The kiss and tell thread.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The kiss and tell thread.

Post by Lindsey »

In light of recent threads and the drama that seems to be going on around here lately, I figured i'd take the role of initiating a thread that might be of interest to the guys of the forum.

This will be the kiss and tell thread. It's partially selfish, as i've always been a bit curious as to what it would be like to sit in the locker room, men's room, bar...or wherever it is guys talk about sex with their wives/girlfriends/one night stands and see what gets said. But, more importantly, I think it will add another element to things that would be interesting to hear about.

What exactly will you tell? ;) Well, i'm sure every guy has at least one girl they've been with that's done something to/with/for them that they still, to this day, can't get out of their head. Let's hear about it. ;)

I'm sure ladies can contribute as well. But personally, i'm not going to do so unless it's requested. Either way though, i'm intrigued to hear some of the experiences guys have had that are etched in their heads. ;)

-L
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: The kiss and tell thread.

Post by Makarov »

In the true or false story thread I told a story that was half true, half false. Here's the true version.

I did meet someone online, and I did drive over the state border to visit her. We had a lunch of macaroni with cheese and watched Invader Zim cartoons. She smoked, drank, and then we took turns jerking me off for an hour. By the end of the hour she was on the flooring fingering herself while jerking me off and during that I came. Ultimately I felt guilty for the experience, using her, and obviously unstable person, to fill in the empty hole in my existence that I call a sex life.

Hmmm...hopefully my next story will be happier. :-D
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Well, I've never actually been with a lady, so I don't know that I fit within the spirit of this thread, but I felt like contributing anyways. =)

Locker room talk isn't restricted to experiences. Most locker room talk is "yeah, man, I hit that hard" and not so big on the details. If you want details, you need to go to the ladies locker room.

However, I'd say a lot of locker room talk for guys is about "damn that girl was hot, did you see her?" And I can certainly contribute to that portion of the thread. In fact, just tonight I was at a bar where there was quite the scene. The help ranged from "bleh" to "wow...". Thankfully the help at our table was not only "wow..." but was a lot of fun. I must admit the guys I was out with were much more attracted to her than I was. She was a brunette with long hair, a tight shirt, short skirt, and debatably fake boobs. Which, of course, was a topic of conversation at the table. I thought they were real, but it's rather hard to tell without feeling.

In either case, there was a blonde waiting on another table that I just couldn't take my eyes off of. She had the cute, young look to her... while having the sex appeal that just drew me in. As odd as it sounds, it was her hairstyle hat drew me to her the most. She had long bangs, long hair, with a portion of it pulled back to make a sort of pony tail. I'm not familiar with hairstyles, but the "baby doll" name came to mind. In either case, it framed her face perfectly and she had the most beatiful smile to go with it. Not to mention that her body was smoking hot. The tight shirt she was wearing framed her curves and her breasts perfectly. And the short skirt that seemed to be the theme for the bar was simply irresistable when you combine it with the knee-high stockings she was wearing.

The thoughts of what I wanted to do to that girl would make most people blush, even around here. I'm a sucker for a short, plaid skirt, though. But her smile was simply infectious. Is anyone else as drawn in by a smile as I am? I think the face is the most beautiful part of any girl... it doesn't matter how hot her body is to me, it's all in the face. Now, a hot body certainly makes a difference, but isn't the deal breaker that the face is.

Alright, I'm rambling now. And I think I've already abandoned the spirit of this thread, but I just felt like posting since I haven't had anything to say around here in so long. =)
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

i guess ill tell my kiss and tell story:

my girls friend at the time, brittney, would play a lil game with me where she would tell me how fast to stroke myself. i wasin highschool at the time and this was the ultimate teasing experience. we would play cat and mouse sorta around it as she owuld find out what teased me the most. she would give me a "speed"of 1 - 100. we would usually do this over the phone but one day she came over after school and we played in person. i went to a private school so i was in a shirt and tie. she undid my tie and tied my hand to my cock with it. it was so erotic as she had me kneel before her and she told me in a half caring attitude how to touch myself. i was 16 at the time but had and still have amazing stamina... this went on for hours as she told me how fast i could touch myself, me being unable to let go as she had me tied to myself. when i was about to cum she ordered me to go to the bathroom and shoot it in the toilet as i wasnt allowed to cum in her presence. i still to this day think about that time!

ohh and lindsey, lets hear your story as i have told mine!
shemademe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shemademe »

Hey everyone,

Have been a lurker on the site for awhile...Thought i'd jump in and tell one of the stories i have in the vault =)

I was in college and coming out of tough relationship when i met this girl online during the good ole yahoo chatroom days. She was from my area and a little younger was just about to graduate and heading into her first year of college in the fall. At first we just a casually chatted online ( getting to know each other and all that it was clear for both that neither was looking for a relationship) and but after a few times we decided to meet. The best part of the story however was the girl she was. I guess was a innocent girl or a daddy's girl type, who was a very good student as she was just named Valedictorian of her High School and had won one of those big scholarships to college. She was to do that whole speech to the graduating class and later on this thought would really add to this whole experience for me. I guess I never fully understand how straight laced she was until after the whole experience but i thought it was important to share that just so people would understand why i found like the memory so much.

