Stimulation/Teasing technique i like

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Jim
Explorer
Explorer

Stimulation/Teasing technique i like

Post by Jim »

When i'm close to cumming but still want to stroke, i cant take on anyomre actually stroking....or ill spill.
So i wear saggy short and boxers, i just hold the cloth of the shorts above my groin and start tuggin on it, so that my balls and cock juggle in there. Rubbing against the cloth and each other, but lightly :)
Jim
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Stimulation/Teasing technique i like

Post by Lindsey »

Interesting. ;)

I teasing technique *I* like...

...Getting a guy right to the edge of having an orgasm. Then stopping, grabbing a scarf off the coat rack in my bedroom, dangling it so it's hanging right above him, and telling him the only way he can cum is by letting me cuff his hands to the bed above him and thrusting himself up and down to rub his cock against the fabric.

Similarly, I have a massaging shower head in my bathroom, which works wonders in that way. I use it a lot, as it has a removable head. But it's fun to bring a guy right to the edge, then make him lie down on his back with his hands tied behind him, point the water right at his shaft, put it on pulsate, and watch him get worked up into a frenzy. Right when he's about to cum...I turn the water pressure down so it's barely trickling out onto him. ;)

-L
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

Wow Linsey!

Evil! :\'-(

Love it!
Jim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jim »

how much time does he usually needs on the scarf, 76 hours :P:P Does he ever complete???
Jim
crazydreamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by crazydreamer »

Sounds like pure and utter pleasure and a little torture too.. Guess you would have to be determined to get off! Mmm, you just have some of the most amazingly arousing idea in that trick bag of yours! I always look forward to what you have to tell us next.. Well have a good day everyone!

~Chris