The Princess is Back

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Princess is Back

Post by matman »

Dear Princess Penelope,

I, a 21 year old male, have just arrived in a new city to intern for the summer. I know no one in the city, and what better subject to have than one who can devote his time to you.

So I humbly request entrance into your Princessdom.

Matman
fasttaco
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fasttaco »

Hi Princess Penny, it is nice to meet you. I wish to ask if I may serve you, on my knees before your throne. If you would have anything of me I am all yours, and promise to do my best to set aside my desires as I look up at you while on my knees with hands behind back, desperately horny and leaking.
Mike2143
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mike2143 »

Dear Princess,
I would ask of you to let me serve you. I am a 21 year old male.

Your humble servant,
Mike
kontraband
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by kontraband »

Dear Princess Penelope,

I am new hear but saw the wonders that took place in your Lonely Hearts Club. I would dearly love to be admitted to your Princessdom however, I am currently all locked up and will not be released over the weekend. Would this be a problem in serving you this weekend?

Your prospective servant

Kontraband
cbffsa
Explorer
Explorer

The Princess is Back

Post by cbffsa »

Although I am not worthy, I request entrance into your domain. I want to leak for you, Princess. :please:
slavedave37
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I am currently looking for an Owner, ready to submit my whole being, and as You can see above, my cock as well.

Post by slavedave37 »

Good day Princess Penelope,

this slave was very excited to see that a new game was created. i did not see the previous one until it was too late, and could not join. This slave is humbly requesting entrance to Your new game this weekend, and for however long You decide to make it.

slave dave
cdynomite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cdynomite »

Dear Princess Penny,

Looking back on your past games, I have been brought to my knees in awe of your beauty, charm, and cruelty. I humbly ask permission to enter your princessdom so that I may please you.
Seriously?
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None, but I am seeking a mistress/princess/goddess.
Sub/Slave(s): Looking.

Post by Seriously? »

Hello Princess, I am hoping you will select me for your game. I've never done one before and I am eager to please. I was going to review your last game but I decided, at the last minute, that I think I would prefer a surprise.

Thank you for your consideration. :-)
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Velo »

Dear Princess Penelope

I've come far in order to beg admittance to your realm. I am a 24 year-old male sub who is enthralled by your charms and now plead to be your subject for the weekend or however long you desire it.

Though you perfect body has left me aching with need, I will abstain from fulfilling that need from here until Friday so that I may ache and leak for you more desperately if you grant me admittance into your Princessdom.
Nebulak1970
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nebulak1970 »

Dear Princess Penelope,

I am a 24 year-old male sub and humbly ask permission to enter your princessdom so that I may please you.
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

^Steps into the throne room with a rather short and rather regal looking purple silk robe wrapped around her, her perfect legs stretching down to her perfect, dainty feet in a pair of perfect black heels^

Hello boys

^bites her lip and slinks over to the throne, before sitting down and slowly crossing her legs, leaving her foot dangling teasingly before all her subjects^

Just one more day to go until the fun begins, I hope you are all ready, and what wonderful offers I have had from one or two of you to keep yourselves denied for me until the game begins..

^flashes a smile^

I'm touched I really am, and it's so nice to see so many familiar faces asking to serve under me once again, and so much fresh...meat too...

^licks her lips^

Now lets get one thing clear right now, it's summer, and it's hot, and I do so love boys to be on show for me in the summer, so no one is to enter this throne room in a stitch of clothing aside from underwear. Don't even open the thread unless you are stripped down to your boxers, and be sure to be wearing underwear that you think I would like to see you in.

^surveys her subjects looking from one to the next and flashing a wicked grin at arushita, and mikesub88, you two are going to be good boys for your princess this time around aren't you? ^flutters her eyelashes^ for me?

^stands up, putting her hands on her hips and letting her robe fall from her body to reveal a tight white bikini, the top fastened with a gold circlet and the bottoms trimmed with a belt and matching gold buckle^

It's just a shame 007 hasn't arrived yet..

^pouts for a second before smiling^

I guess I will have to punish him if he ever does show up.

^walks slowly over to Kontraband stepping close to him so he can feel my breath on his cheek as I drag a single finger nail slowly down his torso^

You had a question kontra?

^runs her finger nails slowly over the hard plastic bulge in kontra's boxers tapping a couple of times^

You wanted to know if you could play while you are all locked up....

^kisses him softly on the cheek^

Sorry, my would be subject...

^grasps the bulge in her hand tugging gently^

but I would need your poor denied cock free and throbbing to have my fun...much as I love locking people up...

^giggles and takes a step backwards looking him up and down^

Did your Mistress lock you up? Because, and this goes for everyone, if you have a Mistress already, then you should be serving her, not me.

^smiles innocently and walks slowly around and between all her new subjects^

Now I'm going out into the garden to do some sunbathing, hands up who wants to help me put the sun cream on those hard to reach areas...

^giggles^

kontraband
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kontraband »

Dear Princess,

Thank you for paying me attention in the line up of would be subjects. I shall wait until I am free to serve you properly. For now I will watch the happenings of your princessdom from a far and strain against my cage as I witness the delightful torment you visit upon your subject. I hope to be free for your next game when I will humbly present myself on my knees to beg to serve you.

(ps. the cage is metal ;) )

Your would be subject.

Kontraband
qwertyplop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwertyplop »

It would be an honor to help you put your suncream on princess penelope hand up and cock throbbing
kontraband
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kontraband »

^humbly returns to the throne room in the correct attire; (a metal cage under boxer briefs with white, blue/green and grey horizontal stripes) and kneel before the princess^

If you are still holding court Princess then may I petition to serve in another way whilst your game is in play?
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

Princess Penelope wrote:
Now lets get one thing clear right now, it's summer, and it's hot, and I do so love boys to be on show for me in the summer, so no one is to enter this throne room in a stitch of clothing aside from underwear. Don't even open the thread unless you are stripped down to your boxers, and be sure to be wearing underwear that you think I would like to see you in.
Understood, i already do this since the warm days have started, so yeah i have already only boxers on ^-^

*puts the socks off and throws them away*

Only boxers off course :innocent:
Princess Penelope wrote:^surveys her subjects looking from one to the next and flashing a wicked grin at arushita, and mikesub88, you two are going to be good boys for your princess this time around aren't you? ^flutters her eyelashes^ for me?
Of Course Princess, for you every time, i never would think about doing something wrong, i want to be a good boy and not someone who plays dress up with you :lol: (Yes i never will forget my failure)
Princess Penelope wrote:^stands up, putting her hands on her hips and letting her robe fall from her body to reveal a tight white bikini, the top fastened with a gold circlet and the bottoms trimmed with a belt and matching gold buckle^
In the second as you let the robe fall something else was standing up,jumping and throbing...

Hello wet spot >.<
Princess Penelope wrote:Now I'm going out into the garden to do some sunbathing, hands up who wants to help me put the sun cream on those hard to reach areas...
Princess i would love to help you, but i probably would shake my hands by the chance to touch you and in the second i would be able to touch you, i would melt away :blush:
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...