[HD TEASEME] Blowjob challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [HD TEASEME] Blowjob challenge

Post by Venus »

pickle wrote:when I downloaded the torrent and unzipped the file, all I got was the pictures and audio. Is that how it is supposed to be and I have to piece the audio and pictures together, or did I download it wrong?
You need the program TeaseMe to play offline teases. Then just put the xml file and the folder with media files into the Teases folder and you can play the tease.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustmetal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dustmetal »

does someone can upload it with mega please

Thanks in advance
10qp10qp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 10qp10qp »

troyan wrote:Thanks for the bug report, will make an update during the week. The extra pics are spared for later updates, when I can also add more girls and just post the addon pack here.

troyan

This tease was simply fantastic, my personal favourite.
I can't wait till the addon pack comes out. :blush:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Best tease on the site. This is exactly the kind of tease I wanted to make but couldnt
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

Would love to see a version 2 of this with the unused images :) This is my fav!
Also torrent seems to be dead.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

I second that! :) Update would be awesome!
Lazures
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lazures »

I'm not able to find any seeders for this torrent, anyone able to download it ?
Pylon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pylon »

I discovered this tease online and downloaded the HD TeaseMe version from this thread. It is my favorite tease ever. I've played it 8 or 9 times and only made it through twice.

First time I ever played it I hadn't jerked off in several days and Anna destroyed me in round 1. That was honestly some of the most fun I've ever had in a tease, losing that fast in a game like this was hot.

Julien has beaten me the most. A sexy big titted latina in mid-game is rough enough, but she works you fast in a lot of her intervals. She is definitely my nemesis and slays my cock with regularity.

I would be interested to know where you got your pics? I would love to make a tease like this.
Pylon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pylon »

One criticism - I don't understand why there isn't a CUM button for every interval. If the story of the tease is that you're trying to hold back as long as you can while these girls work you, then you should be able to click CUM as soon as you're about to be pushed over the edge (the only reasonable exception is when it's an edge-and-denial round or edge-to-finish round).

Also, some of the girls I didn't find very attractive, but that's just personal preference.
Pylon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pylon »

Julien finished me again! God damn! It's come to the point now where I'm sitting there at the countdown screen waiting for round 4 to begin, with butterflies in my stomach, just waiting to see if it'll be that cock slayer Julien sitting there on that couch.. and sure enough there she is, and my eyes trace the curves of her hips up to her giant rack all the way to that finger in her mouth where my cock is about to be, and those eyes gazing into mine, and I feel myself shrink, intimidated, knowing that there's nothing I can do, I am about to lose this game very soon..

What an amazing tease you have made. I really hope you do a follow up version, you are a master!
Pylon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pylon »

Still loving this game. I am no programmer, but I know enough to modify code, so I made a few changes.

- I didn't think Round 3 Laura or Round 6 Juelz were attractive, so I changed them to unused photo sets.

- Fixed up spelling and dialogue for most of the girls.

- Switched around a few photos.

- Changed Julien to make her more verbally aggressive and work the player faster and longer. She starts the round with much faster metronome and continues throughout.
-example: changed "I'm Julien, by the way" to "My name is Julien. Remember it. You will be howling it soon."

- Changed unnamed black-haired Round 2 milf to be more playfully assertive and work the player faster and longer.

I can send you the new file if you want to try it out.
Josares
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Josares »

I don't know but...I have to tell you:
It's the best flashtease I saw.
There is one thing that I notice: Raven Bay (round 9)..where is she? XD I start 20 "Blowjob Challenge" together and I didn''t see her! It's strange. I know there is 33 % of possibility, but it's strange that I didn't see her with TWENTY blowjob challenge.
I hope it's a bug and not unluck =P

PS: I have photos of blowjobs that I'd like to send you to make a knew blowjob challenge, if you agree =)
Pylon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pylon »

Josares wrote:I don't know but...I have to tell you:
It's the best flashtease I saw.
There is one thing that I notice: Raven Bay (round 9)..where is she? XD I start 20 "Blowjob Challenge" together and I didn''t see her! It's strange. I know there is 33 % of possibility, but it's strange that I didn't see her with TWENTY blowjob challenge.
I hope it's a bug and not unluck =P

PS: I have photos of blowjobs that I'd like to send you to make a knew blowjob challenge, if you agree =)
Hey Josares, I'm glad someone responded to this thread finally!

I have been reworking this tease day by day. I've changed a lot of dialogue, switched some photos around, and changed entire rounds with brand new photo sets that I've downloaded. I don't know how to code, but I know enough to be able to alter the existing code. So far I've been able to fix any bugs that I've inadvertently created and I think that my fan version is turning out pretty damn awesome.

I, too, have never gotten Raven Bay in round 9. I've played this challenge several dozen times by now. So it might be a bug in the code. I know that some of the photo sets I've just never seen.

I'm actually looking for a coder at this moment to make a new blowjob challenge. If anyone wants to work with me, let me know.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

This is one of the best teases!! If you could do some kind of a remake, it would be really great! :)