Re-introducing Chat Games with Mistress Jenifer

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Re-introducing Chat Games with Mistress Jenifer

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Well well well little ones.

It certainly has been a long time since I have hosted a chat game hasn't it? Well for those that remember them. For those that do not they are probably looking at this topic and going "Okay...what the heck is this?" or perhaps "oh! how can I join!?!?!?!"

Well for the first question, as some of you may or may not know I am a Domme around these parts though for the most part I keep to my own subs and a few others. I am mostly found in the chat here at milovana and not very rarely on the forums, if my post count is an indication hehe. Anywho, I do occasionally host a few games on the forum, one such was "Seven Days with Mistress Jenifer" quite fun for those involved. I mostly have done chat games, which are games that take place...you guessed it in the chat! I've come up with a few different games, like my own version of twenty-questions with edging and slapping involved... Or another one with captions for a picture I post into the chat (or link to a picture). I attempted a game of texas hold'em once with kinky rules... Yeah it went okay, but I have yet to revisit it.

Anywho
For how you may join in, you have to be in the chat. The link can be found at the top of any page on milovana. Its up to the "Home" and "Webtease" buttons, all the way at the end the "Chat" button. That will take you to a page to launch the chat in your browser, or you can write down the info provided on that page and link in via a chat program (Spark for example). I strongly suggest you go to this topic and read it before stepping foot into the chat for the game. If you break part of the CoC (Code of Conduct) not only do you run the risk of being kicked and/or banned from chat, you will not be taking part in the game itself. Its really simple not to break the CoC, if only you'd give it a read. Once your in the chat we have 3 rooms; the lounge, the games room, and the catacombs. The game itself will be hosted in the games room. The time I will be hsoting it will be at around 8:30pm EST (or EDT whatever, same thing lol). So if need be figure out what time that is for you, sadly it is rather late on a Thursday for our EU folks, something around 12:30AM for them give or take depending on country. Fret not I may host another one this weekend I have yet to decided for all you Kinky European folks.

On a Side Note: For those of you that this will be your first time in the chat. Please be aware that the chat is not a place as you might think it to be. It is a chat for people who want to talk about anything be it movies, sports, TV, video games, etc. And yes kinky things do happen, you'll see plenty of people snuggling and cuddling with one another, hell might even get to see a small part of a scene take place depending on when your in there. I would strongly recommend that if you do see a scene taking place you do not try to butt into it. No better way to leave a bad impression then to stick your nose into a scene that you do not belong into. But otherwise feel free to join in the conversation that goes on in the lounge, we welcome all types to the chat as long as you respect the CoC and respect your fellows in the chat.

Alright to sum up information for the chat-game taking place on Thursday:
Date: Thursday 5/23/13
Time: 8:30PM-ish EST
Useful Information to read before hand: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7867

Thanks for you time folks, and hope to see you there tomorrow;
~Mistress Jenifer.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Re-introducing Chat Games with Mistress Jenifer

Post by DellaRoss »

8:30 PM EST is 1:30 AM UK time if that helps anyone figure out when it is happening.

Good luck with your Games Jen, I recall people raving about all the fun they had last time you ran one.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
whatever12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by whatever12 »

A weekend one would be great!
tooteefruity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tooteefruity »

woke up to 30 cock slaps :-D :-D :-D thank you for a fun game yesterday, definitely enjoyed it :-D
denialdan
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I'm currently looking for one

Post by denialdan »

:( very upset I missed this... Hope to catch your next one.