scripts leading to certain first stroking/modules or something like that. I know Goto() can sent to another part of the script/file but not to another script/file entirely.
I can't remember whether @Call(module) was implemented or was about to be, but it skips to the named module.

Although my suggestion of:
@repeatModule(Module_Name, Times_to_repeat, Gap_between_repeats)
Could do that with @repeatModule(Module_Name, 1, 0) as it would register the module to played next then not repeated..

But to answer your question, I don't think there's a way to say "run this next." I know 1885 is overhauling most of the commands, documenting them all and possibly adding suggestions, so that functionality will probably be in soon.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Drblaze2 »

OK, here is the line writing module I promised. Its a bit rough but I found it quite satisfatory on trying it out... ;-)

I decided to post it as files rather than as an AI box, so that I could explain the parts a bit better.

It comprises of 3 files:
LineWriting (goes in the Modules folder)
#Lines
#HardLines(both go in the Vocabulary folder)

LineWriting is the script, and the other two have the lines.

I designed the script so that whatever lines are in the 2 vocab files are the ones that the domme can assign you :-P

The names should be self explanatory. The lines in #HardLines are about twice the length of the normal #Lines ones, so will take longer to type/finish. There is currently a 20% chance of you being set the Hard Lines, but you can change those odds if you want in the script (let me know if you need to know how)

I have filled the two lines vocab files with a few lines I copied from an old FOW task I had. I designed it so everyone could chose there own lines and put them in the vocab files so feel free to delete any or all of the ones I chose and put in your own.

You will need to have images in the Femdom folder BTW (if you dont, then just throw something good in there as its not essential to the running of the script)
I can't make it work in the modules :(
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

OK. Just ran it for the first time since posting it and I see the problem (but not the solution). I dont know why its crashing after you finish the lines :blush:

I made a few TINY changes after I first ran/tested it. To polish the dialogue and add the pic/vid parts. I dont know what is causing the prob, but will take a look

UPDATE: Found it 2 mins after posting this post, as well as another problem, a spelling mistake, and a missing line of code..lol :blush: further into the script, which I spent the last hour fixing :look: . All sorted now, and should work fine. Here is the fixed version (also updated original post with fixed version)

BTW If anyone want to change/alter this one into a different version or use it as a reference to create something new, then feel free. It would be great if we could get a few more Line Writing scripts into the mix. Im working on another shorter one, which I may use as a link rather than as a module, where you only have to type one line. I am also working one one where you have to type a few different single lines in a row (thinking 5 diff lines one after the other).

Also, if you think up a good line(s) for the vocab files, why not post it for others to add ;-)

UPDATE: Fixed original problem that I thought I had already fixed :blush: :rolleyes:
Attachments
LinesFixed.zip
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by CBT on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

OK. Just ran it for the first time since posting it and I see the problem (but not the solution). I dont know why its crashing after you finish the lines :blush:

I made a few TINY changes after I first ran/tested it. To polish the dialogue and add the pic/vid parts. I dont know what is causing the prob, but will take a look

UPDATE: Found it 2 mins after posting this post, as well as another problem, a spelling mistake, and a missing line of code..lol :blush: further into the script, which I spent the last hour fixing :look: . All sorted now, and should work fine. Here is the fixed version (also updated original post with fixed version)

BTW If anyone want to change/alter this one into a different version or use it as a reference to create something new, then feel free. It would be great if we could get a few more Line Writing scripts into the mix. Im working on another shorter one, which I may use as a link rather than as a module, where you only have to type one line. I am also working one one where you have to type a few different single lines in a row (thinking 5 diff lines one after the other).

Also, if you think up a good line(s) for the vocab files, why not post it for others to add ;-)
See the problem I had was after the intro, and the first edge afterwords. It wouldn't' queue the Stop Stroking and move on to the module, it just froze. Is there something I have to modify or?
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

Sorry :-/

Forgot to add the @Stop Stroking line to the start of the script. I was testing it by simply running the script from the apps panel, so never saw the mistake. Sorted it now and have updated the previous posts with the line added
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

When do we start worrying that 1885 has disappeared again?
leaky_sissy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by leaky_sissy »

wisoad wrote:When do we start worrying that 1885 has disappeared again?
I was just about to express just that worry.

I wish the code for 0.47 was up on GitHub. I know some C# and would be willing to contribute.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Relax guys, let him take the time he need
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Yea stop worrying :)

What he is doing a huge job, for 1 person, it takes time. I do expect that he also have to live a life ;)
Its a hobby, it will come when it comes (pun intended).
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

It's okay, I haven't disappeared. Without going into too much detail, I had a bad bout of depression and a pretty serious health scare this month, and I haven't been able to get the patch out within the time frame I wanted. I'm still very much invested in the program, Patch 48 is essentially finished. I just need to verify the accompanying files are in order and write out the patch notes (which is a bit of work in and of itself). Time and ability permitting, I'm going to do my best to get Patch 48 up within the next couple of days. I do want to thank everyone for their patience so far. :-)
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Azureballs »

1885 wrote:
It's okay, I haven't disappeared. Without going into too much detail, I had a bad bout of depression and a pretty serious health scare this month, and I haven't been able to get the patch out within the time frame I wanted. I'm still very much invested in the program, Patch 48 is essentially finished. I just need to verify the accompanying files are in order and write out the patch notes (which is a bit of work in and of itself). Time and ability permitting, I'm going to do my best to get Patch 48 up within the next couple of days. I do want to thank everyone for their patience so far. :-)
Keep taking it easy man, take as long as you need. And THANK YOU for what you do. So far Tease AI has been all I've wanted out of the various projects I've seen on Milovana.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

Azureballs wrote:
Keep taking it easy man, take as long as you need. And THANK YOU for what you do. So far Tease AI has been all I've wanted out of the various projects I've seen on Milovana.
I agree on both counts, dont work too hard to the detriment of your health, and get well soon :wave:

Iv had my share of depression over the years, and know its almost impossible to focus and get much work done when it hits you, and forcing through can just make it worse. My advice (helps me when I cant shake off the lingering effects of a bout of depression), if its any help, is take a "variation/left-turn" day (or just an evening after work) where you do something(s) out of the ordinary, that you dont normally do ir do very rarely, instead of your normal routine. i.e. go somewhere new or somewhere you dont visit regularly for an afternoon, or a household activity you dont do often (old hobby, build something, randomly browse the internet for a few hours (I usually go for funny stuff/blogs), etc)

Tease AI is pretty much the only place I go on the Milovana forums anymore. :-D
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I have a question, I'm hoping someone can help. In the Boobs, Butts and Ballbusting Module, when the slideshow starts, after I say "Stop" and the slideshow stops, the picture doesn't lock. With the domme's next message, it changes to a picture from my domme's gallery rather than keeping the boob/ butt image.. I hope I'm making sense :-P

Is this a bug? If not, can someone tell me how to fix it?

Also, 1885, man, thank you very very much for this amazing creation, and for all your hard work. I really hope you feel better soon and stay happy and healthy.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125