Ohdenyme's 14 or 24 days Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Ohdenyme's 14 or 24 days Challenge

Post by Sam86 »

Yep it is...as the average outcome of a die is 3,5 the average in rolling it and the rerolling it x times would be 3,5x3,5 = 12,25 days.

Higher values would be more plausible when just rolling the die 6 times. Then the average value would be exactly 21.

Enough of that though, I don't like math :-D

I will be starting today, after rolling the die yesterday evening.
I ended up with a starting valyue of only seven days but it's going to be tough anyways because I will be away August 14th in the morning until August 18th early afternoon with pretty much no possibility to touch.
So I will end up with at least 4 guaranteed punishment days ^^
S.M.
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by S.M. »

Actually, if you don't edge for 4 days, you end up with one punishment day, but masturbation time equal to 5 hours.

As rule 1 says, "If you don’t manage to do full hour, the next day you need to do 1h + remaining minutes to 1 hour."

So if you don't edge at all, the next day you have to do 2 hours to avoid punishment.

So let's calculate it
Day 1: you don't edge at all
Day 2: you should do 2=1+1 hours (one from previous day and one extra), but you don't edge at all
Day 3: you should complete 3=2+1 hours, but you still don't edge
Day 4: 4=3+1

So when you return, you should complete 5 hours, out of which 4 hours come from previous days, and 1 hour is punishment.

Of course your orgasm date drifts away by 4 days.

What if you can't do 5 hours in a row?

Yay, you get another punishment!
Captioned images: http://ohdenyme.tumblr.com/
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

S.M. wrote:Actually, if you don't edge for 4 days, you end up with one punishment day, but masturbation time equal to 5 hours.

Of course your orgasm date drifts away by 4 days.
So isn't that then a punishment day for every day not masturbating?
S.M. wrote:What if you can't do 5 hours in a row?
Yay, you get another punishment!
That's what I meant by saying it will be quite tough even the starting time is rather low ;-)
S.M.
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by S.M. »

You can change the rules and play your own version if you find the orginial unclear :)

In my version, you get only punishment for the previous day. So, "Day 2" is the punishment for "day 1", "Day 3" is the punishment for "day 2" and so on.
Captioned images: http://ohdenyme.tumblr.com/
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Pontos »

day 3: easy going.
day 4 likewise.

I am used to orgasm denial so it was not tough till now. Masturbating a full hour makes my penis quite numb at the end. To stop jerking off is a release itself even without cumming. I am afraid of the following nights, because falling asleep while in denial was always a tough business for me.

Also I have some ideas to make the masturbating-hour more interesting,... like intense cock-head touching the last 10 min or so,.... or wearing rubber gloves the entire hour,.... or hide the stopwatch and other clocks to lose the sense of time while jerking,.... or watch a cumshot compilation,.... I don't know. We'll see.
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Pontos »

hey S.M., I am missing the timer on yout tumblr-blog. Are you still with us?

My fifth day was cool. It is getting more interesting...

After finishing today, day 6, my balls really hurt. A light touch or just to sit down is enough to cause a kind of achiness I usually get after doing some cbt. Anyhow, the duration of 1 hour seems to be perfect for me because during the session I am terribly horny and could easily cum any second. But as said before, after the hour I am worn out, too tired to continue.

Also all the sweet perks of denial kick in. Like, every girl I see looks super-beautiful,... I am getting a boner without a reason in usual situations,... :innocent:

tbc