MY BEGININGS TO T AND D

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Karthorn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

MY BEGININGS TO T AND D

Post by Karthorn »

To start I am sorry for my bad spelling ability, one of the reasons I’m uneasily just a lurker but Lindsey's post got me to open up a bit. Also this is an entirely true story and my experiences. Please don't be mean if my story sucks. For I may tend to ramble off and on outta context because that how I am. And this is going to be very long so I doubt I’ll be editing it.)

Part I: The Soil for the Seed of Teaseling

Ok, like most kinks that people develop (I assume) it started with my first few serious girl friends in High School. The second relationship I had was with a girl named Danielle, which is where my lust for being teased seed was planted. She was a freshmen and I was a junior, so we were both still fairly young. She was around five foot five, Brunette, with brown eyes, and a very developed full D or maybe double and was of average weight, not thing yet not overweight. She was and is still I assume, a very attractive girl though now she would be a women. And seeing as how I described her I might as well describe myself as well, for all you guys who really don't care what I look like just skip right on down to the next paragraph. At that time I was very athletically fit very well cut and just writing that disappoints me now lol. I played ice hockey and baseball in high school so I was constantly working out or played sports. Yet at the same time I was no typical jock for I was also in the marching band and played the trumpet. I was one of and still very much am the rare breed of a guy who didn't fit into one crowd but could hang and get along with anyone b/c of my always joking around personality. Ok back to my description I apologies for making this into what may sound like some kind of dating site paragraph but I feel for those few females who may read my story they’d probably like to hear these things...or maybe not I don’t know, (sorry for rambling). Now where was I, ah yes, I’m five foot seven, dirty blonde hair, with blue eyes that Danielle told me were the thing that first attracted her to me. Something in the lines of my blue eyes always have a sparkle to them or something...I don’t know but hurray for me I guess.

Ok with Formalities of how myself and my first girlfriend looked out of the way back to my story. This girlfriend was one that, using my planting a seed analogy, hoed the dirt and placed the top soil. Like many typical high school couples we'd spend time with each other after work mainly at one or the others house. Typically we spent most of our time together in her basement at her parents’ house. Which was convenient located just a block away from my house. She had moved there with her mom that year after her parents split apart. We spent many nights sitting on the couch in her basement with her mom upstairs watching TV or playing Nintendo. And yes, Nintendo however I am only 25 years old that was the system she had , though playstation was the hot consol at the time. Of course we didn't just play Nintendo, most nights after 9pm her mom would go upstairs to bed and I had to be out of the house no later than 11. She had much trust in her daughter and myself, with every right to because I know your thinking that was crazy. But I was and am a very respectful and nice guy who would never push anything unwanted by my partners. Even at that stage in my life when I had massive puberty hormones raging. And I also want to save full intercourse for one whom I know surely I love and when it's right. So many nights we'd spend our time laying on the couch either me on top just off to the side, with one leg sprawled in-between her legs and the other hooked around her inside leg like a vice grip. We were both very new and innocent to any kind of sexual contact, other than making out. Slowly after a month or two the make out sessions became very heated. Tons of four play with no end results, yet this was not the plowing of the soil for my Teaseling kinks. I thorough enjoyed teasing her, coming in real fast for a nice hard kiss, seeing her eyes close her sweat subtle mouth open, longing for the deep longing kiss she knew was coming. Only to come inches to her lips with my mouth and stopping, sure to allow a nice long hot breath to caress her lips. Then slowly pulling away as her head tilts back and chest heaves up straining to make contact for my kiss. Then I'd slowly work my way over to her neck, slide tender kisses up the tender part of her nape until I’d lightly bite her earlobe. Then slid my way back down her neck, slide hand over her left breast and lightly pinch and twist her erect nipple as I lightly licked, bit and sucked the other.

