Offline Editor

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Offline Editor

Post by philo »

bhorex wrote:Hi Philo,

just tried and got this error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at MWTEdit.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MWTEdit
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Lifestylepages/Webtease/Teasme%20offline/MWTEdit.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///I:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Interop.MSXML2
Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Lifestylepages/Webtease/Teasme%20offline/Interop.MSXML2.DLL
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Lifestylepages/Webtease/Teasme%20offline/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Lifestylepages/Webtease/Teasme%20offline/Interop.WMPLib.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Do you have any idea? Would love to work with it or with the GuideMe but so far I have bad luck :-(

Greetings

BHorex
Which version did you download?

the packaged install or the other one?

Oh! and is this the first time you have used it or are you upgrading from a previous version?
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My wife sometimes dominates me a bit but i crave a lot more. So i am looking with her consent to find a Dom who wants to own and use me online.
Sub/Slave(s): Tried to switch but it is not the real me.

Post by bhorex »

Hi Philo,

thanx for your reply. Tried the packaged install, now it works fine.

Regards

BHorex
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My wife sometimes dominates me a bit but i crave a lot more. So i am looking with her consent to find a Dom who wants to own and use me online.

Post by bhorex »

I still have one other problem with the Editor. When I enter or change text I get an error message saying:

"If you use HTML tags they must conform to the XHTML standard, text has not been saved"

This happens also when I load an existing webtease and just change one word on a page.

Anyone has an idea what to do?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

bhorex wrote:I still have one other problem with the Editor. When I enter or change text I get an error message saying:

"If you use HTML tags they must conform to the XHTML standard, text has not been saved"

This happens also when I load an existing webtease and just change one word on a page.

Anyone has an idea what to do?
Can you let me know what tease and what you are entering. Teaseme teases are stored in xml which is similar to html, if you are using html it needs to be xhtml compliant.
The message should only come up if it can't convert what has been entered into xml.
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bhorex »

Hi philo you got a pm
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pc91 »

I just tried the new version (the full package install) but I cannot save any changes. Here is the error file:

2013/11/24 10:18:54, saveXml, The process cannot access the file 'C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\R9Z5JDJW.YP1\L5L7MNQ7.JPR\mwte..tion_0a8223559b2b06c4_0001.0007_5e8b7cd584fc8f01\Settings.xml' because it is being used by another process., WinIOError
2013/11/24 10:19:23, PopPageTree, Object reference not set to an instance of an object., PopPageTree
2013/11/24 10:19:23, loadFile, Object reference not set to an instance of an object., loadFile
2013/11/24 10:19:43, SaveFile, Object reference not set to an instance of an object., SaveFile
2013/11/24 10:19:53, SaveFile, Object reference not set to an instance of an object., SaveFile
2013/11/24 10:20:15, SaveFile, Object reference not set to an instance of an object., SaveFile
2013/11/24 10:20:40, saveXml, The process cannot access the file 'c:\TM\Test.xml' because it is being used by another process., WinIOError

This is the same error I was getting with the last version. Any help would be appreciated.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

same. Downloaded the latest version yesterday, started building the tease. There was no error messages, but in the end nothing was saved. =( All progress lost, which made me a bit discouraged to work on anything today. :weep:

Also a note for possible new feature. It'd be cool if there was an option to batch-add pages (and they will be named as Name you specify + incrementing number, much like it works in nyx), and batch-add interlinked pages, i.e. pages already connected by a button or timer. Like create 10 pages with 30 second delay each that will call the next page in line. Very usefull. ;-)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Nezhul wrote:same. Downloaded the latest version yesterday, started building the tease. There was no error messages, but in the end nothing was saved. =( All progress lost, which made me a bit discouraged to work on anything today. :weep:

Also a note for possible new feature. It'd be cool if there was an option to batch-add pages (and they will be named as Name you specify + incrementing number, much like it works in nyx), and batch-add interlinked pages, i.e. pages already connected by a button or timer. Like create 10 pages with 30 second delay each that will call the next page in line. Very usefull. ;-)
Version 1.8 is now up, I have changed the way it handles text / html, so hopefully it will work better now.
Have also added a batch page create option.
Any suggestion on enhancements on how the new feature works will be considered.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Works exactly like I had in mind!
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bhorex »

cool :yes: thanx for improving the editor once more. first test looks promissing!!
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bhorex »

i get no more error messages and can also change content of an existing webtease

but if i create a new webtease whatever is done on the page section shows no results on the page view section textwise :-/ and also after the batch creation of pages it is not possible to see the result in the page view nor to navigate forward or backward through the new pages

do i still miss something?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

bhorex wrote:i get no more error messages and can also change content of an existing webtease

but if i create a new webtease whatever is done on the page section shows no results on the page view section textwise :-/ and also after the batch creation of pages it is not possible to see the result in the page view nor to navigate forward or backward through the new pages

do i still miss something?
It works fine for me.
The new tease functionality is a bit clunky I will do abit of tidying up on that.
Can you give a bit more detail on what you are doing, so I can try to reproduce what you are seeing
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I still have problems with saving. When I first save - it goes well. But any next attempt results in nothing, no errors too. In other words I have 1 save per session, and then I need to restart a program. I can do 1 page at a time that way, which is pretty bad =(
I think it's something to do with file remaining open after 1st save, so it can't be modified or something like that.
pc91
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pc91 »

I too cannot save. Basically getting the same errors I reported previously with the prior versions.
bhorex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bhorex »

what i do is open up the editor, create a new tease, fill all the details on the "general" page, then go to the "image" section and choose a pic, then go to the wysiwig text editor and enter some text in the bottom field and click copy to page. now it can be seen when i change to the "page" section. so far everything is fine and i also clicked save page several times inbetween. Now when i change to the "pageview" section i can see my picture but no text. also it is not possible to see any other page after creating it (no matter if single or batch creation) . if i save everything and close the new tease and upen it up again everything is lost except a few information in the general section. also the xml is 0 byte