Anyways, we decide to go see a movie in her town so that meant i had to drive out about 45 mins and meet her at the big theatre. On the way there i thought about how thing would go and though maybe we'd hit off but really didnt expect there to be a chance for anything else to happen. I arrived at the meeting spot and saw her Minivan that she had described and parked beside it and got out to meet her.

She was a pretty conservative looking brunette, with big wavy hair and a nice figure. She was very shy at first and after the intial look at each other we headed in to get the tickets. We talked about her graduating (which was a week away) and heading off to college and talked about what she was going to say to her classmates and about how nervous she was. She was a little nervous at first but after some small talk we both seemed into each other. We got the tickets and food and headed to the movie.

I believe the first 5 minutes of the movie was the longest part....her not sure what to expect and me seeing where this would go. I have no idea what movie it was but i know after about ten minutes i was rubbing her hand and she was not protesting. I guess I just naturally believe at some point she would say no and that i would understand her comfort level. But as the movie progressed my hand eventually moved to her thigh and then to the inner thigh and she never said a word. By halfway through the movie she was gasping a little...moaning as i rubbed her panties through her jeans.

I tend to think of myself as a really nice guy but i found myself very into seeing how far i could push this. I guess like most guys you want to see how easy a girl is at some point in your life. Getting back to this little adventure....as the movie went on i found myself rubbing slower, then fast...working her through her jeans continuously without stopping....20 mins or so later she wasnt even watching the show anymore....It was great!

By the end of the movie she still hadnt commented once on what i was doing and managed to say she had to use the washroom after we walked into the foyer. I was totally laughing inside by then thinking the poor thing must have been in shock to say nothing during the whole show. When she came back we decided to go get something to eat and headed back to the vehicles.

When we go there she still really hadnt said much and was like looking at me like all wierd...So i suggested we get in and we both did in the front and talked a little bit....She had mentioned she wasnt looking for a bf and i said that was fine and that i was having a good time as i put my hand back on her thigh...It was almost like the girl hadnt been really touched before. Anyways i proceeded to start stroking her thigh and we started to makeout....This proceeded as we moved to the back of the van and eventually the windows were steamed up. Eventually it got the point where she was all over me and really wasnt herself as she seemed a little flustered by my hands that kept rubbing her panties through her jeans and her ass down towards the front.

Finally after she had my shirt off i thought about where this was going and decided to really see what she could take. I undid the front of her pants and slid my hand down right in her panties and slowly went to work...after about two minutes she tried to talk and i kissed her and simply said its ok if you dont want to... She had a frazzled look and then proceeded to try to conjure up some words as i kissed her neck around the sides and worked away with my hand...As she started to kiss down my chest i said you know you really dont have to if you dont want to and put my hand in her head and gently started to push her head down towards my lap.

Thats part of what was best about it for me was remembering the murmuring of words she was trying to put together as i gently eased her down towards my cock. Knowing full well what i was doing and knowing as long as i kept reasuring her that while she could if she wanted to she would have no way to stop. It took her awhile as she fumbled with the zipper and boxers but eventually she was working away on it ;) Everytime she seemed to come up for air or struggle with any aspect of it i would gently stroke her head and nudge her back on it while i complemented on how hot she was and how good she smelt.

As i got closer to cumming i remember her trying to say something and i simply told her to keep going...till finally i couldnt hold out any longer and let go. She said something when i came and really seemed to have had a hard time dealing with the fact that i just came hard in her mouth. But i kept one hand on her head holding her down and rubbed her arm or back (dont remember) as she struggled with the cum.

When she came up she still had it in her mouth and had no idea what to do with it...It's quite funny to think about now as she finally took some kleenex and spat it out in them as well as a bit on her chin. I think it hit me then that she was way in over her head. Last thing i can recall of importance was her tossing those kleenex in the garbage can right beside the driver seat and us talking for awhile before we noticing how late it was.

