New Tease ideas needed

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

New Tease ideas needed

Post by Constance »

I want to do a new audio tease..... but my brain is blank so why don't you all give me an idea or two and perhaps I will record one this week

thanks and hey if your to shy to say here send me a PM
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Unfortunatley not:( but I would absolutley love the oppurtunity to submit to another human being and try my best to obey and pleae them at every oppurtunity
Sub/Slave(s): No its not really my thing

Re: New Tease ideas needed

Post by [email protected] »

How about a blowjob trainer with a self facial at the end?
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

[email protected] wrote:How about a blowjob trainer with a self facial at the end?
train you to do a blow job? give yourself a facial? hash this out a bit more for me
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Unfortunatley not:( but I would absolutley love the oppurtunity to submit to another human being and try my best to obey and pleae them at every oppurtunity
Sub/Slave(s): No its not really my thing

Post by [email protected] »

Perhaps you could walk the listener through giving a blowjob. Provide a pace and depth guideline for them to follow as if they are sucking an actual cock. And the climax would be the listener finishing on their own face per your instruction. Im a big fan of blowjob trainers that instruct you as if you were actually sucking a cock and not just practicing on a dildo to make it seem a bit more realistic.
petslut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I am currently available and seeking.I can switch too...there are times when I LOVE being in control. I imagine a perfect situation with another Switch, where we have a special word we use that we know whoever says it, will be giving up power. (if that makes any sense)

Post by petslut »

I have looked all over for a tease that did anal training.. much like JOI or CEI audio teases.. but mainly centering around anal penetration... Anal Instruction so to speak... with a metronome and thrust counts, edging, denial until the victim can reach a certain "speed" etc.. Not necessarily in a humiliating way, but more like a wife/ big sister "training" her victim to be a submissive or sissy..if you're still looking for ideas.. and based on your profile.. let me just say, I think you would hit it out of the park.....
subkent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subkent »

I would love an anal training tease, where you at the end had to cum like a girl, without touching your cock...making it a very humiliating, ruined orgasm *blushes*
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Hi Constance :wave:

What I always thought of is an audio tease that is build up like a webtease.

- Instruction like "Hi, Iam ****** this audio tease will get your mind and body fucked, if you are not ready for this leave now."
Creates tension and get the unconditional attention of the listener.

- Sends you on an item hunt. "Get these items now, if you dont have them use alternatives or leave" - Press Pause -
Increases tension, makes you wonder what will happen.

- Main Tease starting. And to get the extreme milovanians to cool down.. "If you are already naked, set a timer now, cause you will need to wait 60m to cooldown with no touching"

- Content of the audio tease comes next. Use whatever turns you on.
I love long tease and tenial, the more intense the better :-D. I also like the Ideas posted above.

- Dont make it easy to cum :lol:

Have fun creating :love:
green
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
teasedsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but would love one.
Sub/Slave(s): Only me!

Post by teasedsissy »

All 3 of the above sound brilliant, however the one I would love is one where you are sending a sissy out in public, maybe based on a points needed to be able to cum in different ways.

The idea of being sent out in public with an audio tease in hand would be amazing. You could have a starting point of going into a lingerie shop, and giving instructions on panty and bra shopping; questions to ask the sales assistants, and instructions to get measure and try them on etc. Lots of public humiliation in the store being a proper sissy. Maybe multiple visits in the same day!

You could then make them pay a visit to a sex shop, with great humiliation potential there.

Then maybe being sent on other public assignments with points for seeing a girls panties, nipples, cleavage etc, and also points for giving a flash of your own panties or bra in public, with extra points when someone see them. You could also get points for when someone clocks your hard cock through your trousers.

You could maybe even send them into a shop to try perfume, make up etc. The possibilities for a audio public sissy tease would be amazing.

Finally, a points system that determined whether you came or not, how you did etc.

I hope this inspires you, I think it would be a great tease.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 74
aka_ireland
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aka_ireland »

I’ve felt that audio has been an underused medium for T&D. Audio can be used several different ways, to achieve various effects. A straight forward, sexy voice tease with instructions is the easiest choice. With eyes closed, and as long as you keep up with the instructions, the suspension of disbelief is almost non-existent. A start and stop tease is another way to increase the interaction. Commands to get something, or perform an action can match reality. With mobile devices it is easy to pop in some ear buds and listen to an interactive tease on and off throughout a day. Another great thing about an audio tease is that you can listen to it purely as fantasy too. You can “play along” in your head if you can’t actually perform commands.

Since you are asking for specific suggestions here, Ms. Constance, I will try to comply. Let’s see….we’ll just pick a random topic, out of the blue….how about something spanking related?

A start and stop audio tease involving spanking. The setup could be to the affect that depending on how well instructions are carried out there will be a reward (or punishment) at the end.

The first part of the audio can instruct the listener to gather items for their spanking tasks. Household items, specific spanking implements, etc. The audio can be paused while the items are collected. With a mobile device this could expand to something specific like going to cut a switch. Stepping outside, listening to the sexy voice tell you to find and cut a switch would blur that fantasy/reality line. Hearing the words in your ears while others (if they are around) can’t heightens the thrill. Also, hearing the commands, or encouragement live while doing the task does make it easier to complete. Backing out of a task is not as hard when you don’t have the active reinforcement going on.

The next part of parts can be actual spanking tasks. Naming the implement, state of dress, position, etc. can all be part of it. The swats or strokes can be counted out in the audio or again stopped and started.

An option for another part, if mobile and with the start and stop type audio, is to extend the tease throughout the day. Give instructions to pause the audio and go somewhere (work, out to lunch, etc.) and then start listening when there. This portion of the audio could ask, how does your ass feel while sitting on (fill in the blank)? What would people think if they could see your ass? Again, the “reality” of hearing those words while others are around elevates the excitement.

The final part would be the “reward/punishment”. The decision is either made when the audio is recorded or maybe multiple ends recorded and instructions given to go to a certain time on the recording (tough to coordinate and record) or maybe separate audio files for ends (again, much harder to make).

Some of these ideas would work with edging, chastity, dressing, etc. But the ideas remain the same. And the suspension of disbelief is easier with an audio. Especially when the voice is as sexy as yours, Ms. Constance, and accompanied by photos of you, and knowing you’re available by phone….am I digressing?

Hope this helps,

Wellspanked
Michael
Constance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Constance »

I want to thank each of you for giving me some suggestions all of which I fucking love!!!! I now have the inspiration to record more now just to find the time hehehehhee thank you thank you
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by green »

Awesome, can't wait :-)
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
petslut
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I am currently available and seeking.I can switch too...there are times when I LOVE being in control. I imagine a perfect situation with another Switch, where we have a special word we use that we know whoever says it, will be giving up power. (if that makes any sense)

Post by petslut »

Miss Constance,

With all sincerity, THANK YOU! For taking time to do these, It is honestly appreciated...
hot_boy11111
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hot_boy11111 »

Miss thank you for doing this. There are good people in the world and you are surely one of them.

Big love to you. :love:
wessypoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wessypoo »

I'm so excited to hear what you will create for us!