It was obvious that these make out sessions of me teasing her would get her extremely steamed up. Of course it would also have a hellish effect on me. I can't quite explain the pleasure I feel in turning a women on so much that they can barely think straight. Just the look in their eyes when you tease and deny a woman drives me absolutely wild. These nights were how it went for an about two weeks when I then started to try to turn it up a notch. Bear in mind that we were both still very naive and new to all of this. I would do my on top tease the holy crap outta her for my (and I’m sure her) amusement then start to add a hand rubbing her pussy from on top of the cloths. At first she was reluctant but after several nights and attempts I learned to just do what I always said whenever she would say no to anything. That's find baby I don't want to do anything you don't want me to. And from me that was not just a line, I really honestly heartfelt did not. If she was uncomfortable with it then so was I. I didn't want to do anything to hurt, upset, or make her uncomfortable I cared far too much for her. But then one night I went for it and she stopped me again, so I was content on just resuming my normal teasing torture to her. Till she was almost unconscious, then I slid my hand down and rested it upon her stomach just below her navel and above her jeans button. Then she did something that took me off guard grabbed my hand and put it where I had been trying for a while. I sat up some and said, "Are you sure?" Her response was just shut up and rub. This instantly ignited a fire in my heart.

I loved teasing her, then one night she decided to turn the tables out of the blue. This was the first time ever. I was on top of her entwined as per usual leaning in to kiss her and pull away after just starting my teasing session to her when she put both hands on my shoulders, and said "STOP". I was very taken back thinking I had upset her. She read this in my face, and said with an evil little twinkle in her eye, "It's time for me to tease you tonight." I just chuckled and said, "yeah yeah, but you can do any better than me, I’m sure I can break you before you break me." And with that she guided me on my back and straddled me. This was not the first time she had been straddling me while we made out or anything, but she never really teased me like I did to her. When she had control she just used it to make out. To reiterate how young and naive she and I were. In all of these makout sessions I used to adjust myself up so my cock would be pointed straight up to my belly button tucked nicely under my pants. I always thinking she never noticed it, that being neither my adjustments nor my raging hard member. As a matter of fact this night I innocently asked her in a very shy way if she can notice it. I'm sure as I asked the question I blushed because I felt so embarrassed as to my throbbing cock. Terrified that she for some reason would make fun of me for being so hard. Yes I know that sounds silly but hey I was young and new to the game. I asked in some manner as such, "hey um....when we are together like this....can you um...uh....well.....never mind." Which is funny to me even now b/c in my teasing her I would ask her how wet and horny she was. Most of the time the response was "oh god.......". Also the little devil in me when I’d leave to go back home would remind her to finish herself off. Anyways back to my question, her response simple, "Can I what? I'm sorry am I doing something wrong." I quickly responded, "OH NO NO NO baby, I just was wondering if you could notice my boner is all. There’s nothing wrong."

With that she threw her head back, her hair tasseled as if in slow motion and chuckled, "WHAT? are you serious!? Of course!" I bashfully replied, " Oh Oh, I’m sorry babe I try to hide it best I can I don't want to make you feel weird." (Granted I know this might sound stupid but keep in mind the young and innocent parts). And her response is something I’ll never forget. A serious look became her face, as if she was concentrating on threading a small needle and she said, "Weird? No NO, just the feel of it against my legs, rock hard, drives me absolutely crazy for you. And like now.....I mean Fuck!” As she finished her last line she lightly bit her bottom lip, rolled her eyes in the back of her hand then slowly closes them. That was one of the hottest things a girl has said to me in bed to this day. She then stopped and said, "So yeah, don't feel weird it drives me crazy, but now back to the matter at hand."

Danielle then commanded, "Ok first off I want rules, first is right now remove your hands from my chest so I can concentrate." I reluctantly obeyed, and tried to protest. Which she responded quickly to, "Actually, ya know what", she instructed as she sat up on her knees. Then grabbed both of my hand placed them on her still covered breasts and exclaimed, "One last feel, there your happy now." Then she instructed me to lift my rear up with which I complied and she placed both hand under my bottom and told me to intertwine my fingers and lower my bottom back down. And with that she sat back down straddling her full weight on my lower hips. Then defiantly suggested, "There now you can use those. Oh no wait not quite yet." She then slid herself up 5 inches and to put it as she did, to put enough weight so I couldn't release then and then told me to try. And first attempt was a mock attempt because I was loving every minute, but then she said, "No really" so I tried to no avail.

