O Control - Frenzy

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
controladdict
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: O Control - Frenzy

Post by controladdict »

I really sorry but I could not do it for once, i always had a ruined orgasm even the third time :/
Maybe You should make a ruined orgasm/draining tease I am sure it would be wonderful :lol:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

controladdict,

Well it sounds like you really enjoyed it anyways. Pause longer next time if you need to. You really should experience what it's like to go through it and then just stop. ;-)
controladdict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by controladdict »

I always enjoy your teases, no matter the outcome :love: After trying your new tease i will definitely come back to suceed :-)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

If you want to prostate milk on a frequent basis I would recommend forcing yourself to stop after just one drop. That will be very difficult, but that way you will have the constant fun of prostate massage and remain at maximum horniness. Don't let more than a drop out at a time. ;-)

I think you should do this and deny yourself for a full month this time. If you need a punishment as motivation to help you then I will offer that to you, but only just this once. Commit yourself to 1 month and promise that if you fail you will PM me for an appropriate punishment and carry it out no matter what. Make that firm commitment in your mind. Should you fail I will give you a punishment that will be extremely painful and unpleasant. That should help motivate you to keep to your commitment. Don't fail.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

I think you have enough experience now that you should practice prostate only teasing most of the time, only rarely touching your cock. ;-)
candriver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by candriver »

"O Control - Frenzy" HD for TeaseMe here (and "O Control - Holding The Edge")
FlashTease to TeaseMe conversions.
johnny55555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnny55555 »

Nice work!
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

I've managed to tease myself for a few days without any form of release and just did this tease and now I just have this pulsating feeling right now... :look:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

kemosabe,

You may.
kontraband
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by kontraband »

I want to thank you Ms. Julie for such a wonderful tease series. I have tried your O-control level 1 before but never had the will to hold out. However, this time I am in chastity and my KH allowed me out to have some play time. I decided that with the incentive that I could not disappoint my KH I would be able to handle one of your teases. I chose to do this one as opposed to level 1 as I wanted to save that for when I was not playing with my current KH.

Any way Frenzy proved a delicious T&D, in particular the last round was pure sexual agony; I only survived because I am under chastity and was not allowed any form of orgasm even a ruined one. I believe I do have the 'angry cock' feeling by the way. Even now I am so desperate to touch and borderline panting at the denial.

Thank you so much. I will make greater use of your teases knowing how rewarding it was to finish this one (I am slightly proud) I believe I can handle the others now.

I look forward to your future works. Sadly now I have to go put my cage back on.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

kontraband,

You are very welcome and it sounds like you need the control of chastity to stay in check.

Next time you are allowed to play why don't you try the frenzy video. :-)

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=15087
kontraband
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by kontraband »

Ms. Julie, thank you I will use the video next time.

I'm not sure it's the chastity so much as the fact I was holding back for another person whereas when doing it just for myself I don't gain the same enjoyment from denial. I need another person to gain pleasure from try denial in order to do it I guess.

And yes the chastity is there to keep me from getting distracted during the day.
MrExxE
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrExxE »

Ms. Julie I'd like to thank you for such awesome teases. This one and O Control Level 1 are by far my favorites. You have a real way with tease and denial. I was wondering though if you ever plan on doing a tease that actually ruins and orgasm?
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

If I'm not mistaken, some pictures in this tease were changed. I don't remember her having hair that dark.

Maybe Ms Julie is still working on these teases a bit ;-)