FB Sexy Secrets

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

FB Sexy Secrets

Post by cumping »

Shemale stuff... :huh:
Ugly... :no:
Rated 1 because it is qffensive to don't tell it.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB Sexy Secrets

Post by slaveashish »

I enjoyed the tease a lot, although there is room for improvement. Grammatical errors and lack of punctuation were the major let downs. If English is your second language (like me!) it is always good to get someone to proof read before publishing. I am sure that a lot of people would be willing to help you out.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

cumping wrote:Shemale stuff... :huh:
Ugly... :no:
Rated 1 because it is qffensive to don't tell it.
Just because you personally don't like shemales is no reason to rate it a 1 and is unfair to the originator.
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by JustMeNow »

Chico wrote:Just because you personally don't like shemales is no reason to rate it a 1 and is unfair to the originator.
+1

Although the whole problem is probably that there's no mention in the description or the first pages that it's about shemales.
maleloveshumiliation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maleloveshumiliation »

Agreed you shouldn't rate it poorly just because you are not into shemales, but also agree if there is shemales in the tease it must be noted in the description.
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumping »

Okay, maybe I should not. But I really was like :shit: :sick:

I think it is difficult. I can understand that this tease maybe works on surprise and the creator don't like to spoil it, but what is with people like me.

The rating: I think I never would do or rate the tease if it would made clear that it is all about shemales who are maybe sexy till you notice it.

An other point: Are you honest?
Make a standard for ratings and finding good reasons for ratings? That should work and should be reality? I do not think so. Sorry, but nobody of us is a machine who rates perfectly. For something like that you have to create a team of people who are rating on standards. Maybe five people with a grid what makes how much points and then the can talk about it and make one rating together.