Anyone use craigslist ever?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Anyone use craigslist ever?

Post by Princess Raquel »

I was curious if anyone here ever used craigslist? I have to say I am not satisfied with the experiences i have had using it. I know it is not the sites fault, as much as it is the users on the site.

Many of arrangements I set up have been nothing but no shows at my house. And I didn't know if it was just the tri-cities area or if that happens other areas as well.

I just get disapointed that I put up an ad for some fun and get many responses, by time I weed through and pick someone they say they will be over and then never show up. Just seems to be a huge waste of time. I dont get it, we exchange pictures, talk about the scenarios that I have and they "love" it. But never the common courtesy to call and cancel or apologise for wasting my time. I swear I don't get people.

So has anyone had any successful hook ups on there?
Proud member of the Ruined Orgasm League of Justice
halder_man
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Anyone use craigslist ever?

Post by halder_man »

I actually met someone once off of craigslist, but it was almost an accident that we met. I had posted a simple question on there, and she answered it. From there our friendship and eventual relationship grew.

As far as regular "hook ups", I would tend to believe that most of the people on craigslist are overly excited little boys, who are fascinated by the idea of talking to a woman such as you, but terrified by the idea of actually being in your presence. And you aren't the only one to deal with that. I've set up get togethers off of craigslist and had the exact same things happen. It's a regular occurance.

Besides that, it seems that craigslist has been infiltrated with lots of spammers lately.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Yep, same here. I even drove 45 minutes to meet somebody I'd been talking to for days, we'd exchanged numbers and pics and scenarios. She never showed or spoke or replied to me again.
I don't understand people.
Princess Raquel, let's just say if you were in the Atlanta area or I in your, ahem, area, I would happily and gratefully show up!
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
z_k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by z_k »

Funny you should ask... I just used it successfully yesterday to hook up with an older dominant man.

We didn't get to do everything we talked about over e-mail, but I still had quite a bit of fun. If anyone wants more details, I'd be happy to recount.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Sorry ThirtyDaysOfDenial, i am like 4 hours from atlanta, could be fun to arrange something but I am moving in a few days sadly. Even reading your other post about going the full 30 days I would love to help but I wont have much time on the computer til late August with all this stuff going on offline.

So z_k a dominant man... how did that go over?
eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eagle »

I had met my first Mistress off CL, and you just have to be patient with it in my opinion.

I'm not sure it's better to use in more metropolitan areas, but I'm by Philly, and it worked for me.

Outside the lifestyle, I have also bought furniture, found roommates, got tickets to baseball games, and had a few hookups thorugh it.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

haha, I met people when I lived in Camden County but it was off aff.com and alt.com. Way before I heard of craiglist
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Princess Raquel wrote:Sorry ThirtyDaysOfDenial, i am like 4 hours from atlanta, could be fun to arrange something but I am moving in a few days sadly. Even reading your other post about going the full 30 days I would love to help but I wont have much time on the computer til late August with all this stuff going on offline.
To where are you moving, Princess Raquel? And I should have added to my 30 days post that when the month is over, I have no intention of getting a quick orgasm. I plan to retrieve my lube and stuff, but I want to really stretch it out and tease myself for as long as I can, make myself really earn it! It may be days after Day 30 before I actually finally orgasm. Who knows! I can't wait to find out.
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

The great state of Florida :weep:
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

I met one person off of Craigslist. I also used it to find a roommate... everything else I've tried has been unsuccessful.
z_k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by z_k »

Princess Raquel wrote:So z_k a dominant man... how did that go over?
Great. He stripped me naked and used me, instructing me on exactly how I was to position myself for him, fucking my face, making me crouch atop an ottoman in the middle of the room while he teased my cock, took me into his bedroom to suck him off even more, throwing me onto my back and making me desperate to cum, before jerking off while I sucked his balls and exploding all over my face.

Only after all that did I get to cum.

Much fun was had... I wish I could have dressed up for him like we talked about, but things moved kinda quickly. *blush*
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

I haven't used it myself, but I think halder_man probably has the right idea. While I've never flaked on someone the way you described, Princess Raquel, here's what I think might be happening... Some shy guy who is curious about tease & denial but who has absolutely no real-life experience sees your ad and gets very excited at the thought of meeting you. He teases himself and gets himself all worked up at the thought of how great it might be to meet you and live out a fantasy. Finally, as the day approaches, he can't stand it anymore and he jerks himself off. After the orgasm, he's far, far less horny and the negative part of his brain kicks in, making him think about all the things that could go wrong. Now he's not nearly as horny as before, and can't go through with it.

I guess that still doesn't explain why the guy wouldn't bother to call or somehow cancel, though. That's just rude. Hope you have better luck next time!
Dontask
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dontask »

Princess Raquel wrote:The great state of Florida :weep:
Northern or Southern FL?

I'm about 4.5 hrs away from Atlanta right now, Southish...

Kinda funny if we were in the same area. A small world and all.
cd_sara
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cd_sara »

Dontask wrote:
Princess Raquel wrote:The great state of Florida :weep:
Northern or Southern FL?

I'm about 4.5 hrs away from Atlanta right now, Southish...

Kinda funny if we were in the same area. A small world and all.
Yeah what part of florida? :blush:
profit princess
Explorer
Explorer

Post by profit princess »

people get your message yanked really fast for no reason...stay away.