As I left her car and hopped into mine I waved and then smiled to myself on how well the night went. I still remember those big eyes looking at me as i left and how it was a whole lost look as we headed in different directions.

The other great part of this story was really after when then next day she logged into yahoo and told me about how much she wanted to see me and suggested how she would like to try dating. I'm not sure why exactly i decided to not even give it a chance but i didnt jump at the chance of us dating. I remember how mad she got and I really think she turned irate for the fact she ended up giving head to a guy she just met and had to live with the fact that she did it. I think it was all too much for her.

Before she ended up getting mad (I reminded her how we both said we werent looking for that and that i thought we were simply going on a little date), she mentioned her mom drove the van to work the next day and brought up how the garbage can had spilled and was in a different spot. She said her mom gave her a funny look and just smiled.

This date is still so hot to me because of the fact her mom knew her innocent little daughter was doing something really naughty in the car the night before and even possibly found the tissues full of cum on the van floor. Furthermore the fact that she was so embarrassed by her moms comments and the fact she couldnt do anything about having me anymore makes me chuckle every now and then when i see that same make and model of van! And lastly, i often would think of her graduation and how the parents and teachers would be glowing (like they do about that special chosen student) and how just a week before she had totally got caught up in the moment and acted like so many horny little high school girls act when they hear a few simple compliments and encouragements! If only they all knew ;)
teasetoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasetoy »

<redacted>
Last edited by teasetoy on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

Man, there are some very verbose people here. I will keep my comments short. My best memories are my first two encounters with a vagina as a teenager. I told a girl I loved her in the car after a concert and some wine and she took my hand and led me to some bushes near the parking lot where we did it. It was awkward and a few fellow concert attendees walking by and seeing us in the act made stupid comments like can I help you with that. However, a week later we went to my parent's country club at 1 AM in the morning, laid a blanket out on the ninth hole of the golf course just below the fairway sandtrap left of the fairway and had what to this day decades later is the best sex I have ever had in my life. Ironically, I think after that I hooked every drive on that hole to just below that fairway bunker and some people don't believe the subconscious controls our daily lives.

Second best was having sex with my wife in a mountain condo sauna with my best friend in the sauna with us watching, but that is another story.
Damon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Damon »

I was dating a girl in high school, her name was Candice. Very pretty girl, waaay out of my league, but we'd been friends forever, and decided to give it a try. One night, at one of the multiple parties going on, we were sitting in my Dad's pickup truck, making out, like clumsy teenagers do, when she pulled away, and asked if I wanted to try something new, somehow missing the gleam in her eye. She guided my hands behind my head, laying the seat back into its reclined position, and resumed kssing me, while I groped clumsily at her ass. As I became more aroused by the growing amount of skin she was revealing, she began giggling into my lips. Suddenly, I heard a *click*, and felt cool metal around my wrists. She had handcuffed me to the top of the seat. She leaned back, giggling, and told me she wanted to try something she'd heard about that day in school. She blindfolded me, and undressed my lower half. (Naturally, I found this extremely arousing, until I heard the car door open, and shut. (I found out later, she had thrown my clothes out of the truck) As the moments ticked by, I felt a growing panic, not knowing what she had in mind, until I felt a sudden warmth engulf my cock, that I had never felt before. I felt her tongue begin caressing my cockhead, and her lips tighten, as she began sucking on me. After only a few moments, I was already on edge, and she delighted in finishing me into her gently sucking mouth. I came for what felt like minutes, and ended up thoroughly exhausted. I felt her crawl on top of me, caressing my face, and she planted a kiss on my slightly parted lips. Suddenly, I realized what she had done, but was too late to stop it, as she pushed my cum into my mouth, and held her hand over my mouth. I might have fought harder to get out of the predicament, except that was the moment that the flash of a camera blinded me, and I swallowed, mostly by reflex. Two of her friends had been watching the entire time, and had just gotten proof that I'd swallowed my own cum. She released the handcuffs, and asked me how I liked my first blowjob. To be honest, I was still pretty ticked at having been put in that position, and demanded my clothes back. That's when she told me that my pants were across the clearing we'd parked in, and I could get them myself. Not having much of a choice, I did finally go get them. Sitting there, fully dressed again, I didn't say a word to her, the entire way back to her house. It never did work out between us, but we remain friends to this day, and she still embarasses me by sending me a copy of that photo once in a while.

