Apple bobbing game - Handcuffed

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Apple bobbing game - Handcuffed

Post by Slutastic »

This game was created by my Mistress as a punishment for me.

Needed for the game.
Apples
A pair of handcuffs.
Toilet paper or a towel.
Blindfold (optional to make it harder).

Preparation (Get Sub to do this)
Take the key for the handcuffs and push it deep inside one of the apples.
Next take your toilet roll/towel and block your toilet with it.
Next fill your toilet full of disgusting stuff - piss, puke, shit, dog food etc... your Mistress/Masters choice.
Flush the toilet once so it fills up with water and gets close to the edge of the toilet.
Throw all your apples into the toilet - including the one with the key inside of it.

The Game
Sub wears the blindfold, then has hands locked around the back of the toilet so their head is facing all the nasty stuff in the toilet.

Next its up to the sub to decide if they wish to punish them self by staying with their head just above the water smelling all the nasty stuff in it or do they try to dunk their head into the nasty messy stuff to reach the key with their mouth to escape.
Also no Apples must touch the floor - This forces the sub to bite through the apples to get the key (not easy and apple will fall back in the toilet many times)

Optional
Mistresses and Masters can also do what ever they like to there slaves whilst they are locked there, such as fuck them up there ass or whip them to make it even harder for them to get the apples.
Alternately Just leave your sub there to torture them self's one way or another.

Have Fun Apple bobbing - but remember if you drop the key down the toilet then it is game over for you and you are stuck there and it's unlikely your Mistress/Master is going to stick there hand in there for you to set you free.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Apple bobbing game - Handcuffed

Post by SexualChoc »

ewwww

I think a clean toilet would be enough of a challenge!!
and the key to a chstity belt could be very intresting...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

Wow, awesome game. That's right up my alley. I love cruel games like that. Side note: if you're blindfolded, and there is shit in the toilet, then I hope you don't mistake a turd with an apple!!
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

I was stuck there for an hour or 2 and loved the fact that i had to torture myself to escape.
I felt very humiliated and degraded, every time i got close to the key - i bit the apple and the apple would drop back in the toilet - and also the more bites i took from the apple trying to free the key without dropping it in the toilet, the smaller the apple would get and the less it would float meaning i had to stick my head in further.
The fear factor is also there knowing that you could drop the key.
Although it did gross me out, i loved the humiliation i got from this.
I told my best friend about my punishment and she loved the idea that much she tried it by herself.
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

SexualChoc wrote:ewwww

I think a clean toilet would be enough of a challenge!!
and the key to a chstity belt could be very intresting...
Good idea - maybe 2 keys or maybe lots of keys in different apples to make it even harder (so that you could be getting the wrong key out)
pissy-boy wrote:Wow, awesome game. That's right up my alley. I love cruel games like that. Side note: if you're blindfolded, and there is shit in the toilet, then I hope you don't mistake a turd with an apple!!
I added the blindfold to it as i thought it might make the game more harder and more interesting.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

seriously
I know it's a fantasy
but safe sane rules apply!

putting your face in feces is a bit dangerous?
now dog food is safer.. the rest of the ideas I do not think should be ever done!
because you could seriouly hurt your slave

frankly bobbing for apples while handcuffed and blindfolded is dangerous enough!!
(mild risk of drowning)!

if you wanted to make it humilating
you could have hot cinimon candied apples, or caramel
or anything else that isn't dangerous!
please play safe!!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

No need to worry SexualChoc, at least on my end. This is all fantasy for me.

I'd never do it in real life.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

putting your face in feces is a bit dangerous?
not really. If you wash it afterwards. If it's come from the human body it's not dangerous if it's fresh. And unless the person was sick.

Seriously, what am I discussing? Ewww.... :unsure:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

To each their own, I don't see this as a particularly dangerous activity considering the fact that slutastic said his Dom/me was there controlling the situation and observing the whole time.

Of course there is always the risk that someone could drown if they were to be forced under water, however no one is doing that.

As gross as it is, all that essentially is happening is someone kneeling in front of a toilet full of detritus.

Whilst this might not be to all our tastes we should certainly respect the fetishes of others and let them share their fun with us all.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Great Idea! :thumbsup:
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Slutastic »

SexualChoc wrote: but safe sane rules apply!
I can see why this is being said but:
A lot of games/web tease involve things like hitting yourself - edging/denial all these things can cause problems with human body, ideally you would need a notice up saying this is fantasy and milovana takes no responsibility for what you do in the real world, this should be common knowledge but there is always the freaks out there who are looking to make a quick dollar.

For those who don't know: edging and denial can cause blocking of tubes.

You all have your own safe limits, and you should always be aware that its you that have the final say - even as a sub (some subs have safe words) you could always yell out "if you don't let me out I'm taking you to court".

Me myself i love having my boundaries pushed, i love being forced into things i don't want to do - it excites me knowing someone else has complete control over me, i also love being humiliated and degraded and at the time i was thinking OMG, but also feeling at the same time that i have given complete control to my Mistress, really turned me on and this is up there with one of the ultimate humiliations and degradation ;)