MiloSmurfs Cock Workout - Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

MiloSmurfs Cock Workout - Feedback thread

Post by MiloSmurf »

Hi all,

Post your experiences with the Cock Workout tease here.

Tell us about what your assignments were, how it went, and how you felt doing it. Was it too easy, just right or too difficult? Did you get your reward in the end or were you cruelly denied? :devil:

Let's hear it! ;-)

MiloSmurf.
justadude
Explorer
Explorer

Re: MiloSmurfs Cock Workout - Feedback thread

Post by justadude »

Hey MiloSmurf,

Thank you for creating a tease that's quite customisable. I also like the idea that you have A LOT of options regarding what you want the tease to be about. I really don't mind it not having a story, which could be added as a special challenge. I'm working on a small picture pack, to which I will post a link in the other threat when it's finished.

Now for some constructive criticism,
I am really into edging, but also into stroking. The tease kind of forces you to make a choice, which is fine, but wouldn't it be awesome to also be able to combine the two? Secondly, I think maybe it's a nice option to make a form, where people can fill in the number of edges they want to do. I don't know if that's technically possible though. In extend you can do that with all the questions that are being asked when choosing your setup. For example, instead of asking "how long can you hold an edge?" instead of all the buttons, just add a fill in field. As for the stroking part of the tease, personally I don't like the metronome, it distracts me from the pictures. You might want to consider adding timers, like 'stroke 60 times in 30 second' or 'stoke 100 times before the time runs out'. Finally, I would like to recommend to refine the ending of the tease, when allowed to cum, another picture of the host is not exactly a reward. Maybe you can add a 'cum' map, in which pictures or even video's can be added.

As said before, I love this tease, but I think it can have an even greater replay value. Oh and btw I think I found a little bug at the page: edgeD-jump. It seems that leads nowhere.

Thanks again!
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

Hey justadude,

Thanks for your feedback, it's most appreciated. I'll try to address each topic as well as I can.
Thank you for creating a tease that's quite customisable. I also like the idea that you have A LOT of options regarding what you want the tease to be about.
You're most welcome :-D
I'm working on a small picture pack, to which I will post a link in the other threat when it's finished.
Awesome! :beer2:
I am really into edging, but also into stroking. The tease kind of forces you to make a choice, which is fine, but wouldn't it be awesome to also be able to combine the two?
Well, as a short-term solution, you could do a stroking assignment first, decline your chance to cum and start an edging assignment afterwards. The alternative would be to create a special challenge, but then I would need more input on what you would want to do and in which order. If you have any specific ideas, I can make it happen.
I think maybe it's a nice option to make a form, where people can fill in the number of edges they want to do.
That's _probably_ doable if I manage to convert the tease to GuideMe. With the Javascript functionality there is a possibility to add variables. I don't recall seeing an if-then-else function, so I probably don't have an easy way to check if you are at your preset number or not. I do know that we can keep statistics: how many edges, how long did you hold, etc... I have tried running the tease in GuideMe as-is, but IMHO the user experience is still better in TeaseMe. So the conclusion is that I'll check it out but I can't promise anything yet at this point. GuideMe teases are starting to appear, so maybe I'll plagiarize a bit of code here and there :-P
As for the stroking part of the tease, personally I don't like the metronome, it distracts me from the pictures. You might want to consider adding timers, like 'stroke 60 times in 30 second' or 'stoke 100 times before the time runs out'.
Short-time solution: use any "free stroking" assignment without metronome. That asks you to stroke a certain number of times for each picture. No timer in that, but for the rest it just about matches your objective.
The timed stroking assignment in itself can certainly be created. I thought about it as well, but I was wondering what should happen if your timer runs out. Would you immediately make it a failure or would you allow for a certain number of time-outs? Maybe use difficulty levels that define the number of allowed timeouts before you fail the assignment? Some other scenario I didn't think of? I'd value your thoughts on this one.
Finally, I would like to recommend to refine the ending of the tease, when allowed to cum, another picture of the host is not exactly a reward. Maybe you can add a 'cum' map, in which pictures or even video's can be added.
Agreed. I have to admit that the tease end has been a bit of an headache for me. The special cum folder is a good idea. It's pretty easy to implement, and you wouldn't really need a lot of stuff in there... I'll try to work this out.
Oh and btw I think I found a little bug at the page: edgeD-jump. It seems that leads nowhere.
That's strange. That page is only used in the "D challenge". I've run through it and can't seem to duplicate the issue. Can you tell me exactly at what point in the tease it happened?
:oops: :sorry:

