Excellent Deal on Mini Vibe Groupon

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Excellent Deal on Mini Vibe Groupon

Post by CruelNatalie »

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-persona ... ket-vibe-1

I love these for T&D or guided masturbation. Sometimes I tie them to cocks with an ace bandage or I've even used them with rope bondage tied in. I thought it was a great deal.

anyone here use vibrators for masturbation?
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Excellent Deal on Mini Vibe Groupon

Post by aldorax »

CruelNatalie wrote:http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-persona ... ket-vibe-1

I love these for T&D or guided masturbation. Sometimes I tie them to cocks with an ace bandage or I've even used them with rope bondage tied in. I thought it was a great deal.

anyone here use vibrators for masturbation?
Sure!

Having something pulsing under your nuts while trying to do a tease can make even the most basic tease much more ... challenging. ;)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

actually you place it vertically on the underside of your cock with the nub end right on your sweet spot. You can use bondage tape or a small ace bandage to attach it. Then leave it running a while. I once had a guy wear it on a public assignment AND I was on the phone. I sent him into starbucks to get coffee then through a drive thru for lunch. It was a very fun day.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Currently without
Sub/Slave(s): None at the moment

Post by sjsj »

great task, i must say! if that would have happened to me, wow......! thankYou for sharing this, Cruel Natalie
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

sjsj wrote:great task, i must say! if that would have happened to me, wow......! thankYou for sharing this, Cruel Natalie

You're very welcome. Why don't you try it today? I'd be happy to guide you right here. If you report it will be fun! The drive thru you get a sandwich, go to a private location to park, take off the vibe, jerk off onto the sandwich and eat it. At least that was HIS assignment.

When he went into starbucks the girl asked him what that noise was. lol It was very faint but you can still hear it. This was a classic pocket rocket
Click Here!
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

CruelNatalie wrote:actually you place it vertically on the underside of your cock with the nub end right on your sweet spot. You can use bondage tape or a small ace bandage to attach it. Then leave it running a while. I once had a guy wear it on a public assignment AND I was on the phone. I sent him into starbucks to get coffee then through a drive thru for lunch. It was a very fun day.
I sometimes use one of these http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/delightmome ... 2712_4.jpg for when i masturbate. your task sounds fun.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

taylordawn wrote:
CruelNatalie wrote:actually you place it vertically on the underside of your cock with the nub end right on your sweet spot. You can use bondage tape or a small ace bandage to attach it. Then leave it running a while. I once had a guy wear it on a public assignment AND I was on the phone. I sent him into starbucks to get coffee then through a drive thru for lunch. It was a very fun day.
I sometimes use one of these http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/delightmome ... 2712_4.jpg for when i masturbate. your task sounds fun.
I have a magic wand. The little pocket vibe is good for teasing and easy to attach. But if I put the magic wand on the sweet spot you'd cum in no time! I use this for forced milking.
Click Here!
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

i like the one i have because it is battery powered and can take it anyplace. your public tasks seem fun. you posted something about top tasks. i once went to a stripclub while wearing a butt plug.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

taylordawn wrote:i like the one i have because it is battery powered and can take it anyplace. your public tasks seem fun. you posted something about top tasks. i once went to a stripclub while wearing a butt plug.
I once sent a guy locked in a chastity device for a few weeks to a strip club. Once he got there I had him put a lap dancing stripper on the phone with me. I told her that he was locked and had not cum in 2 weeks. That if he orgasmed in his cage as a result of lap dancing he would have to pay her 100.00. Needless to say she and several others worked him over! I had read about the idea online and just had to try it. I loved it.

Strip clubs are the best place for assignments IMO.
Click Here!
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sjsj »

You earlier wrote to me:

"You're very welcome. Why don't you try it today? I'd be happy to guide you right here. If you report it will be fun! The drive thru you get a sandwich, go to a private location to park, take off the vibe, jerk off onto the sandwich and eat it. At least that was HIS assignment."

Unfortunately it's not been possible to do so (attach the vibe and go out in public) yet, but i'll certainly keep it in mind to try (a.s.a.p.). and report about it to You. For now, let me attach the vibe and walk the dog (also public of course, but less). Might tell about it later.

i'm not sure what You mean with the second line You wrote "to guide you right here".
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sjsj »

well, some piece of excitement alright, but i had not attached the vibe firmly enough. So i really felt it, when standing still and less when walking. Guess another attempt might give more pleasure some day.

The humming which got out of my pants, was funny as well. But i think when it's crowded enough, one hardly hears it.

Thank You, again Cruel Natalie, for the idea and post.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

CruelNatalie wrote:
taylordawn wrote:i like the one i have because it is battery powered and can take it anyplace. your public tasks seem fun. you posted something about top tasks. i once went to a stripclub while wearing a butt plug.
I once sent a guy locked in a chastity device for a few weeks to a strip club. Once he got there I had him put a lap dancing stripper on the phone with me. I told her that he was locked and had not cum in 2 weeks. That if he orgasmed in his cage as a result of lap dancing he would have to pay her 100.00. Needless to say she and several others worked him over! I had read about the idea online and just had to try it. I loved it.

That sounds wicked. i don't know if i could cum while in a cage from a lap dance.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

taylordawn wrote:
CruelNatalie wrote:

That sounds wicked. i don't know if i could cum while in a cage from a lap dance.

If you were teased and denied enough you sure would.
Click Here!
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

taylordawn wrote:
CruelNatalie wrote:
taylordawn wrote: Strip clubs are the best place for assignments IMO.

If you were teased and denied enough you sure would.
i guess i have never been teased enough. i need some sort of sensation on my cock though to cum.