Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by Mat »

CBT wrote:I always liked the idea, for a domme personality, of tricky/unpredictable. What if there was a personality you could choose (maybe on its own with no other traits selected) that randomly changed and selected a different trait for each time it was aplicable. i.e. one moment she is using the crazy trait and the next she is using the sadistic trait. Also, what about bored/disinterested ("Hmm..what was that #SubName, I was'nt paying attention", "Oh, just keep stroking or something, Iv better things to be doing than paying attention to you right now" "I was just checking my emails, are you still edging? I forgot all about you for a moment there")

I was also going to suggest, if its possible to add without it being prohibitive in the amount of work needed, for adding the variable of the dommes mood. You could have things that affect the dommes mood, like time taken to edge or how long its been since you last ran a tease. This opens up the floor for things that are dependant on the dommes mood. Things like vocab/dialogue, chance to cum, cbt and domme levels (was thinking you could set a range instead of a set level like 2-4 or 1-3 that the domme could work within depending on mood), and possibly what modules the program calls (you could tag modules with like,ok,dislike maybe?)

If I use the settings shown, of a tease of 30-120 mins, but tick the "domme decides based on level" box and she is set to level 5 for example, will I get a tease close to 120 mins, or will I get near an hour as the description says. I assume the description is just an example, and the domme will use the range given, but I just wanted to check.
The disinterested type could be intereseting, I get the feeling there's going to need to be a list of the types with checkboxes, like how the AI Box line selection works, there's going to be way to many to fit in otherwise..

I've been wondering if the domme would ever comment on the last time you visited, i.e. how long it's been, and then if it's been over say, three days or a week, it would run a particular set of starting scripts, rather than one at random, maybe have folders, one for normal start scripts and one for criteria based ones, so it could check the criteria based ones, see there was a script based on the last time the program was run then check the last time it was started and run the script if it was over so long.

With the length settings, the "Domme decides based on level" checkbox overwrites the range, so the maximum time will be one hour. I was getting short teases and ended up putting the minimum to an hour and max to two hours, and it ended after 30 minutes. At the same time I like the time being random, if you decide based on level, you can usually guess when it'll stop, but with the range it could be anytime.

Also a quick idea for 1885, as one of the taunts/modules it could be good have the domme be able to add/remove time, personally I quite like to set a really long tease so i know I'll get to the point where I'll be really desperate.. to get to that point and then to have the domme toy with adding more time could be.. interesting :blush:
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

About the numerous traits, well... I don't know what 1885 has in store for us, but I believe he really just wanted 2 more traits, because it would make more sense to limit the option from a scripting point of view. The more traits you put in, the harder it is to keep adding them into your scripts and propose something interesting for all of them.

I only suggested more than 2 traits so that 1885 could make the choice himself.

If we are to use more than 6 traits, more like a list, then I would suggest the implementation of stronger command filters. As of now, the filter's name IS the filter keyword. If you want to limit an dialog option to a Crazy domme, you begin the line with @Crazy. If we are to handle numerous traits, the following could be easier to use :

@Traits( Crazy ) bla bla blaaa (instead of @Crazy bla bla blaaa )

That way you can easily expand the filtering functionality, like so :
Spoiler: show
Only says bla bla blaaa if domme is Crazy :
@Traits( Crazy ) bla bla blaaa

Only says this if domme is either Crazy, Supremacist OR Vulgar :
@Traits( Crazy, Supremacist, Vulgar) I like big butts and I cannot lie

Only says this if domme isn't Caring NOR Funny :
@TraitsNot( Caring, Funny ) Make my day, punk!
This way, you don't have to bother about how much traits exists, you may quickly restrict or exclude some behaviors by throwing a bunch of traits on the same line and never have to duplicate a bunch of script.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

CBT wrote: Could one of you knock together a few different module, link, etc templates for us amateurs who want to give a bit of basic coding a go. Just a few basic ones/examples with no dialogue, for us to use as a base for our first attempts and/or learn from before going on to making our own from scratch?
Its really simple.
Any Module need this basic format:

Code: Select all

#StopStroking @StopStroking or #Edge @Edge 
ALL the text you wanted
bla 
bla
@End
Links files just need to finish with

#StartStroking @StartStroking
@End
Tease AI will do the rest.

