New to this

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
adriches
Explorer
Explorer

New to this

Post by adriches »

hi thought i would introduce myself, im very new to this but from the few teases i have looked @ i am really into it,
anybody have any 'classics' they think i should try? i have no limits will try anything, and should i fail i will confess
due to not having much experience i will give it a little bit of time before i create my own tease, as i am not sure what i or others look for in a tease, though i hope i will gain a better idea as i view more

hope to get to know you all better soon
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey There!!!!

:hi: To the site, its always GREAT to see new faces around here. Especially when they are new to teasing and denial.

Glad you have discovered something new and exciting that you are into.

Im not sure what classics to direct you too, as to be honest i have not read many of them. Although, maybe you should try a couple of my teases, or try my boyfriend's teases, they are under his sign in name of johnno240.

Everyone has very different tastes when it comes to the teases, so the best wasy is for you to explore the site and try them for yourself!

Enjoy! :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

You probably already saw the Top Five, if not try those. ;-)

Also you should check out the TOTM nominees . :smile:

Other than that I can second what Teneale said: Try what works for you. It's good to hear you are willing to try anything. :thumbsup: This is a great attitude, but play safe and if you do find something that's weirding you out, just move on and try something else. This way you will discover your limits and preferences.

Sometimes I am afraid that new members are scared away by some of the weird fetishes we discuss and tolerate here.:pimp: But I believe in tolerance and free speech and that's why I allow anything (as long as it's legal) here even if I'm not personally into it. So please do the same thing: Choose your favorite teases, types and topics and tolerate the others.

I hope you have a lot of fun here! :-D

seraph0x :-)
adriches
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adriches »

it doesn't matter what i am set i force myself to do it

only limit is no way will i do any piercing, but from what i have done so far, pain is involved but so far i have managed to over come it