"Good" she responded, and then slowly leaned down to bite my ear lobe. She slightly nibbled on my ear then let go and whispered in my hear. "I know you’re not going to move your hands, I just wanted to move up so that it was just your jeans holding your nice big hard cock down." And with that she slightly ground her hips into my pulsating member. I had absolutely no reply save for a very subtle moan. She then sat back up and was said, "Oh yes now for a surprise for you." She then reached underneath the pillow behind my head and pulled out a very long black dress sock of hers she must have stashed there and said, "No sight for you". Then proceeded to blind fold me with her sock. I tried to play this very kinky and hot turn of events down by saying, "eh that doesn't matter really, you call this teasing?" She then sat up and I could feel her making some subtle movements and couldn't really hear too many low volume noises due to the TV that was on. I continued to feel subtle movements from her as she was sitting up, wondering just what she was doing b/c it had almost been a good thirty seconds of no talk or touching when I spoke up, "what are you doing?" I asked and asked, I must have asked this question about 10 times. "Oh nothing, nothing." she replied matter-of-factly. I was wearing my very oversized Lifeguard Tank-Top that night and she reached up and slit the shirt down my shoulders down and bunched it up at the base of my stomach. Which I replied, "Oh, and you think honestly you’re going to be able to drive me crazy just by pulling my shirt down and kissing my chest...pfft....told you I’m better at getting you :P." Of course most of this was just posturing b/c I was already more turned on then I’d ever been in my life at this point. "Well fine then, I was going to wait a bit but fine. You annoyed me by asking what I’m doing thirty times and now you will see." I then felt both her hand press her weight down next to my shoulders and she leaned in to kiss me. I arched up in acceptance and she pulled away, just like I had done to her many a time. She did this to me about 15 times before finally giving me a deep long full kiss. To which I smartly remarked, "Hmmm.... Just stalling for time and wiggling around on me cock to warm me up then I see?".

"Well, you got me and my tactics figure out.......... or do you." she slyly giggled. Then with her weight still supported with straight arms she began to kiss and lick my neck, and trace her supple lips up to nibble on my ear lobe for what seemed an eternity. Then came in for a kiss which she pulled away from and began to slowly trace my lips with the tip of her toung. Circling around and around my lips with her tongue, I could feel her hot breath brushing my lips and cheeks. Each breath like a gentle wave of ecstasy tormenting and pleasuring me into a deep trance of lust for her. Till she finally gave me the kiss that my body began to strain for.

With that kiss I still had more of my mouth to run in exclamation of how I was still better at teasing her. "Oh god baby, I’m so horny, Now I see what this is like and I love it, I'm glad to see your just Ripping off all my moves though, b/c that just proves who's king here!!!!", I praised her with a bit a trickery and whit. "AHHHHH those were the magic words I wanted to hear!” she replied in a sexy rasp tone. "What? I'm confused you wanted to hear that I’m the king? I thought you knew this already." I responded egging her on. "No, No, I was hoping you would say I was just stealing your moves. How about this one!" And with that she sat up and slid her body down. Resting her chest over my Still Tightly sung and Rock Hard clothed Cock. Then proceeded to kiss and lick all over my stomach just above my pants line and right around my naval. Just the thought of her mouth so close to my cock was mind numbing, let along feeling her hot moist tong arresting my stomach and skin. I was left speechless as she continued her demonstration for several min. Before I finally mustered up in a pause of hers the words to say, "EH, I'll give ya credit I wasn't expecting that at all, but still I’m the king and it's not all too different then some of my moves."

