Cock Control Free Audios Archive

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Control Free Audios Archive

Post by MsAlly »

Thanks!
Last edited by MsAlly on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

MsAlly wrote:
Human wrote:Ms Ally, have you considered producing standalone audio clips?
I think pre-LDW you had produced quite a few clips for a different site, some of them being erotic stories.
You are quite an exceptional voice actress/narrator, and more such femdom themed content would be awesome. :)
Thank you for the compliment :) Do you mean like longer audio stories vs. short teases?
Yes, I was thinking about the longer audio stories.

I do not know if this would make financial sense (are there currently any other people who are doing erotic story productions?), but I know that your fans would love it.

The scripts would have to be written, but I think they can perhaps be adapted from some of the teases here.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MsAlly »

I will have to dig around and see if I can find my ol' trusty Snowball mic! :)
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

MsAlly wrote:I will have to dig around and see if I can find my ol' trusty Snowball mic! :)

:w00t: :w00t: Looking forward to it Ms Ally!!!
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

Ms Ally,
Nice to see you on this site. I'm also a long time caller at LDW. You have a fantastic company. Over the years I've enjoyed talking with you, Tia, Bella, Molly (she no longer works at LDW, right?), Hanna, Cecilia, Rachel and others. Fantastic phone service.

Danny
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MsAlly »

[email protected] wrote:Ms Ally,
Nice to see you on this site. I'm also a long time caller at LDW. You have a fantastic company. Over the years I've enjoyed talking with you, Tia, Bella, Molly (she no longer works at LDW, right?), Hanna, Cecilia, Rachel and others. Fantastic phone service.

Danny
Thanks Danny!! Nice to be here, this is also an awesome site. Molly is still with us - she (and Cassidy) are now at our Live Help Desk, http://www.helpmycock.com :)