What ever you want Miss Linda

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Re: What ever you want Miss Linda

Post by Quiet Linda »

anon98 wrote:dear Miss Linda! im sorry but i haf a very busy month so I didn't got so much points. .. I only have 70 points. . :(
does that mean I am out of the game or i can try again next month?
Oh my.
Did not post using a girly name.
And is under on points.
Tsk Tsk.
I should dismiss you out of hand.
Miss makes rules and all follow.
However, as it is the first month.
Allow you to beg for a carry over.

Why am I so kind
bird
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bird »

Kimmie did what ever Miss Linda wanted and is searching for some custom way to get points faster since joined the game very late :/
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Duw to a massive snow storm I am posting
Just a little bit late.

jan 25th

was able to only do 6 edges today

and

jan 26th
day 28
>.<
did 7 edges today

it was tricky to, sneek them
because of all the snow.

made a small snow dragon
surprisingly similar to this:

thank you miss linda for repling to my post on where to find a video
I really appreciate your.. attention.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Please?

Post by Please? »

:-/
Last edited by Please? on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheShyOne
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheShyOne »

am I to late??

I live to serv.....

Yes, What ever you want Miss Linda!!
Madden
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Madden »

Once again madeline must apologize for not posting more frequently. she has been playing the game, and following the rules, but there never seems to be enough hours to get everything done.

The 24th was a slow day, Miss Kat and I went out to get some lunch and groceries. We went to Macado's for lunch. If there is one near your house and you like burgers, you need to check it out. madeline was a little piggy and ate a 1/3 pound "Carolina" burger. The burger was freshly ground Angus beef, served on a toasted brioche bun, with onions, mustard, coleslaw, and chili. The fries were hand cut and seasoned perfectly. The tea sweet, and fresh. It was almost worth the 1500 calories. I only had a cup of tea and a banana for breakfast, and didn't eat dinner, so managed to stay within my calorie goal.

On the 25th, madeline got up early and weighed herself. she was disappointed to see that despite walking 5 miles, doing 25 minutes of cardio workout, and averaging less that 1800 calories per day, she had gained 0.4 pounds. As punishment for this she decided that she would increase her daily walks to 1.5 miles per day, lock herself up for the rest of the month, and not use the points she had been saving for a final cummie.

she then walked 1.5 miles at a brisk pace. The extra half mile was punishing, leaving her sweaty, and out of breath. Perhaps she had been walking a mile a day long enough that it was time to increase the distance. After cleaning herself up, and starting the laundry, she checked the forum and used her vibrator to edge herself once.

Later that night she showered, and shaved really close before locking her clitty up for at least the next 6 days.

On the 26th she awoke early, and walked her 1.5 miles. During the day she was able to edge herself 3 times which gave her the 168 points needed to complete the month. Before going to sleep, she listened to Mistress Elena's "Obey and Exercise" hypnosis file.

This morning, the file filling her with a renewed feeling of purpose, she was able to complete the walk at a little faster pace, before sitting down to eat a bowl of oatmeal, and a cup of tea. Even though she will not be allowed to make anymore cummies this month, it is only right that she continue to keep herself aroused for Miss Linda, so using her vibrator, she edged herself 5 times. It has only been 4 days since her last release, but she is already feeling the frustration, that will only grow for the 5 or more days.

madeline is so happy that she could do whatever Miss Linda wants, and cannot wait to see what joys and torments our Goddess :love: has awaiting us in February :-)

Humbly,
madeline
Last intercourse: 12/25/13 Last orgasm: 09/21/16
Last ruined: 1/23/15 Weight: 274.8 down from 297.6
Longest Period of Denial: 100 days

madeline for Miss Linda, and madeline does what ever Miss Linda asks.
Sub_Andy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sub_Andy »

Andrea has made her 168 points for the month Miss Linda :-)

Have to deny myself now until next month as I doubt I will be able to get another 24 points before start of next month as they do not carry forward. Could use a little break... has been a lot of stroking!!

