Realtouch and Teaseme or webtease

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Realtouch and Teaseme or webtease

Post by vitesse »

Some have ever thought or tried to bring the Realtouch platform and webtease together? I would think tease me is a better platform to do it.

I have bought one and will receive it next week probably. Currently reading about it and its possibility.
mlsx2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Realtouch and Teaseme or webtease

Post by mlsx2 »

I just tried recently (this week). For some reason the realtouch script won't pass through the TeaseMe player. The video works just fine when I encode it and play it through Windows Media Player, but when it plays in TeaseMe, it doesn't recognize the script. I thought since TeaseMe uses Windows Media Player (at least I think it does), it would work, but that is not the case (for me anyways). If someone could shed some light on how/if this can work, that would be great as I am really interested in creating a tease that uses the RealTouch.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I imagine TeaseMe is actually not windows media player, but some other free player from SDK. Also it is possible to make it work, but you'd need to do some code editing.

I don't own Realtouch and don't know how its files work, so I can't help you further. But GUYS! Please, make a detailed review on your toys. With realtouch I'm mostly interested on how good it feels/how close to real it feels, what are the stroking options, and MOST OF ALL - how much lube does it eat?!
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

it use a plug in inside windows media player. it can be implemented the way you say it, has it has been done for RTSplayer (Realtouch Script Player)

If you have enough motivation you could always do your own script and play the tease me script in one screen and RealtouchScript on a second monitor, if you have a second one, and manually sync it yourself. You would need to edit the script to indicate witch .ott must be played for this page.

EDIT: I completed a small review on this site.