Some basic commands:

QUESTION
[answer1] text that will appear if the user responds "answer1"
[answer2] text that will appear if the user responds "answer2"
@DifferentAnswer text that will appear if the user responds anything else
The script continues here

Let's jump to another place in the script @Goto(OtherPlace)
bla
bla
(OtherPlace)
You jumped to this line

@CheckFlag(If this exists go to that line)
You goes hereif the line do not exist
remember to end this path or jump to another place before the line with the flag name
Like this line below
@End
(If this exists go to that line)
You jumped to this line if that flag exist.
You can set flags with @SetFlag(If this exists go to that line) in any place, module, link, etc...Tease AI will use in any other script.

q55x8x wrote:
Also something to think about maybe making this feature even more powerful would be to store the last answer (or answers?) in a global flag to guide the script flow along an even more complex context.
Funny...I am working in something like this. With flags and the new Variables.

At the moment, its hard to find the right place to put 1 or 2 questions at time (I have around 30 in total).
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by english-gent »

Once again, praise for a wonderful program!

Quick question, is there a way of changing the flags? I accidentally said I had a diaper and pacifier on png's scripts, and now my Domme keeps getting me to play being a baby. I'm open to try many things, but without the right props, it's hard to get into the script (I know I can just untick this particular script, but I'd rather be punished for not buying the toys!)

Can't wait for Total Brat, any idea of a time scale?

EG
Mosbles
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mosbles »

pepsifreak wrote:It's a bug of sorts from the glitter revamp and only affects those two.
The fix is to update every relevant glitter file to use the @Contact# scheme instead of @Bratty or whatever. Which in the base WT personality is only used in the 3 "tease" files.
Thanks man! That solved it!

So, two things, first:
Some time ago I asked for a phone version and .png told me it would be take a full rewrite so I found a workaround to this, you can use an App called "Unified Remote" to stream and interact with your PC from your phone, it works like a charm for people like me that have the computer in the studio and want to fap at bed.

And second, 1885, will there be an option to add more Glitter Contacts? I see there are unused lines in the Glitter files, so I was wondering that. It would be pretty cool.
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

How long do you think we have to wait for the next update?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

english-gent wrote:Once again, praise for a wonderful program!

Quick question, is there a way of changing the flags? I accidentally said I had a diaper and pacifier on png's scripts, and now my Domme keeps getting me to play being a baby. I'm open to try many things, but without the right props, it's hard to get into the script (I know I can just untick this particular script, but I'd rather be punished for not buying the toys!)

EG
You can go in \Scripts\PERSONALITY\System\Flags and try to delete or rename the flag.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

english-gent wrote:Once again, praise for a wonderful program!

EG
With the flags, go to /Scripts/png/System/Flags and delete the appropriate files/flags and it should go back to asking you whether you have them or not

Then with Total Brat, In the bug report thread 1885 said this:
1885 wrote:
Mat wrote:Thanks, with the Total Brat personality, how long do you think it will be, on a scale of days, weeks or months?
Months. There's a lot going into it, and I have to work concurrently with coding and creating documentation.
Then posted earlier in this thread, to give an idea of the scale of Total Brat.. and a little hype:
1885 wrote:I'm always thinking "Oh man, wouldn't it be cool if she could..." and then I work on adding that feature in. So I would expect the games, the coins, the wishlist, all that stuff to branch out and expand into the actual chat window without using work-arounds. It's going to be a long process to get Total Brat out there (she literally has over 1000 lines across various scripts just for things she can do to you with a hair clip, if you want to put it in perspective), but Tease AI's feature set will reflect her growth and provide a lot more options for creators, on top of the community suggestions I add in.
NEGEV wrote:How long do you think we have to wait for the next update?
I may have just taken this in the wrong context so sorry if that's the case.. but put simply, as long as it takes him. Rushing updates out like last time when it was about 1 update per page for nearly 40 pages is both bad for the program, as there will be more bugs, but more importantly it's bad for his health.. and sanity.
Then of course if he's seen any ideas on here that he likes he'll probably add them in, as he said:
1885 wrote:Updates will be a little slower than they have been in the past, but they will be bigger and more substantive for sure
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

I don't know if it can be implemented or not, but the ability to design video teases would be awesome
Also, just a thought... If it were possible to tell TeaseAI to capatalize the first letter of every sentence automatically, it would weed out some textual kinks where a #VocabFile might be being used at the beginning of a sentence (I do that a lot lol)
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Also, The @InterruptsOn/Off command is great
Anyway that it could process the normal lines in Response files while ignoring the @InterruptCommand?

