Cuckold by Email

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Cuckold by Email

Post by scubawlf »

OMG, you have got to be kidding me! This is the second one from Jenna, and as far as I'm concerned (and no dis on all the other tease posters! :-) ), she(?) has MASTERED the art of the webtease! She said this one may not be for everyone, but the cuckold-humiliation, with the slow build-up to the inevitable, WOW!

Well done, and thanks!
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

I agree, it was great. And very original. Brava
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Me too. Very simple but really gets you going. This is my favourite tease.

Janna has a gift in writing these, a lot of people can write a tease like that but it usually goes boring, this one was awesome.

Keep em cuming sweetheart.
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

Undeniably excellent'! Now that's a very tough act to follow or even attempt to keep up with. ..Congratulations. Angel :innocent:
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
RedruM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RedruM »

this tease sucks. honestly i think that cuckolding is the most disgusting thing.
girls that actually dо it should get beaten to seizure,periodically.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

Thanks again for the feedback guys. I’m really surprised it got the rating it did. I figured maybe 1 in 10 that view this site would enjoy a tease with this subject matter.

I especially appreciate your feedback RedruM, you have caused me to self reflect. I’ve gotten criticism for my work on forums before and usually take it personally. But after reading your comment I couldn’t help but grow a smile on my face that I can’t get rid of.

The idea that I created such a powerful emotion in you is giving me a kind of satisfaction I don’t remember ever getting from someone else’s emotional torture. I’m not sure what to do with that mentally.

And for your part in this torture you read a tease with cuckold in the title knowing full well what was in store. Read through enough to really get worked up over it. Then signed up to the forum to indulge your suffering by saying how much you hated it.

If this is a feeling you truly do not enjoy I am sorry for putting you through this. I apologies for causing any distress.

But, if you ever find yourself looking at a web tease or reading erotic material labeled “cuckold” again then somewhere deep down you enjoy that feeling. Somewhere you love to feel that kind of pain and lash out at it. If this is the case, You are welcome. ;)
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

this tease sucks. honestly i think that cuckolding is the most disgusting thing.
:lol:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

RedruM wrote:this tease sucks. honestly i think that cuckolding is the most disgusting thing.
I also don't like cuckolding. I like the fantasy but i would never accept this in reality. But there are women and men outside who like it and why they should not live it out?

This site is for all people. This is not a BDSM site, not a Teasing & Denial site, not a cuckolding site, not a site for only femdoms and malesubs. We have all these and a lot of more fetishes here, so what we need is a lot of tollerance and respect. I also respect your opinion RedruM. Feel free to discuss about cuckolding here. Tell us why it is "disgusting" in your eyes. I agree that it is mean, but some men like mean women :lol:

Now about your webtease Jenna: I already said i don't like cuckolding, but the idea of the tease to make a conversation via eMail was very creative. I love variety and your tease is individual. Thank you for your work, i would be glad to read more from you :-)
Last edited by dark on Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Try or die
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

RedruM wrote:this tease sucks. honestly i think that cuckolding is the most disgusting thing.

Then skip the tease and go to one you do enjoy. That's pretty simple.
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

I agree with all the above noted comments in reference to Jennas story after Redrum's opinion was made.

All I was going to throw in was, well I guess he won't be rating any C word site or forums with Big Brownie Points! It's great that you voiced an opinion to make the rest of us open our eyes too!

There's always two sides, so it's nice to see we all "Play Well wtih Others"! :-) Angel :innocent:
RedruM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RedruM »

Jenna wrote:Thanks again for the feedback guys. I’m really surprised it got the rating it did. I figured maybe 1 in 10 that view this site would enjoy a tease with this subject matter.

I especially appreciate your feedback RedruM, you have caused me to self reflect. I’ve gotten criticism for my work on forums before and usually take it personally. But after reading your comment I couldn’t help but grow a smile on my face that I can’t get rid of.

The idea that I created such a powerful emotion in you is giving me a kind of satisfaction I don’t remember ever getting from someone else’s emotional torture. I’m not sure what to do with that mentally.

And for your part in this torture you read a tease with cuckold in the title knowing full well what was in store. Read through enough to really get worked up over it. Then signed up to the forum to indulge your suffering by saying how much you hated it.

If this is a feeling you truly do not enjoy I am sorry for putting you through this. I apologies for causing any distress.

But, if you ever find yourself looking at a web tease or reading erotic material labeled “cuckold” again then somewhere deep down you enjoy that feeling. Somewhere you love to feel that kind of pain and lash out at it. If this is the case, You are welcome. ;)
First of all your story didn't create a "powerful emotion" in me,as you obviously suppose(and hope) it did.Actually the only comment i did about your story was that it sucks,and after that i spoke about cuckolding in general.And yeah i've read the whole tease fully aware of what it is about.So what?I'm in this site from curiosity.But if it makes you feel better to think that you've created any emotions in me,then go on.And don't take the feedback,personally.Maybe if i liked such stuff i'd like it,but after i don't,i don't like your story too;)
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer

Wow, those Brownie Points just keep flowing downward! :w00t: :innocent: Angel
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

@Jenna: Very well said!

Post by maymay »

@Jenna: In reply to your earlier post, that was very well said. :) I don't like cuckolding either, for the record, but the fantasy of being controlled to that extreme degree is hot. I dislike the typical connotations associated with the cuckolding fantasy and thus can't relate to it specifically, but there are underlying themes I can't ignore in it.

As you so eloquently said before me, I bet the only reason people get upset about things in general is that they hit too close to home.

Also, there was a fantastic story I was told a long time ago about the banners that used to scroll by the screen of any user connecting to a USENET session that said something along the lines of, "Whatever you are writing right now is going to be recorded by thousands of computers, and will be read by hundreds of thousands of people and will be saved for all eternity on even more thousands of computers from now until the end of human civilzation, and are you sure you've expressed yourself as well as you'd like?"

I wish such reminders were more common place today. People hardly think twice before composing a similar piece today.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I am sorry RedruM.

When the thread you posted on was about my tease and the first sentence in your post was about my tease, I made the assumption that the whole post was about my tease.

The other apparently poor assumption I made is a statement about beating someone to seizures repeatedly is coming from intense emotions.

I will also try not to project my fantasies on to you, obviously I was off the mark.

Although if you tone those thoughts of beating women to seizures down to maybe spanking them in the ass until it gets bright red, please, think of me.
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

Booya.