Looking for stroking games

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
saraza
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Looking for stroking games

Post by saraza »

Hi all, my first post :D

Well, i am looking for stroking games, like the flash webteases with random photos and time limit, i played all of them or a great number..

i played cock hero too.

Could u tell me another game like that?

Thanks!!!

Great page congratz

PD: Sry bad english

PD2: Any source of good slideshow with a lot of pictures too :D
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Re: Looking for stroking games

Post by cousin_it »

You could get on motherless/various tube sites and look for "red light green light" videos.
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Looking for stroking games

Post by Ryuzaki »

Here is something I have personally done before, I guess you could call it 1000 stroke challenge. On the first day you start with 100 strokes, day two 200 strokes, day 3 300 strokes going up to day 10, if you don't get all of your strokes done for that day or have a ruined orgasm etc then you have to start over the next day back at 100 strokes. The strokes don't have to all be done in one session you can spread them out over the day or whatever works for you. When you get to the 1000 stroke day you can release. Though this isn't a flash tease really lol It's just an idea that was thrown at me back in January.