Let your dreams come true...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mr.tweety30
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mr.tweety30 »

Hello , my name is Marian and i hope you can help me with what i intended to do. I contacted a company to make me a website but as we all know for google, yahoo, bing ... i need the best keywords for the website to have success;
so my website will be about adult webcam chat, like LiveJasmin - Chaturbate and my questions for you is easy:

If you intend to search on goolge after a website webcams what words would you write? but please write me a sentence wich include minimum 3-5 words.

p.s. in present i make this keywords research and i post it this message on the others website forums, that's why i ask the admin on this forum do not delete my post, plzzzzzz and i hope in 1-2 months my website to be ready.

thanks in advance

Mazi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Let your dreams come true...

Post by Mazi »

Google search engine doesnt really use keywords nowadays, content is what matters.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

:hi:
to milovana,
I must say you have a unique introductory post!
MY question is what I YOUR vision??
to just copy a site???
what would be Unique??
that is what really sells a company..
and as the creator..
YOU will need that creative idea!
feel free to share your ideas here for review/critique

If you are looking for Us to provide your ideas,
I would seriously recommend you rethink about investing in a website.
business models in large companies to describe how CEOs and entrepreneurs create narratives or stories in a coherent manner to move the business
what make your site you want to create, Unique? how can you sell me or others on your idea???
quote taken from:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_model
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
mr.tweety30
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mr.tweety30 »

hi.... again ,

i try to make that keyword research but ... is not working. A lot of website just give me ban, or they delete my acont . No problem head's up and ...move on, now i change my strategy... One frined told me that .... " on the web is something like 70% for adults from all ...what is means internet, you will be like a little fish in a big ocean. keyword research is not good for you... try different methods, for people to finde your website.
in the end i hope that in one month ( december) my website to be ready and i will came back here to show you what methods i try to do in prezent... i hope will works.

you have right " Mazi", unique contents like "SexualChoc" said, that what i hope so that webmaster studio are doing for me, i dont want a clone

Anyway untill then good luck to all, and thx to all admin's on this website because they not delete my acont or give me ban, thx again...
mr.tweety30
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mr.tweety30 »

me again...

good news for my website, is not ready yet but is almost finish. I hope i one mounth to be ready. Anyway untill them you can see it here http://luxe-cams.com/, and plz tell me how it look's. Let's just say is a beta website now... That guy still have some work to do...

The meantime in my keyword research i learn that: if you want to have a successful website you must gain the trust of the people.
How should i do this? I was thinking ... easy... lest just show to the people the person who i am... And for that i make a mini-video with me offering rose on the street. In the end i get a great mini-video ... you can watch me here on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJ4n0QWEGs

Now i just waiting for my website to be ready... it will be soon, and when will be... i will come back here and i will invite all of you...

thx .. marian
p.s. sorry for my english