Chastity Dice Game Now Online

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Chastity Dice Game Now Online

Post by quaternion13 »

The chastity dice are now rolling at The Playground! Want Mistress Cassandra’s devilish bones to determine how long you should lockup? Want to roll with her for a chance to unlock? How about letting her wicked dice determine if you should cum? All of these games are now available and ready to torment you!

http://ms-cassandra.com/dice/

As an additional feature, you can create your own custom game with all the kink you (or your chastity partner) can handle! Simply click the custom game button, fill out the form and finish by saving to Mistress Cassandra’s server. You will be presented with a link you can forward on to your play partner. Each roll can have 3 possible outcomes:

Game Over: Your command is displayed and no more rolls are allowed

No Delay: Your command is display but the player can roll again immediately

Delay: Your command is displayed but the player must wait for the specified time before rolling again (the minimum and maximum delays are in seconds)

Maybe if you’re good, Mistress will blow on your dice and wish you… luck! :love:

Browser support: HTML5 Only. {IE 9+, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, iOS (iPad)}
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Chastity Dice Game Now Online

Post by dubble »

Nice. Thanks. Now I have something else besides http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html (I change the fields though :devil: ).
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Post by cousin_it »

Wow this sounds awesome! I'll definitely be giving this a go when I next get a chance!
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

By popular demand, a new sissy assignments game was added to Chastity Dice at The Playground. So put on a fresh pair of panties and roll them bones.

:love: Sissy assignments added to Chastity Dice :love: