Rotating bed sheet

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

Rotating bed sheet

Post by toolman2810 »

Its something I have been thinking about for a long time. I can make it, But am asking for opinions ?
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Rotating bed sheet

Post by Slutastic »

Can you explain why this would be useful? o.O
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

I agree with Slutastic. What would be the purpose or function of rotating bed sheets?
That's what she said
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

I already rotate my bed sheets. each time I launder them, I put on fresh sheets from the top of the stack in the linen closet, and the ones I just washed on the bottom of the stack.

Unless you mean some other form of "rotating sheets". :hmmm:
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Snoopy76 »

Does it rotate the person in the bed too? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I wonder if that could be dangeous though. Because as we all know you shouldn't get close to big rotating objects, and sheeta are pretty big. What if they wrap around you when they rotate - what would you do then?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toolman2810 »

Hi guys thanks for the Support :-)

In warmer climates, you sleep with just a sheet ontop & sometimes with a noisy aircon or ceiling fan. (Not sure why they are always noisy).
Even if the aircon is adjusted to a set temperature I always end up throwing the sheets off or adjusting them around me because I get cold.
In colder climates you sleep with an electric blanket but women always seem to get cold & turn their electric blanket on their side upto 9 & wonder why you don't cuddle them.

I have done alot of work on conveyor belts & imagine a top bed sheet like a conveyor belt in an endless loop. Doona cover with the sides cut,moving at 2mm per sec from head to toe. (shhhhh quietly) Which would give you a replacement for your hot body layer with a cooler one every 15min. My partner cant complain she can still have her side of the electric blanket on max it just won't mean the bed is an oven for me.
I suspect that a top sheet moving over you constantly wouldn't be that much different from the cascade of a cool shower against your skin. Which isnt a bad way to feel in 8 hrs of snooze time. Waking up like that with morning wood I suspect she will approve of too