FB: Erica: Teasing Ex-Fiancée and Housemate

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Erica and Kara After Thanksgiving Tease

Post by cactusman »

cactusman wrote:Another sequel to my Erica and Kara series and more directly a sequel to the tease Erica and Faye at Thanksgiving, is part 1 of a new tease

"Erica, Family, and Friends After Thanksgiving (Part 1)" http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=10758

Part 2 of this will be coming soon, but I split it in two, as actually I'm trying not to make teases that are too long... ;-)
Part 2 is now available at:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=10765

Enjoy!
Nelly G
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: Erica: Teasing Ex-Fiancée and Housemate

Post by Nelly G »

Hi, Firstly a big thank you cactusman for your stories, I've not come across any tease fiction as well written as yours. I have 2 requests if I may, though fully understand you may not be able to fulfill 1 or both, but it's worth asking.
1) Could you please let me know the name of the model whose pictures represent the character Erica? Or if not where I might be able to get other images of her. I have never seen a girl so beautiful and sexy, who with just the look in her eyes as she looks into the camera for shots, can turn me on more than other girls of equal looks but nowhere near the same degree of teasing personality! All through just a still image, amazing!

2) Secondly, any chance of a story along the lines of petite young innocent looking schoolgirl, who has just recently become aware of her ability to arouse and tease boys and older men. And who as such, decides it would be fun to tease the girl-shy teacher in one of her classes who she's begun to notice is always staring at her sheer pantyhose encased legs that are visible to him during her lessons, due to her sitting at the front row desk, wearing a short red tartan pleated school uniform skirt, sheer pantyhose and strappy open toed 2-3inch heels, which leave her sexy petite feet and incredible young toes with pale pink varnished nails visible through the sheer hose. A tease with this young sexbomb using her teachers obvious fetish for schoolgirls legs and toes, alongside a desire to be humiliated by his yearning for her and wilingness to follow any desire this young schoolgirl is demanding from him, in exchange for her continuing to torment him to the brink of sexual ecstacy - merely by flirting her young legs in a short skirt whilst he gazes longing on.

If either of these requests are possible I would be hugely, hugely grateful. Even more than I am already thanks to your previous stories.

All The Best,

Nelly G
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Erica: Teasing Ex-Fiancée and Housemate

Post by cactusman »

Thanks very much, I appreciate it.

For the first question, that model is Erica Ellyson.

For the second question, it sounds like you have a good idea of what you want; so I urge you to write it yourself. I don't really have time to fill the request; sorry.