Being able to keep the flavor of the Response files, while being able to turn off the interrupt triggers contained in them would be awesome for keeping the over flavor of the type of response you should recieve...

If my Domme asks you to beg, then you beg, and she basically tells you to be quiet... doesn't make alot of sense :/

The @InputVar command is great too...
Will that work in a script like this
@InputVar[Opiate]
User: 100
@ChangeVar[Opiate]=[Opiate]-[1]
ShowVar[Opiate] -- Output = 99
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

I had a few more questions and suggestions Iv been thinking about and refining for the last few days:

1. Is it possible to have the program run a specific custom module/script before starting the tease? i.e. Greet Domme - Custom Script - Start Script - Stroke - etc. I was thinking about playing around with a points and/or task based script(s), and wanted the domme to ask for a progress/completion update at the start of the script. An example would be "You said you were going to do ... SubName. Have you done it?". I will probably end up with a big mess of unsuable code...lol, but I always end up learning the most by jumping in the deep end and learning from my mistakes ;-) If its not possible, what other options do I have? Can I add something to each of the start scripts to divert to the custom one and then go back to the start script maybe?

2. Is it possible to have the domme switch image sets (files of images) mid tease,and if so what is the command line?

3. Iv seen in a few screenshots around, of the apps panel imbedded in the main window (where the glitter feed is). Is this an option? Or is it from an earlier version of the program that was moved to make space for the glitter feed?

Suggestions:

1. I was thinking that it would be better, in some instances, to have the text feed on one side and the image area to be using the full height of the program window (see example).
ex2.png
ex2.png (309.16 KiB) Viewed 2688 times
Most of my domme images are portrait rather than landscape orientation, so dont make efficient use of most of the available area and I would like, if possible, for the images to be larger on screen (for obvious reasons :innocent: ).

2. Mat's interesting idea got me thinking:
Also a quick idea for 1885, as one of the taunts/modules it could be good have the domme be able to add/remove time, personally I quite like to set a really long tease so i know I'll get to the point where I'll be really desperate.. to get to that point and then to have the domme toy with adding more time could be.. interesting
What if there was the option to have the minimum/maximum tease times visible on screen as well, so that you could see the changes made by the domme as she makes them i.e. "Since you have yet to reach the minimum tease time yet, Iv added another X Minutes to the Minimum" or "You passed the minimum time already, so Iv added X Minutes to the Maximum" or something like that. Alternately she could offer you a choice, do something...interesting, or have time added. Also, she could have the option to "Reset the Clock" in, what I think you would agree, should be rare cases :whistle: . I think that would be something to remember, if you were already an hour in and she said "Damn, my watch stopped and I cant remember how long Iv been teasing you, oh well...we will have to start over...GRIN" or "I think that was a good warm up SubName, now lets start the REAL tease shall we...lol". The possibilities for the domme being able to alter the time(s) during the tease are endless :w00t: I was also thinking that it would be good if you could set the times to increase by a set amount after each completed tease, but be able to lock it like you can with the orgasm count. Imagine 5 teases, each possibly longer than the last, that you cant alter the times of until they are all completed (30-60, 45-75, 60-90, 75-105, 90-120 mins) :innocent:

3. This suggestion is for later, as I dont think its doable yet from what I understand. The tasks set at the end of the tease (the sent text files) will be getting some attention and additions by me in the near future, as I think they have a lot of promise and havn been mentioned/added too lately, so I thought they would be a good place for me to start contributing to this great project ;-) . My suggestion is that the domme could check if you have done what she asked/commanded the next time you start the script. I dont think there is in place a way for her to remember what she previously told you to do yet, but hopefully something will come along in the future that will allow her to remember and follow up on them.