Andrea
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ryuzaki »

Amanda has been busy with work the last week or so due to the super bowl, but Amanda has managed to gain 208 points this month so far and worked out 6 o the 7 days each week.

Amanda does whatever Miss Linda wants.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

appologies
this have been a little hectic
Jan 27..
only did 2 edges

and 28

did jsut three

Have been very busy being the helper that I am
things may have finally gotten normal now.

Miss Linda do I get any bonus points for being the person that has posted the most?
O missed a day of posting.. and yet only 9 other posts..since my last one!

;lol

faithful service requires dedication
And perseverance
bows to miss linda!!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Iamsub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Iamsub »

-
Last edited by Iamsub on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Iamsub wrote:That was Amber third cummie of the month, and today Amber's cock is still red and too sensitive to the touch from too much stroking and edging.
Maybe Amber will have to forfait the remaining cummie earned during the month. :\'-(
C'mon, Amber, you can do it....
Missy thinks this'll help....
http://shortskirtlover.tumblr.com/archive

Rub that little thing raw... Gotta get it ready for February... :-D :lol: :-D :lol:

Missy can't WAIT for February to get here......cause Missy does whatever Miss Linda wants her to...
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ecstatic_flair
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ecstatic_flair »

Most gracious Miss Linda,

This newcomer is keenly conscious of the audacity of begging admittance so late into the piece. While January still lingers I summon the nerve, herein, to most humbly request to be included in what is evidently an enthralling experience of your creation.

"Yes, whatever you want, Miss Linda"

I pray that I don’t disappoint you.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Miss is very pleased.
Madden
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Madden »

madeline has been locked in chastity now for 5 days, she is so horny. 21 edges in the last 3 days have guaranteed that she will be aroused and full of cummies for next month.

On the 28th she got up and walked a mile and a half at a brisk pace. After eating a bowl of oatmeal and a banana <giggle> she got to work on the computer. Over the course of the day, she edged herself 6 times.

On the 29th madeline woke feeling particularly energized. picking up the pace of her walk she was able to shave 4 minutes off her best time. After breakfast, she sat at the computer and edged herself 7 times.

Today, was a breakthrough day. knowing that she would not be walking tomorrow, she really pushed herself and was able to walk 1.5 miles in 36 minutes. This is pretty impressive because last week, she was walking a mile in 30 minutes. madeline is so proud that she beat her best time by 9 minutes. she can only hope that this extra effort will pay off Sunday when she weighs herself. If not, it looks like even if she can earn enough points, it will be another week locked in chastity with no cummies allowed.

Throughout the day she has been edging herself. The first 7 times using her bullet vibe. The last by playing with her nipples. she learned to orgasm from nipple play several months ago, but has never tried edging this way. It was wonderful, but dangerous. It took a long time twisting and rubbing her nipples before she began to get that leaky, twitchy, feel good all over tingle. she continued until she was hard and throbbing.

Unless ordered to do so, madeline will not be using this method to edge very often, it is a long slow build to get there, and it takes even longer for the feeling to fade. she had to lay perfectly still for almost 20 minutes out of fear that the slightest stimulation would send her over the edge. she can only imagine how much fun this would be if a Mistress were to use it on her, with the threat of punishment if she made a mess.

Tomorrow will be the longest stretch that madeline has ever had her clitty locked. she has also never worn her cage outside the house. Not sure if she should be excited or nervous.

Thank you Miss Linda for allowing madeline the pleasure of participating in your wonderful game. madeline did what ever Miss Linda wants, and is happy if she has given Miss Linda pleasure with her antics.

Humbly,
madeline
Last intercourse: 12/25/13 Last orgasm: 09/21/16
Last ruined: 1/23/15 Weight: 274.8 down from 297.6
Longest Period of Denial: 100 days

madeline for Miss Linda, and madeline does what ever Miss Linda asks.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Hi
Miss Linda here
only two days from
more of my control. :-)
Keep going my girls.

Madeline earns a bonus point for extra effort.

:love:
Miss LInda