Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sagrathdevil
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Hoping to meet one

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by sagrathdevil »

I'm a submissive bisexual male and interested in having an online master/mistress through email. My e-mail is [email protected] or send a pm.

Likes: T&D, private humiliation, nipple clamps, pain, heavy, cbt, scat, golden shower, discipline and severe spank, Anal.
Limits: Obvious illegal stuff, public humiliation
Interests: Camera proof and probably more
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

BURNING DESIRE TO BE OWNED,HUMILIATED,USED AND SISSIFIED

Post by ducaticarl »

Hi everyone, I’m from the uk and currently seeking a mistress either online
Or in real life to mould me into a sissy cocksucking whore, i have fantasised
For years about learning how to pleasure real men in whatever way they wanted
But have never had the nerves to put it into practise on my own accord.
I have never been with another man but my desire to try is getting higher and higher,
I need a dominating mistress to take control of me and train me in all ways in how to pleasure
Men and become a sissy slut, i also love humiliation and being made to perform humiliating things
To please and amuse any potential owner and would happily perform any tasks given for my
Owner as part of any training, if online i am more than happy to provide evidence of tasks / training exercises etc through video and photos. I currently own a couple of toys and i own some stockings/suspenders etc, i feel i would be a good sissy as when i wear my stockings and panties i can’t help but get very horny and Feel so sexy when wearing them, i don’t own any outside clothing
As yet as i would rather not walk around in public dressed as a sissy as i need to keep this second life of mine a secret from friends and family but other than that i will do whatever is needed to learn
And become what i feel i should be.
I have a few pictures of myself wearing either stockings and panties etc and also some of me doing
Household cleaning naked if anyone needs to see them before taking ownership of me, and as far as limits i don’t have many other than what any potential mistresses may decide i should have.
I need a person who understands my inner needs who can control, guide,tease and punish me
For any mistakes i may make and take me from a sissy virgin to someone who then can be forced
By my owner to pleasure other men in whatever way she chooses , hopefully i can then be something that would make you proud to own me and have changed me into something useful
And usable. If you wish to email me direct my email address is: [email protected]
And my sissy name is cumwhore briana.
Leviii
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Leviii »

Hello,

my name is Torben I am 20 years old i live in geramy and i am really interested in a online mistress through
emails and pictures. :-)

what turns me on: cbt, rubber-bands, shoelace, ballbusting, ballabuse, weights, icy-hot, lubricant, cock-torture, needles, pee-hole stretching, sounds, cum multiple and all kinds of cbt.

if anybody is interested just send me a private message or a email for more informations. :-)
jillwinter1
Explorer
Explorer

Shemale transformation captions

Post by jillwinter1 »

your favorite tranny transformations by story or fantasy or caption..pate below and hopefully forced! :blush:
Interested In
Truths, Dares, Playing online, General banter, Being a "dare slave"
Favorite Dare
having to eat my own clitty juice blindfolded in a skirt with boots on and a toy inserted in my clitty...and to be humiliated while doing it!
About
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay,
i am owned by (looking for) he controls my every breath and i live to serve him <3 and his wishes
Hobbies & Interests
spilling my clitty juice into my own mouth for my master (looking for)
Occupation
my job is to serve (looking) AS BEST I CAN! his word is my body and i do as im told. pleasing him!
What's up?
I am...
PM if you want to play i LOVE LOVE LOVE to do roulettes and will be very open to suggestion ;)
Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay, shower dares, dice dares. Body pics, cum eating, ice, pee drinking, urethral insertion.
axis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

T&D community in Seattle?

Post by axis »

Hello all - but especially those in and around Seattle.,

Anyone from Seattle into t&d? Would love to chat with some like minded people, both males and females welcome! PM me please!
bee2be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bee2be »

IN need of a mistress im 23 m sub ive always wanted to be dominated and would make an ideal slave promise
bee2be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bee2be »

First off I come through with all my tasks so I do not whine. I enjoy being active such as sports, exercise, etc. good food and travel are also up thier with good hygiene. I have a majority of skills and assets that I have acquired throughout life. Friendly and a Dear ;)
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

;
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
justsomeguy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Position is currently available!

Anything For You

Post by justsomeguy »

I'm a 24 year old male. Sub. Hoping to find pleasure in pleasing others. PM me if interested.
pate132
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Tennisbuff

Post by pate132 »

Hi
I'm 20 male master who is looking for female sub. I like tease and orgasm control my sub. I want also see when my sub is performing tasks so cam is required sometimes only pics are enough it depends what task you are performing. I don't ever need to see your face or hear your voice if that scares you :smile: . You could still show them if you want. I have been dominant about two years so I have experience. Send private messages and tell what turns you on so I know what kind task I will give you. I can guarantee that I make my subs being horny all the time :-D
Bowtied
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Bowtied »

Hello,

I'm a male (sissy) look for preferably a mistress. I'm new to this community and hope to start meeting people. The sub/dom relationship I'm looking for is purely online (via kik/email).

A little about me: I enjoy making things and trying new things, a few items I've tried out and was very interested in/now partake in as fetish are: Crossdressing, cum eating, Strapons, face sitting, humiliation, wax, whips, ropes, heels, and the list grows~

Contact me on here or on kik at bowtied. (The period is included)
I look foreword to it
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob123 »

l
Last edited by rob123 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Savvyk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Savvyk »

I'm looking for a domme preferably, although I'm sure we could work something out if you're a guy. Just PM or email me at [email protected] if you want to know more
Jslave211
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jslave211 »

d
Last edited by Jslave211 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baconman888
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

in korea. want new dom

Post by baconman888 »

I want a new dom to tell me what to do
To punish me according according. I enjoy mild feminization and pain and want to eat my own cum but to afraid to do it without propar coaching. Propar dom should inquire/dominate at [email protected] and leave subject as bitch. I will respond asap