4. In the future versions, would it be possible to implement an optional point system? Its uses could be many and various:
Chastity release after accruing x number of points
Time in chastity increases points
Purchasable Orgasms (sellable ones too maybe? "Would you like to sell the orgasm Iv allowed back to me?")
Trade for Tokens
Alternate currency for further games
Negative points have severe penalties ("You owe me X Points, no teasing until your out of debt, just punishment!")
Longer teases = more points
Task/Challenge Failure/Success = points deducted/added
Orgasms/Ruined = Points deducted
Denial = No points deducted or added points
etc. These are just the head 8-)

5. Poker Game!!! Chips bought with promised edges, tokens, points?(see above). Similar to Risky Pick, in that you bet edges against tokens with the Domme (and maybe the glitter contacts?). She could be teasing you during the game, and making you stroke and edge between hands (multiple times depending on previous hand? "You won that hand, and Im not too happy about it, so lets cheer me up...") to keep you distracted :whistle: . If the glitter contacts were involved, you could end up owing each of them many edges, and be teased individually by them, one after the other.
Thoughs/Suggestions on this anyone?

Whew!!! That was a long post :rolleyes:

As always, just suggestions for ideas and to give possible inspiration to those of better coding ability than me (at the moment...lol). Great and Many Thanks to all you creators out there, and aspecially to 1885 for all his hard work and dedication.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

5. Poker Game!!! Chips bought with promised edges, tokens, points?(see above). Similar to Risky Pick, in that you bet edges against tokens with the Domme (and maybe the glitter contacts?). She could be teasing you during the game, and making you stroke and edge between hands (multiple times depending on previous hand? "You won that hand, and Im not too happy about it, so lets cheer me up...") to keep you distracted :whistle: . If the glitter contacts were involved, you could end up owing each of them many edges, and be teased individually by them, one after the other.
This poker game one is a really good suggestion to get kicked off before total brat to see how glitter contacts can interact. I also really like the idea so I'm trying to make it sound justifiable. To be fair, while the idea's you have are reaaaally good. It might take awhile to get them all going. The poker one itself might take awhile, but the edge in between to distract would definitely add interest.
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by english-gent »

Oh my god! Two ruined orgasms on my face....Mistress is mean on TeaseAI tonight!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

CXZman wrote:The only problem I see with Sadistic is that it kinda oversteps the purpose of the Domme Level and the CBT level as well. Level is used to deny the player's interests more often than not (if I'm not mistaken that is), while CBT level worsen the course of a CBT session. Both of those would be sadistic, so there would be a way to get an effectively sadistic domme without having to tick the Sadistic box. Kinda confusing if you ask me. Aren't there Command filters based on Domme Level and CBT level ?
But I guess by Sadistic, we're pretty much on the "Cruel" page here. So I guess it's just a personality trait alright.
You're pretty correct with your conclusion. Initially I had the CBT assignments tied to the Domme Level, but it was brought to my attention that people may prefer differing degrees of teasing compared to CBT. Ever since then I've been trying to keep the experience as customizable as possible.

While "Sadistic" will probably be used mainly to flavor the text, it can also be used to kinda go the extra mile during cruel assignments. Like, someone could make a Module where a Level 5 domme makes the user edge 10 times back to back. Then they could add @Sadistic to make the user ruin an orgasm at the end of the Module. Or at the end of every edge. :nugget:
Mat wrote:But then unlike a module, after @end, it would go back to where the mini-module was called, rather than skipping to the next link, I thought it'd be a good way to make taunts and interrupts more interactive. Rather linking to a specific file you could instead make it link to a folder, with each folder's name being the same as the taunt/interrupt and randomly choose a file inside it, that way if others wanted to make more mini-modules to keep it different then they could.. of course you could always then have mini-modules inside mini-modules. I'm sure with these along with the new text variables there could get to be some quite in depth responses :-)

