To Buy, or not to Buy

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cum slut
Explorer
Explorer

To Buy, or not to Buy

Post by cum slut »

So basically I'm here because I feel like I am at a crossroads and am looking for help or advice. For a long time now I've been visiting this site, even done a few teases, and recently I've been addicted to sissy hypno clips and similar videos/teases. Feminization and Sissification have become pretty much my main turn on and it's all I ever jack off to, the point is that I haven't really forayed into actually realizing this fantasy.

Anyway, as it happens I have my house to myself for the next few days and I feel like this could really be the time to either make a stand, not embrace it and keep it an online fetish, or to push my limits and stop being, for lack of a better phrase 'a sissy'. I was wondering if anyone had any advice either way, and if you do have sissy items what it was that you purchased first and what you think is important to buy. If I was going to invest it would be just pantys and a dildo I think, then I could fully participate in my favourite teases! I guess if I'm honest after writing this it's clear that I am desperate to take the plunge but just need that little push so hopefully this public forum will provide that.
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Re: To Buy, or not to Buy

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

I think that people should realize their desires. All people have sexual fantasies, and there's nothing wrong with that, to be put into practice. (Unless of course it does not harm other people.) People who realize their desires in life is much happier than those who do not. Putting aside the execution of your fantasies you're just wasting your time and frustrate yourself. It is better to do and regret than to regret that did nothing to regret missed opportunities. I think, on this site you are convinced that you are not alone. Try it.
As for the things it is certainly lingerie and anal toys. The first is a realistic dildo with suction cup and panties, as you said. Also recommend to buy an inflatable vibrating butt plug, prostate massager, chastity belt (very important things in order to change your sexual preference) hambler. Perhaps also some kind vibrator, whipping things nipple clamps, etc. More lingerie and sexy clothes: stockings with lace belt, corset, high heels, fetish dress etc. Accessories for shaving and enemas. A good list of things and instructions on feminization, are located at this address: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... 8159&p=2#t
Good luck and good fuck!
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Re: To Buy, or not to Buy

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

Buy yourself some panties asap!!! Every sissy needs panties, it is rooted deep in your heart. Don't deny yourself the chance to express that.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!