bed time punishments?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
julietheslave
Explorer
Explorer

bed time punishments?

Post by julietheslave »

i was wondering, if people on this site would have ideals as how i can becaume a better sissy during my sleep, like things to wear or do before going to bed...
anyway if anybody has ideals let me know
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: bed time punishments?

Post by cbtslavemale »

abraves4410 wrote:i would make sure you always fall asleep wearing a chastity belt and a butt plug, to fill u up nice like the proper slut u are :). U can also wear a pair of nice pink panties
Wearing a butt plug can definetly work, all I would say is make sure you use plenty of lube!! :lol:
GingerMango
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by GingerMango »

Make sure to wear a satin nightie over those panties, preferably in a nice girly color, and sleep with a frilly eye mask on (one with ruffles is best), as well as light coating of pale lip gloss to keep your lips moist and plump while you sleep.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

GingerMango wrote:Make sure to wear a satin nightie over those panties, preferably in a nice girly color, and sleep with a frilly eye mask on (one with ruffles is best), as well as light coating of pale lip gloss to keep your lips moist and plump while you sleep.

Thanks for that first forum post
I second the idea !
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

I don't really play with sissies much, don't see the point, but....

You should be shaved from the eyebrows down. And, you business, well it's of no use to anyone is it? So, tuck it away between your legs before you fall asleep. If you wake up, and its fallen from its proper place, put it away again before you fall asleep again.

Nika