I already have this implemented in Patch 48. It works the @Call() Command, but in this case the Command is @CallReturn(). It automatically keeps track of what the user was doing when the @CallReturn() Command was activated, and returns the user to that state automatically. That was the challenge in getting it implemented before now, but I've got it running pretty nicely and will be ready to go for 48.
Mat wrote:Then to go along with the different tags, I wondered if you'd thought about restricting modules based on the settings enabled?
It might end up detracting from the experience but I just thought for example, if "sadistic" was selected, then it would only run scripts that used "@sadistic" in them. As people can make different modules you could end up with two modules being run after each other, one module being derogatory and the other being kind, so by restricting modules by tags you could give the domme a more rounded and less chaotic personality.. On the other hand it could just detract from the experience and leave hardly any modules being run.. to be honest it probably would, as any script that didn't include any of the tags would never be run..
I have to agree with your conclusion here, that would drastically limit the number of available scripts.
avatarbr wrote:When you call a specific image or video, could be possible to use a "*" (like TEASEME), to allow any video/pic?
EX: I have video1.avi and video2.avi in the same folder, the script call for "video*.avi", and can get anyone. Better yet, call a video*.* so can call a video3.mp4 too.
I'll put this in the suggestion pile
CBT wrote:I was also going to suggest, if its possible to add without it being prohibitive in the amount of work needed, for adding the variable of the dommes mood. You could have things that affect the dommes mood, like time taken to edge or how long its been since you last ran a tease. This opens up the floor for things that are dependant on the dommes mood. Things like vocab/dialogue, chance to cum, cbt and domme levels (was thinking you could set a range instead of a set level like 2-4 or 1-3 that the domme could work within depending on mood), and possibly what modules the program calls (you could tag modules with like,ok,dislike maybe?).
Domme Mood options have been implemented and are ready to go for Patch 48
Mat wrote:I've been wondering if the domme would ever comment on the last time you visited, i.e. how long it's been, and then if it's been over say, three days or a week, it would run a particular set of starting scripts, rather than one at random, maybe have folders, one for normal start scripts and one for criteria based ones, so it could check the criteria based ones, see there was a script based on the last time the program was run then check the last time it was started and run the script if it was over so long.
Commands to store and check dates have been implemented for Patch 48. I'm also adding various System Flags to keep track of certain events so more things like this will be possible.
Mat wrote:Also a quick idea for 1885, as one of the taunts/modules it could be good have the domme be able to add/remove time, personally I quite like to set a really long tease so i know I'll get to the point where I'll be really desperate.. to get to that point and then to have the domme toy with adding more time could be.. interesting :blush:.
Commands to add Stroke time, Edge Hold time and overall Tease time have been implemented for Patch 48.
Mosbles wrote: And second, 1885, will there be an option to add more Glitter Contacts? I see there are unused lines in the Glitter files, so I was wondering that. It would be pretty cool.

I'm not planning on it
NEGEV wrote: How long do you think we have to wait for the next update?

My best guess is around 2 weeks, but please don't carve it in stone. Patch 48 has been part of a massive overhaul of the program, but I'm getting to the home stretch.
opiate wrote:Also, just a thought... If it were possible to tell TeaseAI to capatalize the first letter of every sentence automatically, it would weed out some textual kinks where a #VocabFile might be being used at the beginning of a sentence (I do that a lot lol)
Good idea, I'll get it in
opiate wrote:Also, The @InterruptsOn/Off command is great
Anyway that it could process the normal lines in Response files while ignoring the @InterruptCommand?
I'll look into this
opiate wrote:The @InputVar command is great too...
Will that work in a script like this
@InputVar[Opiate]
User: 100
@ChangeVar[Opiate]=[Opiate]-[1]
ShowVar[Opiate] -- Output = 99