Phoenix
shemademe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shemademe »

Phoenix_Rising wrote:I was dating a girl in high school, her name was Candice. Very pretty girl, waaay out of my league, but we'd been friends forever, and decided to give it a try. One night, at one of the multiple parties going on, we were sitting in my Dad's pickup truck, making out, like clumsy teenagers do, when she pulled away, and asked if I wanted to try something new, somehow missing the gleam in her eye. She guided my hands behind my head, laying the seat back into its reclined position, and resumed kssing me, while I groped clumsily at her ass. As I became more aroused by the growing amount of skin she was revealing, she began giggling into my lips. Suddenly, I heard a *click*, and felt cool metal around my wrists. She had handcuffed me to the top of the seat. She leaned back, giggling, and told me she wanted to try something she'd heard about that day in school. She blindfolded me, and undressed my lower half. (Naturally, I found this extremely arousing, until I heard the car door open, and shut. (I found out later, she had thrown my clothes out of the truck) As the moments ticked by, I felt a growing panic, not knowing what she had in mind, until I felt a sudden warmth engulf my cock, that I had never felt before. I felt her tongue begin caressing my cockhead, and her lips tighten, as she began sucking on me. After only a few moments, I was already on edge, and she delighted in finishing me into her gently sucking mouth. I came for what felt like minutes, and ended up thoroughly exhausted. I felt her crawl on top of me, caressing my face, and she planted a kiss on my slightly parted lips. Suddenly, I realized what she had done, but was too late to stop it, as she pushed my cum into my mouth, and held her hand over my mouth. I might have fought harder to get out of the predicament, except that was the moment that the flash of a camera blinded me, and I swallowed, mostly by reflex. Two of her friends had been watching the entire time, and had just gotten proof that I'd swallowed my own cum. She released the handcuffs, and asked me how I liked my first blowjob. To be honest, I was still pretty ticked at having been put in that position, and demanded my clothes back. That's when she told me that my pants were across the clearing we'd parked in, and I could get them myself. Not having much of a choice, I did finally go get them. Sitting there, fully dressed again, I didn't say a word to her, the entire way back to her house. It never did work out between us, but we remain friends to this day, and she still embarasses me by sending me a copy of that photo once in a while.

Phoenix
Crazy Crazy Hot Phoenix!
Damon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Damon »

Well, I was totally humiliated at the time. Funny how things change, huh?

Phoenix
shemademe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shemademe »

Oh forsure...I have a had moments like that but I can't imagine how you felt when you felt the flashes...It must be crazy everytime she sends that picture to you ;)

Thanks for sharing.
cafe_Guzzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cafe_Guzzi »

OH OK... Here it goes... I've had to get this off my chest, anyways! It's the only time I've truely been teased and denied. And it's what got me started on this whole thing in the first place!

I'm married. Have been for a while now. And there is NO (as in ZERO) sex in our relationship. It is what it is! So I'm at this party. Solo. Alchohol is abundant. And I get cocked! I run into a co-worker. I'm her supervisor. Well one thing leads to another and we find ourselves (of all places!) in my car. I've never cheated on my wife; I admit- I was thrilled and terrified at the same time. It started as a simple kiss and turned into a clothes ripping make out session! Before we know it I'm in my boxers, she's down to her panties! I'm THRILLED!!! HOLY CRAP I'M HAVING SEX!! The alcholol is (for the most part) squashing the guilt! And I'm almost fearing I'm going to cum in my shorts! I've not had another persons hands on my cock in over a year!

She rolls over onto her back, pulling off her panties- She asks if I have a condom. I stop: SHIT! I never planned anything like this! Of course I don't have a condom! She tells me she's not on the pill, and that we can't risk her getting pregnant. Logic, even drunk, I agree with! Well, there's always oral! I GO FIRST!! YEAH! It was sooo nice tasting a woman again! She came twice (I THINK!?)! The second time with her on top! I was LOVING IT!!!

My boxers were tight by now! Pitching a tent like I've havent since high school! She moves down on me, running her hand up my leg to my balls.... then softly glides up my shaft... Pulls the top of my boxers down and runs her tongue all the way up to the head... and stops... She places the boxers back in place... Gives me her MILLION dollar smile and kisses me on the mouth... "I have to go" she says... "the baby sitter is waiting!!" Gives me another kiss, a big hug, says she's sorry and leaves!... LEAVES!!!! In case there are those out there wondering: Yes, balls do turn blue! OMG!! I couldnt believe it!! Well, the next month was filled with verble teasing, inuendos and the occational run into my office, hug and kiss on the neck, and a quick exit. We never hooked up. Though we talk often on a personal basis. Was she using me? WHO CARES!! Did I get what I needed? not really... But I'm still sexless at home, and at work! (haha!) And i'm HOOKED on this 'fetish' of denial.

There, out in the open! Thanks for listening!

Cumless & Sexless,

Goose.