small penis

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pequenomaricas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I'd like to meet a dominatrix to humiliate me and transform me into a sissy

small penis

Post by pequenomaricas »

hello, i have a 9,5cm (3,74 inches) of penis, but i think is to big for me. do you know tecnics to make more tiny? and make me more submissive?
bye
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: small penis

Post by Tury »

2 things that go hand-in-hand more or less. If you can, find a chastity device that is a tight fit on your junk. Slightly restricted blood-flow will cause the tissue to retract and will shrink it over time. Also, stop masturbating. A lack of regular "inflation" will cause the tissue to (again) retract.

Lastly, over the counter womens' hormones will most DEFINITELY shrink whatever you have... along with a few other side effects. :no:
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

Wow! I just read this thread. I think this is the first time I have seen someone express a desire to change the size of his penis... by making it smaller.

If it was possible to transfer inches of penis size, I am pretty sure guys would line up around the block to receive the extra penis volume. But other than pequenomaricas, I do not think there would be too many donors.
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

More common than youd think. Head over to warpmymind.com and youll see what i mean (shrink hypnosis)
Constance
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by Constance »

Yes what a previous person said about chastity is very true!!! I have a sub in chastity and he has shrunk over an inch....of course he has been locked up for an extended period the last 6 months but shrinkage does occur.

You can check out maturmetal it is a place that makes custom chastity devices but I should warn against the improper fit of a chastity device can lead to all sorts of things like chafing and sores and things that just are not very pleasent

good luck shrinking hehehe
Constance the Cock Tease
Cock Control

If you want to read free erotic writing I have done or hear my free erotic audios check out My Blog

You can follow me on twitter @MissConstance
Tumblr account http://bit.ly/1vJwn5k
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Lord of Goon »

First I've heard of this. Do what I do I say.
However. With the ppl that say u can in fact shrink a penis. Then that would then mean u can grow a penis.
Philosophy statement end. :P
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Am I the only one to whom it occurs that pequenomaricas may be pulling our collective third leg?
TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by TheCaptain »

If the penis gets out of the cage for a longer time, does it become its previous size again or does it stay like it got in the cage?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Depends. If you wear chastity for a few years, then the little spongy cells that normally fill with blood to give you erection may "stick" shut, turning into a kind of scar tissue. Then yea, your penis will shrink or become defunct even. But that needs to be a really tight chastity and you are likely to experience all kinds of pain and problems before it becomes a problem.

Normal chastity that does not prevent semi-erections, and that you take off once in a while - no chance. You may see the effect for a few days, but nothing irreversible should happen.

That said, noone actually conducted any study, so it's a theory, what I am talking about, not a fact. Be sane, have days off, or simply unlock to play once in a while, and your manhood, once grown to full size, will not shrink.

Tissue degradation does not work for humans. You can actually make it grow, but you can't make it shrink. You can make your body "eat" a certain tissue like fat, or even muscles, if you are starving yourself to death, but as far as I know it doesn't apply to connective tissue, which your penis is made of.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: