Sex scenes in movies...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Sex scenes in movies...

Post by cumhardy »

Ill add my favourite, I mentioned it briefly in the 'rate the last movie you saw' thread.
The Piano Teacher- the toilet scene.
The guy the girl is infatuated with goes into the girls toilet to find her. He pulls her out of a cubicle and they start kissing. She stops kissing him and starts to stroke his cock, whenever he tries to kiss her she digs her nails in or makes it painful at him and tells him to just stand there and look at her. After a while she kneels down and starts to suck his cock but again if he tries to touch her she bites him and tells him to stand still.
Just as hes about to cum she stops and tells him that if he wants more he has to come meet her in a week and do as she says.
At first hes like "you cant leave me hanging like this" and tries to finish himself off but she commands him to stop and says "if you ever want to see me again you wont jerk off" (its a bit more poetic in french)
then she makes him stand there with his hard cock sticking out his pants. she goes over to the toilet door, unlocks it and leaves it hanging open and makes him stand there for a while.

HOT!

Possibly the first thing to turn me on to t&d (actually i have no idea where i got this kink... hmm...)
tanuk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tanuk »

Scorned with Shannon Tweed involved a scene where she spanks the son of the house. Always sticks out as a scene in my mind whenever i think about this. Not into spanking per-se but the whole control element of it, the power she had and they both knew it. Saw it before i knew what any of this BDSM stuff was about which is probably why it sticks out so much.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

There's an incredible scene from "A Love Song for Bobby Long" that was deleted from the theatre release where Scarlett Johansson makes out with a guy in the car and is fingered (while both are fully clothed) to orgasm. The scene is not very long, only about a minute, but is very hot.
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Just wanted to chime back in and thank Viridiano for his mention of 9 Songs. I just googled up a clip of it... hot sex scenes, plus BRMC & The Von Bondies? I will *definitely* be watching that movie!
z_k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by z_k »

Does a TV show count? If so, this would definitely be one of the hottest things I've ever seen in mainstream media (from Weeds, a fantastic show on Showtime):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HThYRRV-Y
motsel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by motsel »

Gwyneth Paltrow in "Great Expectations" both the sketch scene and the studio bedroom scene come to mind.

The masquerade scene in "Eyes Wide Shut"
Jim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jim »

Guys if its not too much to ask, can u put vid links for ur favorite scene if you know any? :) thx
Jim
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Just discovered the serie "pushing daisies".
Not involving hot scenes, thus this is kind of 'off topic' but..
It comes down to, boy resurect old childhood girlfriend, both fall in love, but if he touch her again, she will die. They are in love, but can't even kiss or touch or hug each other.

I also recall something similair in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer':
Vampire with a soul loves girl, but when he is completely happy (having sex) he will loose his soul.
(not that I have seen the serie Buffy :whistle: )
pslion24
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pslion24 »

I have to say that my favorite sex scene in a movie right now is probably the sex scene with Anne Hathaway in the movie Havoc. Very hot, but in addition to just being hot in general it really caught me off gaurd. At that point the only thing I had seen Anne Hathaway in was watching the Devil Wears Prada with my girlfriend, needless to say after watching Havoc I saw her in a whole new, and more exciting, light.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Jim wrote:Guys if its not too much to ask, can u put vid links for ur favorite scene if you know any? :) thx
Shit, been looking all over for the clip from that scene from the Piano Teacher but cant find it anywhere. Any good sites for movie sex-scenes?
pindanot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pindanot »

As many before have said already: the sex scenes of history of violence. The first sex scene is good but the second is amazing. Rarely do you see so much passion in a movie.

here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZJM12bF1Y
drawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drawn »

Jawbreaker is a fun movie with endless shots of Rose McGowan wearing totally over the top lipstick and being a grade A bitch, and also features this little scene: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nG2wW_f6zjQ
motsel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by motsel »

Hi, Lindsey, good to see you here again and eagerly awaiting to hear your favorite sex scene(s)!
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

Another non-poster coming out of the wood work.... well I do post, but not typically on this site.

In movies I love the kink scenes that come out of no where that you simply are not expecting. One of my favorites is in the movie Tomcats, when the main character tries to pick up a librarian and she turns out to be a dominatrix. The scene was short, but wow what an impact when you were not expecting it.

The second that comes to mind that had unexpected kink was in the movie Heartbreakers. She had he ex-husband tied and there was a short scene where she made him kiss her foot and apologize. She then left to dispose of the body and the maid came in.

~Skrote
deviant1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deviant1 »

Eyes Wide Shut...

Forget Tom Cruise, but it's hard to forget the roomfull of completely naked women giving themselves totally to the whims of their masters....