A new game/application - pre-production thoughts

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

A new game/application - pre-production thoughts

Post by Nezhul »

So I'v been thinking about making something fun recently, like Denial Mistress app I'v made a few years back. I'v been looking for a good concept to make part two. Been coming back and fortth to it idea, forgetting and re-discovering it, and I may have found out something I wanna write. The idea is - a variation of a marbles game.

Concept and suggested features:
1) You have marbles of different colors. Each color represents some kind of action. By default I'll write in only two colors: white and black, where white marble means you are allowed to cum, and black that you are denied.
2) The user can create marbles of their own colors, and add them in the basket upon creating sessions. The possibilities I thought of are as follows:
- Simply showing text. This one is for assigning instructions. The text is picked up from a list of lines you create.
- Adding or subtracting marbles from the basket. Can be used as a lucky or unlucky marbles that add good or bad marbles to the basket, thus shifting your chances of picking a marble of a certain color. (a certain limit can be set that can not be exceeded)
- Skipping periods of time - a pure punishment marble that means you can not draw tomorrow and simply have to wait a day.
- A marble that makes it so the next X marbles will be put back in the basket, so your chances stay the same for a one/few days.
A few different marbles can actually be of one color. I'm planning to do so in case you want all bad marbles to be red, for instance.
Each marble type has an archive of pictures that shown upon it's selection, as well as numbers of text lines you specify.
I may do so a marble can perform a few different actions at a time, I'm not sure.
marbles can have set properties, for example "At least 1". That means that whatever actions performed there'll always be at least one of such marble in the basket. This way you can safely put in a lot of marbles that take away, say, orgasm marbles, and still be shure that there's at least one chance to orgasm still remaining.
3)When creating a new session you are presented with a few options:
- A simple session, played untill you get your first white marble, then game over, start a new session.
- A session that lasts untill there's no white marbles left. That way you can create a basket of, say, 90 marbles, 3 of which are white, and you play untill you get all 3 of them.
- A session that will refill the basket (with an option of adding more and more marbles each time). This is a "training" type of game, that can be set pretty short at first, but getting longer and longer as you progress.
3) When creating a session you specify what marbles to put in a basket and how many (may be made random with min and max ammounts specified.
4) When creating session you choose how much time should pass between draws. Like you choose a period. You may set it to one minute, and pick up marble every time you want to masturbate, or you can set it a day, a week and so on, so you have to daily check in to see what's up. By the way I plan to add on a feature to check global internet time instead of local system time. That can not be cheated as easily.

Also I forgot one important thing:
I'm still not shure how do I do a draw of a marble. Of course there's always a possibility to create a button, you press it and a random marble is chosen.
But I also had an idea in mind where you have a button/element for each marble. It's like a set of cards lied down neatly before you face down. They are not random but pre-defined, but you can not see the color of them. Anyway the idea is to have a user actually PICK his marble. Not that it changes anything as marbles are randomly spread anyway, but there's an additional mindfuck when you try to guess which is the right one, and then get frustrated as the right one was just next to the one you picked. It's "Kinda" better than just leaving it to random, but there's a problem. What do you do if there's a few hundreds of marbles in the game? If you show all of the elements on screen there'd be too many. I didn't think of any way to actually make that work yet.
And also for my mathematical mind's point of view, it's not important which marble you choose. They are randomly shuffled. Whatever you choose you get exactly same odds on getting whatever. You could pick them one by one from left to right, top to down and it doesn't really differ from if you are randomly picking them by hand.
I'd like your feedback on that.

So, pre-production, leave your ideas if you have them.
Last edited by Nezhul on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Jinz0
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new game/application - pre-production thoughts

Post by Jinz0 »

I read the post and man... there are a lot of possibilities if you can make your own marbles. I mean someone could create a denial basket, a feminization basket, a humiliation basket and even more baskets!! You have a very bright ideea. This will be a great programe. I hope you will release it soon!
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

I wouldn't want it to get too complex or too complicated though.I would want to play on a whim, would prefer it be easygoing and would not necessarily want to have to start doing mathematics and pull out a slide rule and abacus haha
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

the most diversity lies in customizing marbles so to allow user to create thweir own rule for the game. When you start the session, setting it up will go in a few clicks.
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

I, too, really like this idea. Being able to customize a tease to exactly what you like is really awesome. I look forward to seeing it.
That's what she said
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

malibu900 wrote:I, too, really like this idea. Being able to customize a tease to exactly what you like is really awesome. I look forward to seeing it.

I would think it will need a balance
how can one be submissive if they have full control? :hmmm:
but on the other side is something that would not work for some people because of different kinks

Having seen your teases on this idea before< nezhul
I believe in you, to do a great job!
looking forward to it.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

well, first of all your dom can customize a session for you. Although I don't see why, if you have a dominant, you would want to use an app like that. Still, it can be customized for almost anything, not sexual at all too.

On your own, pretty much the best thing you can get is getting it to do random unknown for you set of marbles, and that's that.

I have no desire, time nor fantasy to design a full set of preset marbles for any fetish, thus I decided that I better give a user the ability to create his own marbles, with his text, pictures of his favourite model, etc.

Also I forgot one important thing:
I'm still not shure how do I do a draw of a marble. Of course there's always a possibility to create a button, you press it and a random marble is chosen.
But I also had an idea in mind where you have a button/element for each marble. It's like a set of cards lied down neatly before you face down. They are not random but pre-defined, but you can not see the color of them. Anyway the idea is to have a user actually PICK his marble. Not that it changes anything as marbles are randomly spread anyway, but there's an additional mindfuck when you try to guess which is the right one, and then get frustrated as the right one was just next to the one you picked. It's "Kinda" better than just leaving it to random, but there's a problem. What do you do if there's a few hundreds of marbles in the game? If you show all of the elements on screen there'd be too many. I didn't think of any way to actually make that work yet. I'd like your feedback on that.
DarkLink
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by DarkLink »

I've been reading your idea and have to say that I really like it. :w00t:
About your problem with drawing... Maybe you could mix both of your ideas. You could have the player press a button to draw a pre-defined number of marbles from the "bag", like 10 marbles or so. Then you would lay them out and the player can choose from those. That way you wouldn't have to worry about to many marbles on the screen and still have the player choose from a given set of marbles. If there are less marbles in the bag than the pre-defined draw number you could always lay them out on the screen without drawing first...
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I don't really like that idea. it takes the meaning of choice away.
Dominate_me_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Dominate_me_ »

Any way that we can see the initial app that you made? I dont recall seeing it, it would like to try it out. :D
Slave desperately looking for a dominatrix!
Will do anything!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

what initial? Denial mistress? It is somwhere around on the forums.

here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 854#p83854
it is really crummy and doesn't do much.
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ditto »

This brings an entirely new meaning to "Lost your marbles" :lol:
kulomet123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kulomet123 »

Hello, this idea seems pretty interesting to me, and i am looking forward to seeing it up and running!
I have an idea, which might be useful to a lot of people. As i am not a too much creative person, i would love to have the possibility to obtain packs/baskets of marbles created by other users of the app. Preferably tagged with something like humiliation, denial and so on.
And about the too many marbles on the screen, you could divide it to screens of, let's say, 30 marbles per screen. User could then choose from which screen they want to draw his/her marble.