This should work fine
CBT wrote:1. Is it possible to have the program run a specific custom module/script before starting the tease? i.e. Greet Domme - Custom Script - Start Script - Stroke - etc. I was thinking about playing around with a points and/or task based script(s), and wanted the domme to ask for a progress/completion update at the start of the script. An example would be "You said you were going to do ... SubName. Have you done it?". I will probably end up with a big mess of unsuable code...lol, but I always end up learning the most by jumping in the deep end and learning from my mistakes ;-) If its not possible, what other options do I have? Can I add something to each of the start scripts to divert to the custom one and then go back to the start script maybe?
What I've been doing with Total Brat is using a single Start script that processes everything I need to check flags, react to certain conditions, etc. You could try that, or with Patch 48 you could make a single script and then create several @CallReturn() scripts to set that up.
CBT wrote:2. Is it possible to have the domme switch image sets (files of images) mid tease,and if so what is the command line?
This is implemented in Patch 48, the Command will be @NewDommeSlideshow
CBT wrote:3. Iv seen in a few screenshots around, of the apps panel imbedded in the main window (where the glitter feed is). Is this an option? Or is it from an earlier version of the program that was moved to make space for the glitter feed?
The UI has been heavily revamped for Patch 48, the Apps window no longer exists. Apps now integrate dynamically into the main form.
CBT wrote:1. I was thinking that it would be better, in some instances, to have the text feed on one side and the image area to be using the full height of the program window (see example).
I don't have any plans to implement something like this, but the restriction on window sizing has been loosened a great deal, so you can limit the text window to a single line if you want and have the image taking up the rest of the space.
CBT wrote:What if there was the option to have the minimum/maximum tease times visible on screen as well, so that you could see the changes made by the domme as she makes them i.e. "Since you have yet to reach the minimum tease time yet, Iv added another X Minutes to the Minimum" or "You passed the minimum time already, so Iv added X Minutes to the Maximum" or something like that. Alternately she could offer you a choice, do something...interesting, or have time added. Also, she could have the option to "Reset the Clock" in, what I think you would agree, should be rare cases :whistle: . I think that would be something to remember, if you were already an hour in and she said "Damn, my watch stopped and I cant remember how long Iv been teasing you, oh well...we will have to start over...GRIN" or "I think that was a good warm up SubName, now lets start the REAL tease shall we...lol". The possibilities for the domme being able to alter the time(s) during the tease are endless :w00t: I was also thinking that it would be good if you could set the times to increase by a set amount after each completed tease, but be able to lock it like you can with the orgasm count. Imagine 5 teases, each possibly longer than the last, that you cant alter the times of until they are all completed (30-60, 45-75, 60-90, 75-105, 90-120 mins) :innocent:
I get where you're coming from with this, as well as the points suggestion, but these kinda get away from the idea of the program in the first place which is emulating a real experience with an online domme as best as possible. Having the timers front and center rather than behind the scenes would make it feel more like a webtease or a game than the domme consciously deciding "okay, I've abused this guy enough for now lol".

You can have the domme alter the length of the tease as of Patch 48, so everything you're talking about here is possible. I just like to think of it in terms of "I was only going to tease you for an hour or so tonight, but I haven't had enough of your suffering yet so let's keep going" as opposed to "You haven't reached the minimum tease time yet so I've added X minutes".
CBT wrote:3. This suggestion is for later, as I dont think its doable yet from what I understand. The tasks set at the end of the tease (the sent text files) will be getting some attention and additions by me in the near future, as I think they have a lot of promise and havn been mentioned/added too lately, so I thought they would be a good place for me to start contributing to this great project ;-) . My suggestion is that the domme could check if you have done what she asked/commanded the next time you start the script. I dont think there is in place a way for her to remember what she previously told you to do yet, but hopefully something will come along in the future that will allow her to remember and follow up on them.
You can do this already with Flags, by creating a Flag when Tasks are given, and then checking for that Flag if you use a Start system like described above.

One thing I have done for Patch 48 is added a setting in the Sub Settings menu where the user can set the time of day they usually wake up. That way, the program now keeps track of the user's morning, afternoon and night schedule. When tasks are created now, the user gets three tasks if it's morning, 2 if it's afternoon and 1 if it's night. (Morning, afternoon and Night being relative to the user's schedule). Plus Command Filters have been added for @Morning, @Afternoon and @Night, so you'll be able to customize Tasks much better than before
CBT wrote:5. Poker Game!!! Chips bought with promised edges, tokens, points?(see above). Similar to Risky Pick, in that you bet edges against tokens with the Domme (and maybe the glitter contacts?). She could be teasing you during the game, and making you stroke and edge between hands (multiple times depending on previous hand? "You won that hand, and Im not too happy about it, so lets cheer me up...") to keep you distracted :whistle: . If the glitter contacts were involved, you could end up owing each of them many edges, and be teased individually by them, one after the other.
Poker is a great idea, no doubt. The thing is, I REALLY need to stay away from games for a while though. I get inspired to code them a lot, but they end up detracting from the base work that needs to get done. Risky Pick was insanely ill-timed if we're being honest, sometimes the inspiration just gets ahead of me. I'll probably branch out to more games in time, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done at the core level first.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

Poker is a great idea, no doubt. The thing is, I REALLY need to stay away from games for a while though. I get inspired to code them a lot, but they end up detracting from the base work that needs to get done. Risky Pick was insanely ill-timed if we're being honest, sometimes the inspiration just gets ahead of me. I'll probably branch out to more games in time, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done at the core level first.
so does that mean we have a "might happen" on the poker thing?