Have fun!
MS.
justadude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justadude »

MiloSmurf wrote:
I am really into edging, but also into stroking. The tease kind of forces you to make a choice, which is fine, but wouldn't it be awesome to also be able to combine the two?
Well, as a short-term solution, you could do a stroking assignment first, decline your chance to cum and start an edging assignment afterwards. The alternative would be to create a special challenge, but then I would need more input on what you would want to do and in which order. If you have any specific ideas, I can make it happen.
I don't have any specific ideas, but maybe it's an option to, like in other teases, add mistresses. (I still find that a strange word :]) So for example, add a special challange featuring Kayden Kross in which she tells you to stroke edge etc. That way people can add their own special challenges and we get a whole lot more replay value! I think it's even possible to have different categories.
MiloSmurf wrote:
As for the stroking part of the tease, personally I don't like the metronome, it distracts me from the pictures. You might want to consider adding timers, like 'stroke 60 times in 30 second' or 'stoke 100 times before the time runs out'.
Short-time solution: use any "free stroking" assignment without metronome. That asks you to stroke a certain number of times for each picture. No timer in that, but for the rest it just about matches your objective.
The timed stroking assignment in itself can certainly be created. I thought about it as well, but I was wondering what should happen if your timer runs out. Would you immediately make it a failure or would you allow for a certain number of time-outs? Maybe use difficulty levels that define the number of allowed timeouts before you fail the assignment? Some other scenario I didn't think of? I'd value your thoughts on this one.
In the cock hero video's your supposed to restart when you fail, or re-do a round. Maybe the same concept is applicable here.

MiloSmurf wrote:
Finally, I would like to recommend to refine the ending of the tease, when allowed to cum, another picture of the host is not exactly a reward. Maybe you can add a 'cum' map, in which pictures or even video's can be added.
Agreed. I have to admit that the tease end has been a bit of an headache for me. The special cum folder is a good idea. It's pretty easy to implement, and you wouldn't really need a lot of stuff in there... I'll try to work this out.
Awesome, maybe you van even make different folders for the different CUM pages, I saw you used 120 pages to make it random. And even then you can make the ending random, for example you put four different video's in each folder, for each CUM page. In extend you could do this for the RUIN and DENIED pages.

MiloSmurf wrote:
Oh and btw I think I found a little bug at the page: edgeD-jump. It seems that leads nowhere.
That's strange. That page is only used in the "D challenge". I've run through it and can't seem to duplicate the issue. Can you tell me exactly at what point in the tease it happened?
:oops: :sorry:
I'm sorry, I don't remember where I got that.... :( If I find more I'll remember to write it down.
Thanks again for taking the time to make this tease!

justadude
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

Hey justadude,

I've just posted an update in the main thread. This includes timed stroking assignments and a very basic cum folder has also been introduced.

Check it out and tell me if it's better now. Also, the D challenge seems to work fine...

Have fun!
MS.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by anonymister »

justadude wrote:As for the stroking part of the tease, personally I don't like the metronome, it distracts me from the pictures. You might want to consider adding timers, like 'stroke 60 times in 30 second' or 'stoke 100 times before the time runs out'.
I don't mind metronomes, and find them helpful sometimes.

Couldn't you just turn down the volume, or is it needed elsewhere ? (I haven't done this tease yet)

Also: A general "THANKS !!" to everyone that creates all these teases !

PS. I don't see the tease listed. Deleted ?
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

I don't mind metronomes, and find them helpful sometimes.

Couldn't you just turn down the volume, or is it needed elsewhere ? (I haven't done this tease yet)

Also: A general "THANKS !!" to everyone that creates all these teases !

PS. I don't see the tease listed. Deleted ?
Hey anonymister,

The tease allows you to select the use of a metronome. So if you don't like it you just say no. The only exception is if you let your host select your fate.

The tease can be downloaded in the main thread: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13812. Be sure to download the 1.2 and 1.21 updates as well for the best experience. There is also a first extension available in http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13840.

Let me know if you have problems.

Have fun!
MiloSmurf
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by anonymister »

Oops, I was looking at the main page of online teases. I am not familiar with the downloading type.

I am only using a smartphone right now, not a computer.
MrBlueBalls
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrBlueBalls »

I've had two issues with this tease. One I can't get the pictures to appear in the tease. The other is that the different options in guideme don't all fit on my screen and I don't know how to fix that.

Okay well I fixed the issue. I had the tease itself in the folder with the images and I just changed the font size in the application settings.