Cumslut Tryouts

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
setarkos
Explorer
Explorer

Cumslut Tryouts

Post by setarkos »

My first tease.
Feedback and bug reports appreciated.
boundc
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cumslut Tryouts

Post by boundc »

Really amazing tease. Can't wait to try it properly. If you need any more feedback just send me a PM!
painispleasure
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by painispleasure »

Great tease.

Found a bug, I think it's the only one. On the "stretch" option at the end of round 2, the continue button on the "only click continue once you have both dildos in your ass" page doesn't lead anywhere, so the tease dead-ends at that page if you choose that option.
setarkos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by setarkos »

painispleasure wrote:Great tease.

Found a bug, I think it's the only one. On the "stretch" option at the end of round 2, the continue button on the "only click continue once you have both dildos in your ass" page doesn't lead anywhere, so the tease dead-ends at that page if you choose that option.
Fixed. Thanks.
Admiral_Morgan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Admiral_Morgan »

Excellent tease! I really liked Jynx as mistress too, good choice. :yes:
onetimeonlyx2x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onetimeonlyx2x »

So hot! Exactly the type of tease ive been patiently waiting for. This is amazing. I truly love the oral section. Overall 5*s

If youre interested in user suggestions please add talking with mouth full, "I'm your bitch, "I'm your slut", "I'm your whore", "I love sucking cock", etc in future teases :). I find the concept of being instructed/forced to speak 'with my mouthful' irresistibly hot.

I loved the dice dual variables for metronome speed and length. Fantastic idea to make each experience spontaneous and unpredictable. Thank you again for creating such a hot, well thought out, thorough, detailed, flash tease. This will keep me entertained for atleast a couple weeks. Not as huge of a fan of the anal, but to each their own :). Im just orally fixated ;)
Admiral_Morgan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Admiral_Morgan »

onetimeonlyx2x wrote: If youre interested in user suggestions please add talking with mouth full, "I'm your bitch, "I'm your slut", "I'm your whore", "I love sucking cock", etc in future teases :). I find the concept of being instructed/forced to speak 'with my mouthful' irresistibly hot.
I second that, that sounds really hot. I also loved the humming, licking and swallowing idea you used in your tease.

I played through your tease again to confirm how good it was, and I realized the thing that perhaps turned me on the most was deepthroating with a clothespin on my nose. I can't recall any other tease that used that technique and I hope you use it again should you ever make a sequel.
boundc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boundc »

My only other bit of feedback is that some of the timer tasks started suddenly. It would be good if you could get into position, then click "continue" and then have the timer start. For a few tasks I wasn't prepared and wasted a lot of the timer countdown getting toys / getting into position.
setarkos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by setarkos »

boundc wrote:My only other bit of feedback is that some of the timer tasks started suddenly. It would be good if you could get into position, then click "continue" and then have the timer start. For a few tasks I wasn't prepared and wasted a lot of the timer countdown getting toys / getting into position.
Whenever that happens I have accounted for the time needed for preparation. The sense of urgency is intended.
setarkos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by setarkos »

I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not planning a sequel. I wanted to try out a few things that I hadn't seen in other teases. If you liked certain aspects I'd be happy to see them along with new ideas in future teases. It's really not difficult to make your own.