I now sensed her movements back to straddling me as she said, "Hmmmmm, somehow I thought you’d still say something like that." She then again returned to supporting her weight with her hands and arms and leaned in and continued to nibble on my earlobe. Then she stopped, breathed ever so softly in my earlobe and whispered, "How about this one!". She then started to resume kissing my neck...for several min until I responded. "How about what one that one isn't anything n-", "THIS ONE" she cut me off in a sexy low raspy whisper. Suddenly kissed me very hard and deeply and lowered her weight onto my chest. And that's when I felt her hard nipples and bare breasts press up against my chest. She left the kiss and kissed all the way down to the base of my jeans and while en route made sure her breasts remained in contact with my bear skin at all times. "OH GOD, what--how---when the fuck?" I managed to muster. "You were right, I was wiggling and killing time.......or was I? Nope I was wasn't I was actually trying not to move at all as I took my shirt and top off." She responded celebratory. I just whimpered and sighed, every other time we had made out, she never let me take her shirt off and bra off. Now you may be wondering how I sucked on her nipples before. She was to shy still to actually let me look at her breasts, so I would have to close my eyes and shift the shirt up, bra up and over and suck then slide the shirt down and not look. So now here I was, Laying here with a raging hard on, and my girlfriend teasing and tormenting me with her breasts bear and plain to see.
She was laughing at this point b/c she knew she had got me extremely well. She then shifter her position, just to my side on the right, keeping her breasts in contact with my skin and entwined our legs together. Leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Want me to take off the blindfold?". "OH GOD PLEASE". "NOPE" she giggled. "I've got a better idea." She exclaimed. She then resumed kissing my chest, ears, neck and then did another first. She cupped my balls through my jeans and started to massage them as she pressed on the base of my shaft with the scoop of her palm and thumb. "OH MY GOD", was all I could muster, and even though I could now easily free my hands and remove the blindfold myself, I did not dear in fear of upsetting her and her stopping. She continued to kiss and massage my balls and push down on the base of my cock for roughly 10 or so minutes. Then she stopped leaned in close to my ear and said, "Can I suck it?” My head was swimming, spinning and exploding all at the same time. "Oh god please baby if you want to."
And with that she popped up and said awww look at the time it's 10:45, my mom will be coming down soon and you have to go. She hoped and I sat there stunned, not even thinking to try to remove my blindfold to catch a glimpse of her breasts. I was in a daze. As I walked out the door and she followed me onto the porch, we kissed goodnight, and she said "I win!" gave me a little devilish wink and said goodnight. I started down the steps of the porch when she stopped me, "Oh yeah wait wait," she came up to me leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Don't forget to finish yourself off". And with that giggled and cheerfully bounced back into though house. The clear victor that night.

(And this concludes my part one. The next part is about the planting of the seed with another girlfriend from the end of high school and begging of collage. It is this one that really has teasing turns me on, and yet also she was a bit of a downer b/c of other reasons. Please let me know what you think, and if this story sucks, I’m sorry it's all true 100%, but if it's no good and no one wants to read anymore, I’ll forgot my part II. I'd like to write it now but this took me quite some time.)
vemo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: MY BEGININGS TO T AND D

Post by vemo »

you did ramble a bit and the spelling was a bit confusing at times but i really liked the story
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

It was rambling a little bit in the first couple of paragraphs but once the story got going I really enjoyed it. Really sexy, I definately want to read part 2.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

I liked the story
and hope that you do write a second part

It reminded me of my early sexual encounters
lot's of heavy petty....
I wonder if that is what hooked others into the T/D lifestyle as well?
Looking forward to more.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

all2true wrote: I wonder if that is what hooked others into the T/D lifestyle as well?
OD.com for most of us I bet :-P

Same for me though, this story reminds me of my first timid gropes when i was a teenager... lots of playing and no cumming... maybe thats what started it.
potveg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by potveg »

yes, thanks Karthorn. I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe if you wanted to, you could email your next part & I'll proof read it for you?
Totally addicted to Miss Thompson