Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by prawndiddy »

philo wrote:The app is installed fine, that is the startup screen. You should have a standard menu button, which then lets you load teasse / set preferences. If you select load in the menu it should give you a list of any teases you have installed. If you don't get a menu button let me know the android version you are running and I will test it in the emulator.
Ahh... ah ha. I guess I've never actually worked with an app that used the built-in menu button. Thanks for the nudge and verifying that I wasn't crazy.
Aloyzo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aloyzo »

Hey,are you planning on updating the software for it to work on windows 8 ? Would be great,read the forum,it seems all the people with Windows 8 get the same thing,and no,compactibality mode doesn`t work.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

It works fine in Windows 8 for me.
Aloyzo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aloyzo »

jp wrote:It works fine in Windows 8 for me.
The 0.1.4 version ? I get a message "The program has stopped working" no matter what i do.Never even seen the main menu.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

what .net frame work are you using?
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JustMeNow »

0385 wrote:what .net frame work are you using?
A quote from the TS:
d3vi0n wrote:Requirements
---------------
You'll need a Microsoft Windows Environment with Microsoft .NET 4 Framework to run the program. Be aware that TeaseMe uses Windows Media Player for video and audio, so don't deactivate it on your system. If you still have troubles playing videos in TeaseMe try install K-Lite Codec Pack or something similar to make sure you have all possible needed codecs .
carnalhunger
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by carnalhunger »

I downloaded the Tease Me, but I can barely get any of it to work, how can I see the tutorial and get this stuff to work. Looks interesting. 8-)
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

JustMeNow wrote:
0385 wrote:what .net frame work are you using?
A quote from the TS:
d3vi0n wrote:Requirements
---------------
You'll need a Microsoft Windows Environment with Microsoft .NET 4 Framework to run the program. Be aware that TeaseMe uses Windows Media Player for video and audio, so don't deactivate it on your system. If you still have troubles playing videos in TeaseMe try install K-Lite Codec Pack or something similar to make sure you have all possible needed codecs .

I know that. The reason i ask it that way is to make him actually look the version up he is using instead of blindly answering Yes to a closed question. This is (was) the most likely way to get a proper answer and make him check the version and make him not feel like an idiot if it was due to the wrong version.

But hey, Thanks.
Goatty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Goatty »

Are there any good teases for couples on here? My boyfriend and I just downloaded this and I would like to play some couples games! Please let me know I'd appreciate it :)
GDboy126
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GDboy126 »

well, I'm new to this site. However, I would like to say thanks for those links. Well done, producers! Hope to see more creative idea from u guys! Thanks alot!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

having errors getting TeaseMe to work again after changing computers.

running windows7

when I first try to open TeaseMe (version 4.1)
I get a pop up that says

Error:they type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseForm' threw an exception.

I hit ok, then it shows the standard teaseme screen, but there's no TeaseMe start image of the lady's back. (welcome.jpg - the file is in the folder though)

and when I try to open the tutorial I get this error about not being able to generate a temp class, canot write to output file access is denied.

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0016: Could not write to output file 'c:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\yvvjfgv3.dll' -- 'Access is denied. '

any tips?
wishboned
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wishboned »

Edgemycock wrote:having errors getting TeaseMe to work again after changing computers.

running windows7

when I first try to open TeaseMe (version 4.1)
I get a pop up that says

Error:they type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseForm' threw an exception.

I hit ok, then it shows the standard teaseme screen, but there's no TeaseMe start image of the lady's back. (welcome.jpg - the file is in the folder though)

and when I try to open the tutorial I get this error about not being able to generate a temp class, canot write to output file access is denied.

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0016: Could not write to output file 'c:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\yvvjfgv3.dll' -- 'Access is denied. '

any tips?
Assuming you have an up to date anti-virus program enabled, I would say an easy way to get around this would be to make sure that the user you are logged in as is an Administrator on your PC. I say that becuase it sounds like a permissions issue, but it is odd that your user can't write to it's own temp directory :-/ . Please update if that does or doesn't work.... or if you need instructions on how to do that.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Assuming you have an up to date anti-virus program enabled, I would say an easy way to get around this would be to make sure that the user you are logged in as is an Administrator on your PC. I say that becuase it sounds like a permissions issue, but it is odd that your user can't write to it's own temp directory :-/ . Please update if that does or doesn't work.... or if you need instructions on how to do that.
It does sound like a permissions issue.
you may want to right click on the teaseme.exe and choose run as administrator, as just logging in as an administrator does not always give a program admin privileges. This should work from a non admin user as well but will ask for an admin password.
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

I'll try that tomorrow, I'm the only user/admin on the computer, for now, sleep.

Thanks for the response.
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

I ran as admin,

received an error at open

"Error: the type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseMeForm' threw an exception."

I hit "ok" the pop up went away,
main teaseme screen is showing, but no image.

I click to load a tease, and get the error again

"Error: the type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseMeForm' threw an exception."

I hit ok, nothing changes/happens.

??