Tales of the banned

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Community

Post by dr.d »

Tashi wrote:bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I was wondering why shawn wasn't in chat anymore and now I know, so good!

Shawn; you've been warned. Repeatedly. By multiple people.
Many of them mods.
You ignored them and continued with behaviour that many in the chat felt was unnacceptable. Ergo, you got banned.

Your constant tirades of "woe is me i am just a poor bullied set upon person who doesn't deserve this" is bullshit lies. Any and everyone who has interacted with you in the chat will say so.

You want a second chance? Stop acting like a fuckstick
Tashi you and I have had our differences , but this time I agree with you a 100%

but I still disagree with you about Darwin
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Tashi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): My Goddess, the Queen of my Soul
Sub/Slave(s): http://tashilicious.tumblr.com/post/150 ... okers-here

No slaves, but I'd love for a wanker to play this

Post by Tashi »

So I'm still batting .1000. awesome.
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

The only way you'll see me not behaving like a child is in your eyes me agreeing with you. You guys were bullying and trying to get me to agree with you. If that is the only way i can get a second chance is to agree with you on something i didn't do then you can keep your second chance.
Tashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tashi »

No, the only way you'll stop behaving like a child is to, you know, stop behaving like a child. It's not exactly rocket surgery here.
Dream_On
Chat Moderator

Post by Dream_On »

You may want to take a look in the mirror shawn instead of pointing fingers at everyone else. The rules didn't just pop up to bite you in the ass when you got banned. You have been spoken to by several of the mods and given plenty of chances to stop being a dick to people in general, quite a few more chances than you deserved to get.

Power hungry? I have no desire to have any more power than I currently have.

Force people to agree with me? I don't care if anyone else agrees with me or not. If everyone thought the same way the world would be a pretty dull place where we all would probably still think the earth was flat.

Mods disrespect everyone on the site? That's odd, because you'll find that view doesn't seem to be shared by others. You were politely spoken to by the mods about your behavior many times, often several times a day and asked to treat others better.

Magikk didn't ban you shawn. I banned you. The list of complaints of your behavior was in the hundreds. The trollish and abusive behavior continued after second, third, fourth, fifth... to who knows how many chances were given for you to stop. You were a cancer to the community and removed. If you don't like it you have only yourself to blame.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Dream_On wrote:You were a cancer to the community and removed. If you don't like it you have only yourself to blame.

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

I'm a cancer? That's hilarious. Oh and i'm pretty sure that for the past 2 weeks since that initial conversation, i haven't really played with subs. If they have a problem with what i'm doing, why not approach me themselves? I mean we are all adults here right? Can't we be like hey i don't like what you are doing can you please stop this? That would be a much more civilized way of handling it rather than causing a scene and talking about it every single time im on and going in secret to complain to mods.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

since Magikk left this open for comments , I re-read everything and I wish I had posted my comments earlier, Jasmine you are right about the mods, and we all should be nicer to new people who have not read the rules of the chat room

and I think I should apologize to several people in the chat room for some of the things I told them after PMing me without asking

and shawn....first it was it was Magikk's fault , then it was Magikk and Unknown....then it was the mods fault, and now its the subs fault for going to the mods

who will be blamed next?
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
shawnstuh133
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shawnstuh133 »

Dr. D. I wasn't putting blame on the subs who complained. Make sure you read before you make faulty assumptions. I said it would be more civilized and probably better if whoever had a problem with me would approach me head on. I mean if the mods say they have received multiple complaints about me, then how am i supposed to know that that is definitely 100% without a doubt true. I mean am i supposed to trust a stranger who says people complain about me. I mean how am i supposed to know whether or not its true, or they are just making it up for an agenda of some sort. You can't know for sure. It would've been better if the people who had a problem with me would've approached me directly instead of Unknown and magikk pestering me about it for the past week and a half before i was banned. I wasn't doing any play during that time really. I'm sorry if someone doesn't want to do something or don't think they can do something, then they should be an adult and own up to that they can't do something. It's childish to go to a mod and complain about people without first approaching me themselves. We aren't in high school anymore. We can't just go to a teacher or a principal and say he was mean to me. We are supposed to be civilized adults and deal with the problem and a civilized personal manner. Be like hey i don't like that you are doing this can you please stop. Not once was i approached in that manner. Others may say different, but i know how i was approached. I was definitely never approached in a civilized adult respectable manner about it. The way everyone went about it was childish and very immature. You can't be afraid of confrontation. You can't expect other to do your confrontations for you. Those mods aren't superhumans. Everyone is equal. No one person can solve all of your problems. If you have a problem with someone you go to them and approach them yourselves. It's common sense to do that and everyone's minds should work like that. It's the normal way of dealing with things. It sickens me when people go behind people's backs to an authoritative figure and have that person deal with the problem instead of dealing with it themselves. That to me shows that they are not brave or strong. If you don't have the strength, bravery, or boldness to deal with a total stranger on the internet then you will not go far in this world at all. I'm sorry but that's the cold hard truth.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

MAGIC IS AROUND
Tashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tashi »

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
Tashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tashi »

So I'm adding things to my "shawnstuh is a terrible fucking human being list"

On top of transphobic, sexist, and asshole, I know have "victim blaming" which gives me 2/3rds of the way to "rape apologist".

