Question: How to...?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SwitchWinters
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Question: How to...?

Post by SwitchWinters »

Hello!

Well I have a question to do.

I have not money... and my Mistress set me the restriction of not touch myself anymore... so, I was wondering how to elaborate or do a homemade Chasity Belt...?

Any Ideas? Cant buy one by the moment.
Turtle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Question: How to...?

Post by Turtle »

Homemade Chastity Cage
I can't take credit for this idea, but here it is:

1.) You'll need: a cardboard toilet paper roll, a pair of scissors, tape, (optional) a hole-puncher and string or ribbon

2.) Cut a slit lengthwise down the toilet paper roll, so that it can be unrolled. Trim its length down to suit your size.

3.) Wrap tape around its edges (I do this for comfort)

(Optional) Punch a hole through one end of the roll and run string through.

4.) Wrap the toilet paper roll snugly around your member and tape it together.

(Optional) Tie the string around the base of your shaft to keep tube on more securely.

...And there you go: a cheap, homemade chastity cage you can comfortably wear for possibly hours -- a fun and easy way to experiment with chastity. :wave:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Lestat »

Maybe I'mnot the first that did it, but I had this idea by myself. I don't think I will be able to post an image of what i did months ago, but you can do one with paper only. Yes, paper only!
And as I tried the one described above, I think this one is better.

You'll need 5 or 6 paper sheets and some thin ropes or tape.

Take a paper sheet, cut the length to have the diameter you want for your chastity cage. Fold a piece of 0,5cm (0,2 inch) like you roll it but keep it flat (I mean don't fold itby half, then by half etc...). Keep the width big enough to fold it enough times to obtain something hard enough and at the same time just flexible enough to fold it in a circle. And you have the first ring of your chastity cage.

Do that 3 or 4 times (to have 3 or 4 rings), depending on the lenght you want for your chatity cage.

Then fold in the same way 2 piece of paper that will be long a bit more than the cage you want. Those will be the bars running over the rings of the chastity cage.

You can now easily fix everything together using thin rope or tape. (fix it passing the rope or tape in "X" over each attach points, so it won't move)

Finally, make one more ring that will fit around your balls and penis. Wear it, put the paper chastity cage and attach them together with thin ropes.

You are done!

It's a bit more work than the toilet roll, but I found it more comfortable and long-lasting.

It may be hard to really understand how to do it without pictures, but I hope I gave you an idea of what I meant at least.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Here's my effort from a while ago
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5283#p69317
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hey, just a couple days ago I was doing a tease that featured a chastity device. As a quick fix I grabbed vitamin bottle and tied a jug-sling hitch on top. Google that knot and should find info on tying it. The bottle worked great as a temporary device but they're tough to cut a hole in so you can urinate.

The next day I went to the hardware store and found this great item in the plumbing section. It was like $8. I marked the photo with red lines to show approximately where I cut it, and added a pic of the finished product. It works for me since I'm average size (5.5") but if you're much larger it would be too small. It's a 1.5 inch in the large section, 1.25 in the small.

It even came with the two hose clamps that might be useful for a future project. Food for thought.

PG
Attachments
P8060058.JPG
P8060058.JPG (417.12 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
P8040055a.jpg
P8040055a.jpg (515.44 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
Turtle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Turtle »

That's brilliant! Quick question: what did you use to cut the tube? It looks too sturdy for scissors.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     

                    Cheap and simple 
                     Tie a ribbon , not too tightly, around cock and balls as a symbol of your Mistress
                     Preferably of your Mistress's favourite colour.

                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.