Kinky relationship question

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
fuckfan11
Explorer
Explorer

Kinky relationship question

Post by fuckfan11 »

Ok guys. Here's the deal, I have an unbelievably beautiful and sexy girlfriend. We have been dating over 2 years and it's going great. I love her more than ever and plan to marry her. Ever since we have been together, we been very kinky together. She knows about my cum fetish and enjoys making me lick up every drip. We have had a chasity device for about 6 months until it broke:( but anyways she will dress up in sexy lingerie and roll play with me as mistress and sub. We have a strap on that we use sometimes. And she likes to use it, it was actually her Idea to fuck me with it ;) but here's where my problem is.. Lately I have been obsessed with sissy training/feminization. I will wear her panties in front of her and joke around with her, but how do I get her to see that I want her to train me into that?! Another question is, in the last couple months, I have been completely OBSESSED with forced bi. Just the site of a cock and cum makes me want to wrap my mouth around it. I do consider myself straight because I have no interest I'm guys or am I attracted to them. I just love cock! I know, I know it's weird. But how would I get my girlfriend into this? Doing a forced bi session with me and making me suck a real dick instead of a dildo? And the thing is, I have told her I have had dreams about her forcing me to suck a dick with and for her and she thought it was hot and got turned on immediately after. But no further action was taken. Like crazy thing is, she has a lesbian fantasy! Please, please help me on this! Thank you!
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Kinky relationship question

Post by Sub-Routine »

Talk to her and negotiate it out. If it's a possibility at all your best chance is to ask her directly if she's interested and lay out that you are interested. Don't make it a demand, just tell her you've been thinking about it a lot and that you'd be really excited to try it with her. Figure out what's a viable fantasy for her and what her limits are, and respect them if she's not into it. You can't trick someone into liking something they don't, but if they know you like it, they're much more likely to be willing to try it.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

Sounds like talking dirty is ok, start there. See if it spices up your sex life to pretend or fantasize about it as a lead in to talking about the real thing.

There is a lot you can enjoy with a woman wielding a good strapon cock!
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
fuckfan11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckfan11 »

So your saying just ask her when were dirty talking during sex?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

Be careful and don't push too hard. I see plenty of relationships fall apart because a guy has an open door and scares her. Ideally it should be her idea so maybe you can slowly seduce her into that You're very lucky that she is open to trying new things. This is why its important to go slowly and make sure nothing rocks what you have in the other areas of your life. If you try to explain to her that you want to suck cock she might get the wrong idea and wonder if she can trust you.

Put the ball in her court. Stick with the mistress slave play for now only bump up the level of adoration so that she feels like she is a queen and the only girl in the world. Do things for her while wearing panties. She needs to clearly see a pattern that you are in fact more submissive and adoring whilst wearing them. Once she begins to naturally enforce this she will naturally feel the rush. At this time you introduce a strap-on. "I'll do anything to prove my devotion." should be the mind set. Too many people talk talk talk which is cool but we forget that its just as much a mental process.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
wheels71
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): definitely looking for the right one

Post by wheels71 »

also, I think you should clarify whether or not she ACTUALLY wants to bring somebody else into that part of the relationship, or if it just works for her as a fantasy. I mean, you both need to acknowledge you're looking to bring a whole person into the bed, it's not just a cock.

Is she interested in a 3 some with you and another man? If so, start with that. Do it for her rather than for you, help her live out one of her fantasies. Get the other guy involved because SHE wants it. But, during the search, you can start to bring up the idea of you sucking the guy, so "we would have to make sure he would be into something like that". You've already kind of mentioned it to her in passing, but need to determine that she would actually be interested in having another guy in the bed and is not just a fantasy.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Fuckfan11,

I'm kinda curious about the source of the angst in the initial post in this thread. You and your GF have a great thing going and she's obviously open-minded. It's true that adding another person is a different step and needs to be negotiated, but I think discussing it hypothetically or "I read on the net..." wouldn't be too threatening.

What absolute limits has she mentioned? Has she given any indication that your play is as far as she wants to take it?

As for your fascination with cocks, that seems totally normal for a kinky guy who's already into taboo practices. I'm male, crossdress, a switch, but I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy, yet from time to time I enjoy sucking a cock. If asked, I say I'm 90% het.

I hope it works out beautifully for you.

micheleFFS
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

fuck it, just tell her you want to do it and tell her that she should do it
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

jackstock wrote:fuck it, just tell her you want to do it and tell her that she should do it

and when she tells you to fuck off good luck finding another kinky partner.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!