The great thing about this list is that I only need a couple of items on it to simply stop believing the person is worthy of respect or my time and energy. Get more, and it starts leaning into "troll until bored, then ignore until not bored again"
Miss Shell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Shell »

*sits in the shadows.....saddened...............*
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Probably time to draw a line under this.
Not sure whether this is a troll or just someone too immature to be involved in a site like this.
In either case it is probably best to just ignore it now.
It will either be feeding the troll or a waste of time to continue.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Dream_On wrote:You may want to take a look in the mirror shawn instead of pointing fingers at everyone else. The rules didn't just pop up to bite you in the ass when you got banned. You have been spoken to by several of the mods and given plenty of chances to stop being a dick to people in general, quite a few more chances than you deserved to get.

Power hungry? I have no desire to have any more power than I currently have.

Force people to agree with me? I don't care if anyone else agrees with me or not. If everyone thought the same way the world would be a pretty dull place where we all would probably still think the earth was flat.

Mods disrespect everyone on the site? That's odd, because you'll find that view doesn't seem to be shared by others. You were politely spoken to by the mods about your behavior many times, often several times a day and asked to treat others better.

Magikk didn't ban you shawn. I banned you. The list of complaints of your behavior was in the hundreds. The trollish and abusive behavior continued after second, third, fourth, fifth... to who knows how many chances were given for you to stop. You were a cancer to the community and removed. If you don't like it you have only yourself to blame.
This post totally kicks arse.

shawnstuh133 wrote:If they have a problem with what i'm doing, why not approach me themselves? I mean we are all adults here right? Can't we be like hey i don't like what you are doing can you please stop this? That would be a much more civilized way of handling it rather than causing a scene and talking about it every single time im on and going in secret to complain to mods.
shawnstuh133 wrote:Dr. D. I wasn't putting blame on the subs who complained. Make sure you read before you make faulty assumptions. I said it would be more civilized and probably better if whoever had a problem with me would approach me head on. I mean if the mods say they have received multiple complaints about me, then how am i supposed to know that that is definitely 100% without a doubt true.
I mean am i supposed to trust a stranger who says people complain about me. I mean how am i supposed to know whether or not its true, or they are just making it up for an agenda of some sort.
Well the fact that several different people have spoken to you about your behaviour and attitude should ring alarm bells for a start. If one mod had a vendetta against you, why is it that the majority of the mods have spoken to you about it? They are all individuals you know, they don't operate as a hive mind.

shawn wrote:I'm sorry if someone doesn't want to do something or don't think they can do something, then they should be an adult and own up to that they can't do something.

You patently aren't sorry about anything, so stop saying you are. It's clear you couldn't give a rats ass about any of the people you give tasks to or play with. You deride them at every turn, and launch tirades against those that have complained about you. Such as this one....
shawn wrote: It's childish to go to a mod and complain about people without first approaching me themselves. We aren't in high school anymore. We can't just go to a teacher or a principal and say he was mean to me. We are supposed to be civilized adults and deal with the problem and a civilized personal manner. Be like hey i don't like that you are doing this can you please stop. Not once was i approached in that manner. Others may say different, but i know how i was approached. I was definitely never approached in a civilized adult respectable manner about it. The way everyone went about it was childish and very immature. You can't be afraid of confrontation. You can't expect other to do your confrontations for you. Those mods aren't superhumans. Everyone is equal. No one person can solve all of your problems. If you have a problem with someone you go to them and approach them yourselves. It's common sense to do that and everyone's minds should work like that. It's the normal way of dealing with things. It sickens me when people go behind people's backs to an authoritative figure and have that person deal with the problem instead of dealing with it themselves. That to me shows that they are not brave or strong. If you don't have the strength, bravery, or boldness to deal with a total stranger on the internet then you will not go far in this world at all. I'm sorry but that's the cold hard truth.
There you go again with that word "sorry." Waving it about like a drunken jock with his dick in his hand at a frat party. But just like that inebriated teen, you don't know how to use it.

Your attitude towards others frankly stinks, and what's more you seem to have no grasp of the concept of submission and domination. You come across as a rather confrontational and imposing person, that doesn't suffer criticism well. And that's in a forum thread where you can take time to compose your thoughts. I dread to think what you would be like in a one to one disagreement in real time.

Do you not think that to someone in a submissive state of mind, that this would come across as incredibly intimidating? Some submissive people are very submissive, they are so submissive to the point that they will do anything to please the person topping them. This has already been explained to you very eloquently by both Dr.D and Jasmine. But it doesn't seem to be getting through to you. So I will make it as simple as I can.

You are abusing the power you have over submissives, and that is dangerous.

It doesn't matter if you are playing online, or if you are flogging them with a cat made of barbed wire. It's still real both physically and psychologically. You may not be forcing people to do it, but you are still directing them to do it. And again, as has already been explained to you, submissive people will sometimes do stuff that isn't safe, not because they are stupid, or childish, but because they are submissive and they want to please you and get that buzz that comes from pleasing a dominant.

With your attitude towards others, it's no wonder the subs you have abused, and the people you have been rude to do not want to confront you themselves.

You are the worst kind of dominant, one that has no care or consideration for the people they play with, one who has no concept of what it's like to be a submissive, one who has no respect for limits or sanity, and one who's ego is only matched by their arrogance and ignorant blustering.

To any subs out there reading this, I know it's tempting to take a shortcut and play with cretins like this guy, it's easy to go into chat and leap on the first dominant that flashes their paddle at you. But it really isn't worth it. You can all do so much better. This community is stocked full of wonderful, real people, who will treat you with respect and treat you like a real person, and not just some emotionless avatar. When you can get to know someone who respects your limits, they can push them safely and put you into the bliss of subspace as if they are doing something as easy as flicking a switch on the back of your neck.

This is a wonderful community, and I am so delighted to be a part of it.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions